November 21, 2014 | 1695 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by synthetic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this eye makeup remover for about a decade now. I've dabbled with other drug-store brands but have always returned to Avon. Here's why I love it: It's cheap and goes on sale regularly. The simple black-and-white bottle is attractive and easy to use -- no fuss, no muss. You don't need to use much product. It actually removes the makeup rather than pushing it around on my face (like some others I've tried!). I've gotten it in my eyes before, even while wearing my contacts, and it doesn't hurt. If you get it in your eye, it will make your vision temporarily blurry until you blink it out (I just wipe it out, as if I'm wiping sleep out of my eye). I carry a bottle of it in my purse so I know that even if I stay out partying, I'll never have an excuse to wake up while still wearing my makeup. Ultimately, it's cheap, it works, and it's foolproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by moll_dollz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

best eye make-up remover ever. have very sensitive eyes and this has never irritated them once but takes off all my makeup easily

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Lisalisa29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using this eye make up remover for years! It takes everything off so easily and it's cheap!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Liita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

@Barbiepinkaudi: it does smell, looks and feels like Elmers glue!!

On to the review now (though that IS part of my review). I got this in an offer (it came with a mascara -what I actually bought- and the weirdest tweezers I've seen) otherwise I would never think of buying this. The way I use it is by putting a little bit in a cotton pad and rubbing it in my eyes. I like the bottle it comes in and I like the creamy texture and the fact that it's really gentle, one of the few eye mu removers that doesn't sting my eyes, that's the good part. What I don't like about this is that I don't feel it removes all of my makeup, I don't get the fresh I-got-all-of-my-makeup-off feeling I get with other mu removers, also I have naturally oily lids but this makes my lids three times oilier... I'm not exaggerating. This is a good "in a pinch" product like if you run out of your favorite or are in a place where there's nothing else available... but I definitely wouldn't buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by geegerrl

This stung my eyes like crazy! I've never had an eye makeup remover sting my eyes that bad. I hate the creamy texture, it is so greasy and even when you wash it off your face twice you can still feel the greasiness. This is the worst eye makeup remover that I've tried so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by chickenetti

This is oil based, but I find it doesn't really leave my lids oily- it doesn't sting my eyes and effectively removes makeup, without any smell I can recall, so it's a great cheap eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by LoveMyGirls

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is all I use. & I also use it for my whole face. It goes on sale frequently for 99 cents a bottle. Can't beat the price. I use it with a warm washcloth on my eyes. Love, love, love the stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by brokencitysky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is fine, it really is. If you have moistened your eye lashes and eye area beforehand, it removes eye make-up and mascara BEAUTIFULLY and leaves your eye area very, very soft and not dry unlike many others I've used *cough* marykay *cough*
The only reason I gave this four lippies instead of five is because I found that it irritated my eyes / tearducts. Of course, it took minimal rinsing to wash away the itchiness, but it's still quite unpleasant for me.
Overall, the packaging is fine, the price is DIRT CHEAP and it's a pretty good product! Even though I stocked up on these, considering Avon just had a sale, I probably will re-purchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2010 1:02:00 AM More reviews by dreek89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

my mom gave me a bottle to take back to school with me since she bougt a million (she can't pass up a deal) and at first I didn't like it because I would rub it on with my fingers around my eyelid which made things extremely messy and I would end up have to use more to remove the make I smudged to the OTHER parts of my face. But then I got the idea to use a cotton ball or pad, squeeze the remover on to it and then rub the makeup off and this.worked.perfectly! I'm usually dread having to take off my eye makeup at the end of the day but with this is an absolute breeze. I like this way better then the liquid remover I previously used

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by TINKER4U

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product.
It works, doesn't irritate my eys, and washes off nicely. I liked Clinique's eye makeup remover but I was looking for a lower price alternative so I bought some Neutrogena and I didn't like it very much. Avon is creamy and I have more control with it than the Clinique.