August 20, 2014 | 1885 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by marhope78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the soft, sexy dry down of this fragrance but could kick myself for purchasing the EDT instead of the EDP. I was trying to save myself a few bucks, but it would have worth it to splurge on the parfum because I know from experience that it lasts a lot longer. Plus the EDP bottle is much fancier, lol! Oh, well...... next time. At least it's almost summer so I can deal with it being a lighter version for the next few months. I feel very classy when I wear this fragrance, and I think it works for either day or night. It's definitely a signature fragrance-type of scent. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by beautyluvr22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always went to a department store and sprayed this on me every few days since I love it so much. I finally bought the smallest bottle at Macy's (1.7 oz-85$) to use on the go in my purse and I find it so feminine and elegant just like Coco Chanel was in her glory days. It is a beautiful spring fragrance that I adore and I love how long lasting and powerful it is. I use 2 sprays for the day and one in the evening as it lasts almost all day. I even received a compliment about how yummy it smells. The only gripe I have about it is how expensive it is, but since the scent lasts all day and how I dont need much to make myself smell fantastic, I find it a bargain. The bottle is pretty too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was recommended to try this out and since I love experimenting with different fragrances, I went and bought a small bottle of it. It's not the usual scent that I go for so at first I was very iffy about it lol But after couple months of using it, I'm in love! It is definitely one of my favs along with the Gucci Guilty of course ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by pauvres

As a guy, I never wear women's fragrances - mainly for the fact that they don't suit me or my skin. They're either way too sweet, or too florally, or just don't smell nice on me. One day while I was working I accidentally sprayed this on me instead of onto a fragrance card, and thought nothing of it until later that day when I smelled my wrist and wow! It smelled amazing. On a card it smells like a deep floral, but as it wears, it gets much deeper and muskier, but still keeps that distinctive floral sweetness. I didn't mind it because it suited me well. I had several compliments when I first wore it, and many didn't know it was Coco Mademoiselle. It also smelled quite citrusy with orange blossom and mandarin in the top notes complimenting each other perfectly. The floral mid notes dispersed well but were still lingering there, and the base of vanilla and patchouli makes it to die for. I don't even care that its a women's fragrance because it smells amazing, and I couldn't care less that its not a typical "male" noted fragrance. Bottom line is it smells great

9 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Dulcelissa

This scent is classic, romantic, glamorous and just perfect in a few words. When I was getting married, I was searching for the perfect scent for the day, naturally I turned to Chanel and without a moments hesitation I choose Mademoiselle. It is my special signature scent, I love the way it makes me feel, the smell is so unique that when you have it on your skin, it is unlike any other feeling. I wear Mademoiselle when I want to feel beautiful, all you need is a few sprays and you are set for the day. Pair it up with the matching cream and the scent will last even longer on your skin. For more beauty and fashion tips go to dulcelissa.com

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this scent. It's warm and womanly and grown-up without being antiquated. And you don't have to spray on too much to make it last.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by rosagarcia163

Smells great. In my opinion this is a more grown up version of Channel Chance, its womanly-not old lady- but safistacatly sexy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by sillage

When Coco Mlle EDP was first launched, I remember the exact spot and moment at Belk where the sales associate sprayed it on me. I went crazy for it -- I thought it was so incredible. Then after it dried down, I circled back to Belk and bought the 3.4oz EDP. I *had* to have this awesome perfume.

Coco Mlle then immediately shot to the #1 place in my collection. I wore my new Coco Mlle EDP nonstop for 3 weeks (unheard of for me). It was the *drydown* -- that fabulous skin-musky *drydown* -- that had me so infatuated. It dried down soooo sensuously!

Now I can't stand it LOL. I don't know what happened (wahhh!), but now it smells like cayenne pepper to me -- or paprika -- or like pepper spray -- it practically burns my nose or makes me dizzy, it's so harsh and peppery. I've sprayed it before bed, and it's kept me awake. Too harsh, too peppery, too patchouli(?) . I don't know why or what happened, but wow, I can't stand it now. I just prefer my perfumes to be soft and smooooth -- not strong, harsh, or sharp in any way. And not with any prominent spicy or peppery notes.

I wish I could be in love with it again like I was before, I really do. I've bought the EDT, thinking it would be milder -- nope, still too peppery for me. I've bought Chance, which is "CM Lite", sort of -- nope, still too peppery for me. It's that one blasted note!

So in my closet now sit Coco Mlle EDP, EDT, and Chance EDT -- forlorn and rejected. I'll never give them away though -- will keep re-trying. Maybe some day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by lovelyswan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I stopped by the fragrance counter and sprayed this perfume once on each wrist. Lovely scent but right away I had the impression (from my shopping companions) that I had w-a-y over sprayed. We continued on to lunch where I popped into the bathroom and washed my wrists with soap & water. We could all still smell the perfume but it was way less intense and quite pretty, feminine, classy. Nice.

A couple of hours later, I returned home, walked in the door and my husband who was standing about 5 feet away said, "Well, somebody is wearing perfume!"

For whatever reason this perfume really projects on me. I like it but I think it may be a bit too strong for my skin?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is probably my favourite perfume of all time...yet! My mam bought this first when i was young and i couldnt get enough of the scent! Ive had two bottles of this and its beautiful, very summery and classic. It stays on your skin and clothes perfectly and you can even smell it on your clothes after theyve been washed! This would usually be my 'lucky guess' perfume for a gift for others but judging by the comments ive seen i guess not! I love this fragrance and would happily buy it again!