July 30, 2014 | 1616 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Dulcelissa

This scent is classic, romantic, glamorous and just perfect in a few words. When I was getting married, I was searching for the perfect scent for the day, naturally I turned to Chanel and without a moments hesitation I choose Mademoiselle. It is my special signature scent, I love the way it makes me feel, the smell is so unique that when you have it on your skin, it is unlike any other feeling. I wear Mademoiselle when I want to feel beautiful, all you need is a few sprays and you are set for the day. Pair it up with the matching cream and the scent will last even longer on your skin. For more beauty and fashion tips go to dulcelissa.com

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this scent. It's warm and womanly and grown-up without being antiquated. And you don't have to spray on too much to make it last.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by rosagarcia163

Smells great. In my opinion this is a more grown up version of Channel Chance, its womanly-not old lady- but safistacatly sexy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by sillage

When Coco Mlle EDP was first launched, I remember the exact spot and moment at Belk where the sales associate sprayed it on me. I went crazy for it -- I thought it was so incredible. Then after it dried down, I circled back to Belk and bought the 3.4oz EDP. I *had* to have this awesome perfume.

Coco Mlle then immediately shot to the #1 place in my collection. I wore my new Coco Mlle EDP nonstop for 3 weeks (unheard of for me). It was the *drydown* -- that fabulous skin-musky *drydown* -- that had me so infatuated. It dried down soooo sensuously!

Now I can't stand it LOL. I don't know what happened (wahhh!), but now it smells like cayenne pepper to me -- or paprika -- or like pepper spray -- it practically burns my nose or makes me dizzy, it's so harsh and peppery. I've sprayed it before bed, and it's kept me awake. Too harsh, too peppery, too patchouli(?) . I don't know why or what happened, but wow, I can't stand it now. I just prefer my perfumes to be soft and smooooth -- not strong, harsh, or sharp in any way. And not with any prominent spicy or peppery notes.

I wish I could be in love with it again like I was before, I really do. I've bought the EDT, thinking it would be milder -- nope, still too peppery for me. I've bought Chance, which is "CM Lite", sort of -- nope, still too peppery for me. It's that one blasted note!

So in my closet now sit Coco Mlle EDP, EDT, and Chance EDT -- forlorn and rejected. I'll never give them away though -- will keep re-trying. Maybe some day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by lovelyswan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I stopped by the fragrance counter and sprayed this perfume once on each wrist. Lovely scent but right away I had the impression (from my shopping companions) that I had w-a-y over sprayed. We continued on to lunch where I popped into the bathroom and washed my wrists with soap & water. We could all still smell the perfume but it was way less intense and quite pretty, feminine, classy. Nice.

A couple of hours later, I returned home, walked in the door and my husband who was standing about 5 feet away said, "Well, somebody is wearing perfume!"

For whatever reason this perfume really projects on me. I like it but I think it may be a bit too strong for my skin?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is probably my favourite perfume of all time...yet! My mam bought this first when i was young and i couldnt get enough of the scent! Ive had two bottles of this and its beautiful, very summery and classic. It stays on your skin and clothes perfectly and you can even smell it on your clothes after theyve been washed! This would usually be my 'lucky guess' perfume for a gift for others but judging by the comments ive seen i guess not! I love this fragrance and would happily buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by cakemix

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift and felt very bad that I had to return it.
I couldn't stand the scent. To me it smelled all musty and old...just awful.

The bottle is beautiful, but that's the only good thing about it in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by marchafr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

classic but at the same time modern sent. stays on a long time. feminine, graceful. an evergreen

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by starnet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first time I smelled this perfume was at a friend's house when I was younger and we were going to a club. Then I encountered it again in the club's bathroom, where you can use perfumes before heading back out. In both of these instances my sister-in-law was also out with us. And then shortly thereafter, wouldn't you know it, I smelled it on her. Turns out that she and her sister went out and both purchased this. She liked the fact that it's popular and a famous brand. I never purchased it myself because it's expensive and I couldn't justify this expense to myself, given how many perfumes I already have laying around. And I just didn't want to smell exactly like all of these other people around me, because I have now associated this perfume with these people who always wore it before me. The mind associates smells with certain people and places and events, and I'm not sure if I want to be reminded of my younger clubbing days every single day that I would put this on. Those were such fun days, but it was a different chapter in my life and I don't know if I want to smell that every day when I would use this and to smell just like everyone else around me. I love this perfume and every time I go to a department store I spray some on myself and enjoy its smell for the rest of the day. I do have gift card accumulated, so perhaps I will purchase this on my birthday eventually. Time will tell. But if everyone around me wasn't wearing it, then I'm sure I would have purchased it long ago. It would just be silly for everyone to smell identical.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by Jasmin629

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my signature scent. The very first time when I smelled this on my friend's wrists I FELL IN LOVE, it felt like i finally found what i've been looking for all my life. It felt like a dream it was fantastic! And i run to the department store and bought this that day. And now i wear this every single day. It 100% suits my personal style. I love the bottle, it is simple yet very lovely. And it smells divine-it's not girly but it's feminine, classy, elegant, warm and glamorous without craziness. I instantly feel more confident stays longer on clothes than my skin. And the smell may seem strong to some people so i recommend this wearing in the colder months.