October 20, 2014 | 1203 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by GreenFruit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is a must-have. Softens rough feet, heals chapped lips, smooths over dry rough areas. I use it on my lashes at night. I don't think it makes them grow or anything, but they seem to respond to mascara better overall when I use Aquaphor nightly. If you get sick and your nose is chapped from blowing it constantly, Aquaphor feels very good and is much better than vaseline. Put it on your lips and around your nose if you're going out in the bitter cold. Put it on a zit that you over-dried trying to kill it, it will moisturize it so it is easier to conceal with makeup without being flaky.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by cgoddard24

This is the holy grail of lip products. The only one I've ever found that hydrates your lips and then keeps them that way. Every one should have this as a basic!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by pepino013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cream was a game changer for me... I have serious eczema and I can't seem to find anything that actually works (that doesn't have the consistency of the aquaphor) so I'm always trying new things that often ends up badly... and then I put this little miracle over it and it's like nothing happens!! If only it was less thick so I could it as a daily all-over moisturizer :(
Edit : When mix with a light moisturizer (Cetaphil restoraderm is not bad if you have eczema) you CAN put it all over!!!! So happy right now :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Haven't found many uses for this. Tried it on hands and feet which r very dry but did nothing and felt awful. I hate the ingredients in it but it does do a fantastic job on the lips, so that is my one and only use for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by zeaxkr

I LOVE this product.
They are the best for dry skin!
I have oily acne prone skin, but my hands and feet are super dry!

I don't like larger jar ones, but I love the tubes. They sell them for around $12.00 4pk bundle at BJ, so price is great too!
Also, you don't use a lot of this stuff (little is more then enough) so price is very good!

They have very thick texture which make it hard to apply on your skin. That is why I usually mix up with lotion.

This is just one of those product that I wish I have known it sooner and probably will stay with me for rest of my life.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by ricaalava

I've seen so many models carry this product in their bags! I think this is one of those products I just won't do without. It keeps my lips hydrated especially during the winter. I can go on with no lipstick or lipgloss because this alone enhances my lip color and leaves a non-irritating sheer to my lips. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best stuff in the world for seriously dry chapped skin. It's a little greasy, but it's an ointment afterall. Besides the results are worth it. I love using this on my hands and feet or any other really dry patches. This even comes in tiny tubes for on-the-go. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Barefaced21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have had trouble with my skin for years, its incredibly sensitive and no moisturizers worked not even stuff like simple. Often I get dry patches and breakouts simultaneously so covering it with makeup is really difficult.

A friend recommended this product and it is amazing. And whilst most people use it on their lips, I used it on my face and it worked. It certainly isn't for day wear as its so thick but my skin feels so much better. I still get breakouts albeit not as often, but since using it my skin has never been softer. This means that when I do get breakouts I can crack out the concealer and everyone is none the wiser. It does feel weird putting it on your face because it's so thick but it really does work.

I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who suffers similar skin problems. Amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Lydia07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My go-to for overnight use when I have chapped lips. I also like to use it occasionally on my face and especially around my eyes and on eyelashes to moisturize them. It also seems to work to get rid of any stubborn traces of eye makeup. I rub any extra into my nails and cuticles and it seems to help keep them nice. Too greasy for me for use on my body. Sometimes I use it over another moisturizer when my skin is extra dry.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was reading so many great reviews about it, however, when tried, I was dissapointed. It did not mositurize well and soon again I had to use different, better moisturizer for lips. It is also expensive.
My all time favorite is still Lypsyl LypMoisturizer Intense Protection - there is nothing better than that.