Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 3/5/2014 7:46:00 PM

After reading the reviews I tested it and have never smelled such an awful smell. I washed the area where it was sprayed 5 times and I can't get it off. My son's girlfriend said it smelled like a dirty old lady. I'm so glad I didn't buy this before trying it.

on 3/3/2014 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous, classy and grown up (but not old lady) perfume! I love it but unfortunately the scent doesnt want to linger on me! I own a few fragrances and my prada amber seems to be the longest lasting one. won't repurchase but will not be unhappy if I receive a bottle as a gift.

on 3/1/2014 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I have worn this fragrance since 2002, umpteen bottles later and I still adore it. I wear other fragrances but always have a bottle of this, it makes me feel comfortable, great for everyday and going out. I love the fact that it's feminine but also has a masculine air to it. I still get compliments on it after all these years and can't imagine ever getting bored with this fragrance.

on 2/28/2014 1:44:00 PM

Simply heaven! This is a beautiful sweet light scent, and it lasted 12+ hours on me. So so divine! Well worth the $. This was my first ever Chanel scent, and I wish I had treid this sooner.

on 2/23/2014 10:57:00 AM

I love love love this perfume! The adjectives i would use to describe it are: classy, feminime and elegant. It goes so well with my style. It is for women with style and elegance, so it is maybe not a beach party kind of perfume. If you are looking for a sweet girly perfume this is nothing for you. It has a very strong scent and it is also very "grown up". A minus for me is the price. It is so dang expensive! But it smells wonderful and that is the most important thing. In my opinion Quality over quantity is a good rule to follow when choosing the perfect perfume. Mademoiselle is quality 100%

on 2/1/2014 12:10:00 AM

Great perfume. Lovely, pleasant smell. Not overpowering. Slightly citrus. Slightly oriental. Not too young, not too old smell.
Definitely for mademoiselles.

This is my favourite perfume. Spray it ones in the morning and in the evening you can still smell it...

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

This fragrance is gorgeous. I've had it in the parfum and toilette, and think I prefer the toilette. I'd had Miss Dior Cherie for a couple of years and loved it, but wasn't so endeavoured by Miss Dior when Cherie was discontinued. This was the PERFECT alternative. Gorgeous, light, sweet and classy. Plus it is Chanel after all! continued >>

Love this. I'm not a fan of Chanel perfumes..at all. Lol, this gem? this is a timeless beauty.To me its a sweet but done right almost vanilla,mixed with a fresh citrus with the perfect balance of woods to make it elegant,not heavy.

Love this! It's my new signature scent. Strong-ish, but not overbearing. Lasts all day. Very classy, not like body spritz (obviously, for the price it should smell damn good.) It's worth the price because I only ever use one spritz- and you can deff smell it! Love, will repurchase many times!

Popular Fragrances