Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. Tocopheryl Acetate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Oleyl Alcohol, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate. Xanthan Gum, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contian : Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titnaium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens, Bismuth Oxychloride, CArmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet.

on 6/16/2013 3:29:00 AM

I kept having a problem with my MAC fluid line drying out, or getting smeared by the end of the day, and after searching reviews I decided to try this product. It took a bit of getting used to, but the applicator made it really easy to learn how to use liquid eyeliner. For the first few weeks I was absolutely in love with it. It literally lasted all day and would not smudge whatsoever, a huge improvement over gel liners for me. However, now it's gotten really... watery? And I don't know why. I can't wear it without eyeshadow underneath because it just doesn't apply well anymore. It doesn't seem to be close to empty either. If I line my eye it's not a black line anymore, just patchy and runny. And if I go over the spots where I missed, it just removes more liner than it puts on. But with eyeshadow underneath, it's fine. So while it was great at first, I'm not going to re-purchase.

on 6/16/2013 3:25:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I am an eye-liner fiend. I bought this at the grocery store on sale "just because" .... i have roughly 9 others in rotation. I have no issues with using liquid and yet i hated this. The tip is fine and the formula is ok though it didnt wear that long considering its from the Revlon color stay line. I found it hard to make the line i want and make the eyes match with this, something about the amount of control with it. I much prefer the pen style liquid liners for ease of use. They make getting a sleek line or making a fatter/thinner line with more control easier so im really just not a fan of this design. Id return this if i could but wont bother.

on 6/16/2013 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

at first, when i bought this liner, i was kinda whatever about it, but it's really grown on me in the past few weeks, and i've noticed i've been reaching for this liner the most!
i like the formula, and it stays 'black' longer than other liquid or pen liners i've tried.
in my opinion, a lot of liquid liners and pen liners fade to grey and don't have a sharp, black, pigmented look anymore, and this one lasts longer than most, pigmentation-wise!
i also like the applicator, because it hasn't feathered or gotten worn out, and it lets me do a wide range of line thicknesses!
there isn't a lot of product for the price, however, and i'm not totally blown away, but it's a good buy!

UPDATE 8/02/13:
i've had this eyeliner for about three months now, and it doesn't seem to be running out of product in the slightest! i use it everyday and i like a thick liner look, too. i really recommend this product!

on 6/13/2013 2:54:00 PM

A little bit harder to use and the lines come on a little too thick sometimes. I love how it lasts all day though.

on 6/11/2013 1:55:00 PM

This product is easy to use. I like the applicator. Makes nice smooth lines. And it stays in place pretty well. My skin tends to be oily and I live in a hot climate so I tend to have trouble with liquid eye liners. But this one stayed in placed pretty much all day.

on 6/11/2013 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Lovely this eyeliner, Perfect for me. wanna buy again because it easy to use, i look preety using this

on 6/11/2013 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this liquid eyeliner!!! I have been using it for a couple years now and I have not changed eyeliner(: I would recommend this to anyone! Easy to apply, sleek and dark.

i have the pen version
i loved how easily it was to apply but it is very smudgeable.
the brush thin is too thick. and can make the eyeliner too heavy

I threw this out after one day of use! The felt tip applicator is really stiff and makes it hard to do a cat eye. The color wasn't a very opaque black at all it was a watered down black that I had to go over again which totally sucked because I ended up ruining my line in an effort to make the line darker. It also smudged less then 2 hours after I put it on. Total disappointment glad I had a back up eyeliner in my stash.

on 5/30/2013 6:13:00 PM

I hate this product. First time I used it the product spilled - you have to be sure to not let the bottle tip over. It's not completely black, either, it seems watery. The tip was hard to control, I didn't like it. There are better products at the drugstore for less money.