BeneFit Cosmetics Brow-Zing in Medium

4.2

on 9/7/2010 7:38:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is one of the easiest products to use. Whatever I do, nothing will go wrong. I would still look good. I love the wax + powder. It makes my brows very natural and I won't over-do it, which I would tend to with pencils. The price is quite expensive but I guess I won't need to rebuy it often as it seem to last. The box it comes with is hard to open, but I guess it makes it secure from accidentally opening. I took a lippie off the packaging for that as I had to struggle to open it a few times, quite frustrating. But for the actual product, thumbs up.

on 7/7/2010 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely loveeeee this product! I get my brows professionally threaded every couple of weeks. I use this to make my eyebrows look naturally perfect. This gives just the right amount of color and fill to really make my eyebrows stand out (in a good way). I always say that eyebrows fame your face, and this is the best product to help your brows do that.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my HG brow product! Even after being professionally shaped, my brows still have annoying sparse spots in them. They are also much darker than both my natural haircolor (light brown) and dyed one (reddish brown). This product solves both issues!
This product comes in a compact with two different sides - one is a waxy, darker brown, and the other is a lighter shade of brown in a powder form. Instead of using it the way the included instructions suggest, I dab a little big of the waxy part on my brush first, then pick up some of the powder, fill in, and voila! Neat, full, natural looking brows!

I haven't tried using the brushes included, as they look too small. I use a Trish McEvoy brow pencil. This set does come with a mini tweezer which could be useful on the go. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 4/17/2010 2:10:00 PM

I wasn't overly impressed with this one. I found the little applicator brushes a bit finicky and while the gel was good for keeping my brows in place, the powder wasn't great. I think you are restricted with the colour variety - as far as I know there are only 3 shades (light,medium and dark) and from looking at a few makeup tutorials online, it looks like eyebrow pencils are the way to go - easier to use, greater variety of shades to suit your brows and ultimately more effective.

i really wanted to like this but unfortunately i wasted 30$ the wax is alright the powder is useless

I've been using Brow-Zing for about 3 years now. I don't use it every day (I don't bother with makeup unless I've got to leave the house and as I work from home that's only a couple of times a week!) so it's lasted me ages. I love the wax and powder combination - they really define my brows without making them look overdone (like pencils) or crispy (like brow gels). I've deducted one lippy because the tweezers are useless and it is an expensive product - I'll probably buy the ELF kit for 3.50 when this runs out.

on 1/14/2010 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

While I love this kit, I can not get over how expensive it is! I switched over to the ELF studio brow kit, which is absolutely comparable and costs only $3. They work identically, but the ELF one is only a fraction of the cost of the Benefit one. Sorry, Benefit...I'll save my money so I can get one of your other fantastic products. :)

on 1/13/2010 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for about 6 months now. It's become an everyday staple. The tweezers are total crap, but I still use the tiny brushes that come with the kit. I use the wax first and then the powder to fill in and define my brows. I follow up with a quick sweep with a brow brush and they stay put all day. This works much better than the Revlon Brow Fantasy I'd been using before!

I'm an NW15, dark chestnut brown hair. I think Medium is a perfect match for my natural coloring- if I want to go for a more dramatic look I'll use a dark brown eye shadow instead of the kit powder.
One lippie off because the little case is really hard to open for those of us without nails, but I think this keeps the wax in good shape, so it's a draw. This stuff is expensive, but I can already tell it will last for years! Glad I bought it, go Benefit go!

I have never filled my brows before, and have blond sparse ones. Took a few tries for me to get them looking good, the lady at the brow bar was FABULOUS and showed me everything. Love it

on 11/16/2009 5:52:00 AM

Well, I have been umming and arring about this for a while, and I thought hell to it- just buy it. I could not wait to use it when I got home- and even though I think its fab, there are a couple if things I thought were naff. I thought the brushes and tweezers were not of much use. The brushes are so soft, Personally, I just find that If I want to be able to use the wax to its full potential, you need a harder angled brush to help define the brows, rather that the flimsy brushes. You may as well cook a strand of spaghetti and try applying the stuff with that, as that is how flimsy and crappy the brushes are really.So, I used the brush from the body shop set I had (which is very good too), and shoved that in the box and removed the tweezer and brushes!! Fitted perfectly! So, basically I paid 21.50 for two blobs of brown, but, I think it is fab. My eyebrows are kept in place, and if you put a bit too much on and it looks dark, you can simply comb it out. I love the benefit packaging, it is gorgoeus. Mac and Benefit are my faves, but Benefit is far more pretty in the prettiness stakes! If you want groomed brows- this is the one for you!!

Popular Brows Products