December 21, 2014 | 1247 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by jessIF

Firs of all I love this perfume, this perfume really lasts all day, when I use it I usually spray four times and people can smell it all the time. I am a college student and one time as I was walking to class a few male students were walking behind a few steps from me and they kept saying that girl smells so good, and it really does! It is true this perfume is really popular yet the smell is amazing is not too strong like Opium or too light like Daisy from Marc Jacobs, you just gotta try this perfume is awesome!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by beautygirl23

This perfume smells so elegant, classy and romantic! I love rose scents and I can definitely smell it in this. I bought the smallest bottle which was 75 bucks but it lasts a long time and its worth it. I love putting this on during a sexy night in with my bf wearing lingerie makes me feel sexy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Atrinibeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have had only samples, but really love this scent! The edp is too strong for me, so I prefer the edt. I will be purchasing a bottle soon to add to the collection :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by ladybird138

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got it as a gift from my cousin. I hated the smell and I thought it's too strong for my taste. I was teenager back then. But everybody liked how I smell whenever I wore it. I started to wear it so that people would compliment me. After the bottle which really last so long ran out I stopped using it. After 7 years I bought it again to give it an another chance because I missed how people compliment how nice I smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by mommytwoboys78

Originally received this as a gift from Boston Store. Long staying power about 5-8 hours for me. This used to be my go to perfume. After using it for about 2 years, it no longer captivates me. The initial bloom of orange blossoms smells like synthetic oranges to me now. Gives me a headache sometimes.

I did receive many compliments. My recommendation is to buy a small bottle. It is verrry strong. So one spray or 2 max will do.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by jodmeister

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Yep, count me in as one of those who always gets compliments on how good I smell when I wear it. I bit the bullet and splurged on the 3.4 oz. bottle but for finally discovering the holy grail, signature scent, it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this juice. I know everyone and their dog wears it but so do I (don't have a dog )
This is my everyday perfume, light, uncomplicated, lasting and beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Maceydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I get a million compliments everytime I wear this purfume, not kidding. I work as a beauty advisor and whenever I wear this to work I sell at least 2 bottles a day due to customers asking what I am wearing, this stuff is gorgeous, simply the best word to describe it. It is so feminine and so sexy, so in love! Expesive but you wont regret it!

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by biginagua

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Walking through the department store and saw this. Sprayed it in on and OMG...I fell in love. That was last week. I couldn't get it off my mind. i was alternating between Marc Jacobs Daisy and Daisy Eau So Fresh. Ran out of both on the same day. So today I stopped and bought the parfum. I loved Chanel 22 which is no longer sold. Now I have a new Chanel love. Soft but bold scent. I would describe it as sexy soft fresh. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by asomerset

Expensive but sooo worth it! Love this fragrance it is very feminine and youthful.