Eucerin Original Healing Creme (Soothing Repair Creme)

4.4

Water, petrolatum, mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.

on 4/11/2009 11:18:00 PM

I've finally realized that my skin is crazy sensitive. I caved into buying this product after other natural products rebelled on me and left my skin broken out and upset. I replaced my regular natural moisturizer with this product and my skin calmed down right away. This creme is very thick and hard to apply so I thought it would make me break out but instead seems to calm my skin down and heal my breakouts. Crazy!

on 4/10/2009 2:09:00 PM

It really heavy texture and never sink my skin. It didn't work for me at all.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. I have been struggling with allergies and am thrilled to find something that contains no nut oils, no gluten, no avocado, no coconut. It is a bit hard to put on but my skin feels protected and soothed. I am very cautious about toxicity and this rates a 2 out of 10 on the Cosmetic Safety Database - Better than most "natural products." This makes me feel better about using a drugstore brand.

on 2/21/2009 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I get dry patches during the winter and this product immediately corrects my skin and keeps it soft. Love it!!

on 2/21/2009 5:34:00 AM

This is a staple for me in winter. It's great stuff and I use loads. However, it lasts for long time making this great value for money. This is a great value for money effective product especially for sensitive dry skin in winter.

on 2/21/2009 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

My job requires me to frequently wash my hands leaving it dry. I apply this cream before work, after lunch and after I shower. It leaves an oily slick on my palm which I wipe off with a napkin. My primary focus for moisturization are the tops of my hands. It does a good job of protecting my hands from dryness.

on 2/15/2009 7:19:00 PM

I have a bunch of friends who swear by this, but I didn't start using this until my son's pediatrician recommended it for his eczema. First of all , it was the only thing that worked for his terrible, sensitive baby skin. Honestly it worked wonders and is fragrance free and non-irritating. I started using it whenever I put too much on him, I would rub onto my dry hands, and it was so soothing to my chapped hands from the winter air. I love it, the big tub lasts forever, as I share it between myself and my son, and I will continue to use it even when his eczema disappears.

on 2/1/2009 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

BEST MOISTURE CREAM EVER. My HG for all super dry skin woes, ESPECIALLY MY LIPS! Nothing makes my lips more perfectly kissable than slathering some of this on. It looks kinda white-ish though, until it sinks in.... then I have perfectly soft dewey lips. Mmmmm. I like that there are only a few pretty recognizable ingredients. A big jar lasts forever. Buy it, try it, you will definitely find some awesome use for it. (think crusty heels).

on 2/1/2009 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a great moisturizer for dry winter skin, but I find that I can only use this at night. The cream is really really rich and takes awhile to soak into the skin. This is great on your feet before you go to bed covered with cotton socks. I only use this during the winter since it is too rich for other months. I usually repurchase in the winter and one tube lasts the whole season.

on 2/1/2009 6:43:00 PM

I love this stuff totally works tried ad true for my whole fam. generation to generation!

Popular Lotions / Creams