October 25, 2014 | 1816 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by HuntersMommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a bunch of friends who swear by this, but I didn't start using this until my son's pediatrician recommended it for his eczema. First of all , it was the only thing that worked for his terrible, sensitive baby skin. Honestly it worked wonders and is fragrance free and non-irritating. I started using it whenever I put too much on him, I would rub onto my dry hands, and it was so soothing to my chapped hands from the winter air. I love it, the big tub lasts forever, as I share it between myself and my son, and I will continue to use it even when his eczema disappears.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Sailorina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST MOISTURE CREAM EVER. My HG for all super dry skin woes, ESPECIALLY MY LIPS! Nothing makes my lips more perfectly kissable than slathering some of this on. It looks kinda white-ish though, until it sinks in.... then I have perfectly soft dewey lips. Mmmmm. I like that there are only a few pretty recognizable ingredients. A big jar lasts forever. Buy it, try it, you will definitely find some awesome use for it. (think crusty heels).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by ohiopirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great moisturizer for dry winter skin, but I find that I can only use this at night. The cream is really really rich and takes awhile to soak into the skin. This is great on your feet before you go to bed covered with cotton socks. I only use this during the winter since it is too rich for other months. I usually repurchase in the winter and one tube lasts the whole season.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by 2lovealot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this stuff totally works tried ad true for my whole fam. generation to generation!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pricey, but this is the only thing that will not cause my 1-year-old's skin to get irritated and even more dry. His pediatrician recommended this for his body lotion, to be used twice per day. My son has super sensitive skin and regular baby lotions caused his keratosis pilaris to get even worse. This creme (along with Dove Unscented Bar Soap) helps keep his skin smooth and way less iriritated. It is kind of greasy and it is super thick and sometimes hard to spread on the skin. Now there isn't much to be done for KP in babies, however this creme is wonderful to help keep the bumps to a bare minimum and he seems to be completely comfortable without any itchiness. It actually worked within a couple of days. Also the redness he used to have is completely gone. I have been battling with his skin since he was about 3 weeks old and Eucerin has been a godsend. I will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 10:24:00 PM More reviews by haleyhay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have really really really dry skin, it is so bad, it constantly flakes especially during the winter time. I bought this cream because it is really thick. It worked ok on my skin, it didn't totally stop the flaking but it did make it die down a little. It's a bit on the expensive side almost $12 but I bought the Walmart version of it for about $4. It should be pretty good for people with dry skin but not excessive. But it did make me break out a bit on my chin which is odd since I usually never break out from products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a bit hard to work through on skin as it is thick and takes a long time to sink in. But the wait time is worth it. My skin gets so dry during the winter and I need heavy balms to use after I take a shower to keep my skin from drying out and to keep my eczema from acting up. This is perfect. I can see a big jar lasting a long time because it is so concentrated and thick. Makes a good hand cream too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2008 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Onychophora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This gives me murderous breakouts if I use it anywhere I'm acne-prone, but it does make a very nice body/hand lotion. I tried nearly a dozen lotions to see if any would keep my hands from chapping and bleeding during the winter, and Eurcerin's formulas were the only ones that worked. I tried all 4 of their lotion formulas, just to be scientific, and they all seem to work exactly equally well (aside from their aquaphor ointment, which does nothing for me).
This is one of their greasier-feeling formulas, but if you can get past that it works just as well as the others.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2008 11:16:00 AM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was expecting something different than what I got when I purchased this cream. This is so hard it's like frozen butter, so it's really hard to get out and to spread around on your skin. I don't like how it doesn't really sink in too, it just sort of leaves you all greasy. I like Eucerin in general though, and this cream is good for a deep moisture foot cream or something. I can't imagine using this all over my body, and I won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by emily_in_az

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't use this product, although I love Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30 for Sensitive Skin. Unfortunately, the "Original Creme" product was featured in a research study, and the research indicates some link between skin tumors and this particular formulation. The research indicates that sodium laurel sulphate or mineral oil could be the two problem ingredients. Please take this with a grain of salt, as the rats in the study already had been exposed to radiation (!), but I thought you guys would want to know. LINK: http://www.philly.com/inquirer/health_science/daily/20080815_Researchers_tie_skin_creams_to_cancer_in_mice.html