November 28, 2014 | 1885 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by mommytwoboys78

Originally received this as a gift from Boston Store. Long staying power about 5-8 hours for me. This used to be my go to perfume. After using it for about 2 years, it no longer captivates me. The initial bloom of orange blossoms smells like synthetic oranges to me now. Gives me a headache sometimes.

I did receive many compliments. My recommendation is to buy a small bottle. It is verrry strong. So one spray or 2 max will do.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by jodmeister

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Yep, count me in as one of those who always gets compliments on how good I smell when I wear it. I bit the bullet and splurged on the 3.4 oz. bottle but for finally discovering the holy grail, signature scent, it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this juice. I know everyone and their dog wears it but so do I (don't have a dog )
This is my everyday perfume, light, uncomplicated, lasting and beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Maceydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I get a million compliments everytime I wear this purfume, not kidding. I work as a beauty advisor and whenever I wear this to work I sell at least 2 bottles a day due to customers asking what I am wearing, this stuff is gorgeous, simply the best word to describe it. It is so feminine and so sexy, so in love! Expesive but you wont regret it!

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by biginagua

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Walking through the department store and saw this. Sprayed it in on and OMG...I fell in love. That was last week. I couldn't get it off my mind. i was alternating between Marc Jacobs Daisy and Daisy Eau So Fresh. Ran out of both on the same day. So today I stopped and bought the parfum. I loved Chanel 22 which is no longer sold. Now I have a new Chanel love. Soft but bold scent. I would describe it as sexy soft fresh. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by asomerset

Expensive but sooo worth it! Love this fragrance it is very feminine and youthful.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I think you can tell the quality of a fragrance by how long it lasts. This fragrance has serious lasting power, so much more than almost any perfume I have ever tried. Normally this would be a plus, but I am not a big fan of this perfume really. It is too strong smelling for me, but don't get me wrong, it's not bad. It is pleasant enough when sprayed lightly but not something I would ever pick for myself or wear every day. It has an expensive smell to it, you can tell it is well blended and well thought out.

My mum adores this perfume and it suits her really well. On me, it smells almost sour and a little sharp. I won't be buying this again, but the bottle is beautiful and I do like some of the other Chanel fragrances.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by didi123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This perfume does not smell the same when purchased in different countries. I have been using CM for years so i know exactly how it smells. It was afterall my favourite perfume worn daily.The one bought in Canada (from Murale) is truly wonderful, richer and longer-lasting. I get compliments using this. Then i moved to the UK and bought another bottle at one of those big Boots store in the city centre (i don't think there is a likelihood that Boots sells fakes as they are a reputable company). The Canadian one is way better. The UK version smells lighter, a tad fruitier and doesn't have such long-lasting effect as the Canadian one. Its like as if the UK version has been diluted. I still have some left from the Canadian one, so i can compare them both....and it is different. I only need to spray the canadian version just thrice and its enough to last for hours. With the UK version, forget it. Three sprays will last maybe 2 hours. As long as i am in the UK, i won't be buying this anymore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by marhope78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the soft, sexy dry down of this fragrance but could kick myself for purchasing the EDT instead of the EDP. I was trying to save myself a few bucks, but it would have worth it to splurge on the parfum because I know from experience that it lasts a lot longer. Plus the EDP bottle is much fancier, lol! Oh, well...... next time. At least it's almost summer so I can deal with it being a lighter version for the next few months. I feel very classy when I wear this fragrance, and I think it works for either day or night. It's definitely a signature fragrance-type of scent. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by beautyluvr22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always went to a department store and sprayed this on me every few days since I love it so much. I finally bought the smallest bottle at Macy's (1.7 oz-85$) to use on the go in my purse and I find it so feminine and elegant just like Coco Chanel was in her glory days. It is a beautiful spring fragrance that I adore and I love how long lasting and powerful it is. I use 2 sprays for the day and one in the evening as it lasts almost all day. I even received a compliment about how yummy it smells. The only gripe I have about it is how expensive it is, but since the scent lasts all day and how I dont need much to make myself smell fantastic, I find it a bargain. The bottle is pretty too.