Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contian : Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titnaium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, CArmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

on 5/23/2013 10:07:00 PM

LOVE this eyeliner! The brush makes it so easy to create perfect lines. Great price and quality, it lasts all day for me without smudging. Will definitely buy again!

on 5/21/2013 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

So I recently bought this eyeliner instead of my usual L'oreal liquid eyeliner (because they were sold out) and i am going through quite a dilemma after only 2 weeks of using this crap product. Two nights ago i noticed when i took my eye makeup off, my eyelids were very sensitive and were burning slightly- i though maybe i just rubbed them with soap too hard. The next day i went to take my makeup off again and the eyeliner was like pasted on to my eyelids! i could not wipe it off with a warm rag, or even get off with makeup remover! Then i nocticed a pain in my eyelids like someone had rubbed my skin raw... i tried to wipe gently at my eyelid to get this horrible product off of me only to start bleeding!!! TO THIS VERY SECOND, I STILL CANNOT FULLY REMOVE THE LINER FROM THE RAW SKIN ON MY EYELID AND THERE IS BLACK SPECS LEFT IN THE CUT- i have never never ever had any issue with my eyeliner until using this brand. I wear makeup everyday to work and usulally always put on liquid eyeliner. Now i cant even wear my liner to work- hence everyone is asking me what is wrong with me since they are used to seeing me all done up- and it hurts terribly to even wash my face. I cant even put on my face cream, or my foundation or powder or eyeshadow, mascara even hurts!! I will be seeing an eye doctor soon to rule out an infection but i am in complete discomfort and wish i could sue for this because MY EYE IS LITERALLY BLEEDING... the pain is excruciating just to blink and i am shocked at how with no warning, this product has actually torn my skin off of my eyelid. Sounds bad? It is very bad :( DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT OR EVEN BORROW IT FROM YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!! i AM IN SUCH PAIN I CANT GO ON WITH MY NORMAL LIFE PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

on 5/11/2013 12:28:00 AM

I love the tip for this eyeliner. I enjoy that the lid is not too long so i feel like i have a lot more control while applying. Its lasted me ages as well without drying out or losing any sort of its quality. One of the better liquid liners Ive used and probably my favorite. I would recommend this to anyone just starting to use liquid liner or someone who lacks a steady hand. But nontheless its a great product for all, and would absolutely buy it again!

on 5/7/2013 5:31:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Mine is the dark brown one, it was amazing for the first 2 months of using: easy to apply, natural color, very thin line just to make eyes bigger but not hardcore-makeup...
However, after only 2 months not daily uses but 2,3 times per week, the quality has decreased to a very uneasy point! So let me tell you:
- The tip got flattened, that means no more very thin line...maybe its not a problem for many ones, but thicker line makes me look aggressive and older >"<.
- Very big con for all: the felt tip is being dried out and itz harder to spread the liquid that seems very condensed too.
Its not that I cant use it any more thinking about how much it costs! But the "trying-error" method with cotton stick to have a so-so look really cost my time, man!
If only this not that pricey maybe I get okay with it!! I paid half a price to get Wet n Wild liquid liner, well, it just 1 month randomly using so I cant make any opinion.

on 5/2/2013 2:36:00 AM

Colour ok but smudges instantly on oily eyelids - oh where can i find one that will stick

on 4/30/2013 12:54:00 PM

I decided to buy this because everyone at youtube would say it was a great eyeliner so i decided to try it myself. It is an okay eyeliner, but i didnt like it alot. First, because the felt tip is so hard not flexible at all. Secondly, it is not colorstay at all the liner smears terribly and when i wash it off , my face turns black all over. (Dont ever cry with this liner on,hold it in or something, because it would just run down your cheeks and your gunna have black tears and black cheeks, it makes a huge mess )

on 4/29/2013 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I think I got this in Brown or Dark Brown. The pigmentation was very good, so was the staying power. The color was nice too, a medium-deep brown as opposed to the very deep brown or black-brown shades that other "brown" liquid eyeliners have turned out to be.

However, too much product gets on the tip, making it difficult to draw a thin line. And the most annoying part was the "hair" or fiber that developed, like, after 1 one use! Even though I removed it I kept seeing new, quite long "hairs", which makes drawing a clean line impossible. Removing the small strands also stained my hands with ink. A mess.

on 4/26/2013 4:33:00 PM

Ive used this eyeliner for forever.
When i switched eyeliners, they just never seemed to work as well.
This brand is great and it goes on so smooth and easily. I don't ever switch my eyeliner anymore because this is just perfect for me. My friend uses it too and loves it. I would defiantly recommend it. Good price, nice packaging, and works perfectly to me.

on 4/19/2013 9:35:00 PM

Holy heck-I wanted to love this. I am a Revlon girl at heart. As of late I have been on an eyeliner search after realizing my ELF was just not up to par. L'oreal flaked horribly, Milani felt like placing roof tar- I thought for sure Revlon would be my HG though (had a problem buying it as it was always OOS).

I used UDPP and set it with powder but it was of no use, after 3 hours I looked like a Racoon.

on 4/16/2013 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my third liquid liner and i TOTALLY LOVE IT !!!
The color is solid black & really FAST dry !!!
But when the first time i using this liner, the brush-marker type make it little difficult to use especially if i want to make a thin liner. I really have to be careful and do it slowly. But after 3-4 times, i'm getting usual to apply this liner.
Nice one, Revlon !!