BeneFit Cosmetics Lemon Aid

3.2

titanium dioxide(CI77891) Ozokerite, talc, neopenyl glycol dicaprylate, tidecyl trimellite, lanolin oil,PPG-2 myrystyl ether propionate, kaolin, iron oxides, fragrance, butylparaben, citronellol, BHA, hexyl cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate.

on 12/17/2011 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It creases like hell. Yes it covers the darkness on the eye but it creases even two minutes later i put it on.

Undecided...

I'm quite undecided on how I feel about this product... I don't wear eyeshadow every day (laziness rather than preference) but I do like to use a lot of dark shadow to create a smoky eye look when I go out. Like a lot of people, I find that my eyeshadow starts to crease after a few hours so I bought this to use as a pre-shadow primer to help my eyeshadow 'stick' in the hope of preventing or pro-longing the onset of creasing. I do think it helps on this front but the problem for me is getting the eyeshadow on in the first place as the thick creamy texture seems to stop my eyeshadow applying evenly and blending to create a smoky eye is a lot more difficult. I don't know whether I'll buy this again but I probably will keep trying it from time to time in the hope of mastering a technique that works for look I like to create.

on 11/19/2011 10:31:00 PM

When you buy this you think....oh, this will conceal and brighten around my eyes....but it doesn't. I did not find the product to be effective at all. I find Benefit products to be generally inconsistent. Some are good others are just plain lousy. I would place this product in the later category. Really - before buying this go for a bit more and get the By Terry reflecting concealer for under eyes or even the infamous touche eclat. Or, get the Clinique under eye product. Plenty of good ones out there.

on 11/19/2011 12:31:00 PM

I use this only as an eyeshadow prep. I still have to cover it with a loose powder, because it doesn't have the best staying power.

on 11/4/2011 2:09:00 PM

This has beena staple in my makeup bag for years. I use it every day on my eyelids and apply a little under my eyes. This is then followed by concealer and YSL touche eclat where needed. Excellent coverage and eliminates any mild discolouration. I would not use this as an eye shadow primer but as a yellow toned concealer it is fit for purpose.

on 10/2/2011 10:39:00 PM

I had read mixed reviews about this, but after seeing amazing before and after pictures I decided to buy this. It doesn't brighten up my eyes at all, and it creases like crazy. The product tends to dry up, so every time I use it I have to rub the product for ages to 'dig' my way to the creamy stuff. I end up wasting a lot of product because of this. The compact would be great... If I could open it. I have to pry it open with a Bobby pin every time I use it. Overall, it doesn't do what benefit claims it will do and isn't worth the price. I won't repurchase. Don't waste your money.

on 9/25/2011 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

For someone with Indian skin (i've got brown skin not fair but not dark) this colour doesn't work so well for me. I use it as an under-eye concealer because I love the creaminess of it but the colour doesn't suit my skin tone so I have to use it sparingly.
However if it I use it on my eyelids before applying eyeshadow it does make it stay that little bit longer.

on 9/16/2011 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is somewhat greasy IMO, but makes for a great base color when you have little time. I just apply this on my eyelids and go most of the time. I find that it does a good job, as long as I dont start touching my eyelids. I have tried this under my concealer (Boi-ing 1+2), but it didnt work out as nicely as I expected. Still, I like this for what it is. But the price could be lower and they could have included an applicator in the packaging.

on 9/14/2011 10:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I totally agree about using this as a primer... you will regret it if you do. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE this on my "no makeup" days. I pop this on my eyes with a little eyebright in the corners ... add some mascara and I look like I've had my full 8 hours !

on 9/14/2011 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This product can be heaven or hell, it depends on what you´re using it for. As a primer, it´s simply terrible. It creases like hell and ruins your eyeshadow. However, if you use it as a cream eyeshadow in disguise, it´s perfect. It covers all your eye lid discolourations. If your lids are purple or reddish this is the product you need. It erases all signs of tireness and gives you a rested, clean, awake look, BUT you must not wear eyeshadow or you´ll regret it because it will melt like wax. Just apply Lemon Aid all over your lids, put some mascara and that´s all. You´ll look fresh faced and polished.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products