Mary Kay concealer

4.1

Water , Isononyl Isononanoate , Cyclopentasiloxane , Sorbitan Isostearate , Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone , Lauroyl Lysine , PTFE , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Propylene Glycol , Cetyl Dimethicone , Hexyl Laurate , Sodium Chloride , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Hydroxypropyl Polysiloxane , Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Beeswax , Nylon-12 , Tocopheryl Acetate , Diazolidinyl Urea , Retinyl Palmitate , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract , Lecithin , Cyclohexasiloxane , Titanium Dioxide , Talc , Iron Oxides , Zinc Oxide May Contain Ingredients Ultramarines

on 2/8/2010 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have used the yellow concealer on my eyelids and under my eyes for over 10 years. It has a thick consistency, but the yellow is what I've always needed to cover the redness on the eyelids and blue underneath my eyes. I hope this is never discontinued. One tube lasts me two years and lasts all day.

on 1/19/2010 11:56:00 AM

I see that most people like this, but it didn't work for me :-(. I bought it because it was much cheaper than Lancome's concealer and the Amazing Cosmetics concealer I was looking at ($40 versus Mary Kay's $10!). Here's the problem with it:
It doesn't cover anything, just makes it look whiter and pasty. I put it under my eyes, and I still have the same undereye circles, it's just now they look pasty and enhanced. on my nose too it looks pasty - not smooth and blendable. The formula is not smooth looking at all, so it is obvious I am wearing concealer. maybe the color isn't a good match, but this is the best match I could find out of the color selection...
I have now bought TheBalm's concealer & hope it works out better!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Perfect for a light, even coverage. Great for under eyes or on blemishes. Stays put very well. The price is right. I'll probably always use this. It's great.

on 12/28/2009 9:58:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! It is great. It totally does the work. It is by far the best concealer I have ever used. It totally cover all my red spot. Highly recommened!

on 12/15/2009 4:09:00 AM

Similar to one of the other reviewers, I've been using this concealer since I first started with makeup (around 12-13). I'm now 22 and I still love and use this concealer! It has a great, thick consistency which I find necessary for hiding my blemishes, but won't look cakey as long as you blend well. It does tend to go on a little yellow, but as long as you set with powder and blend you'll be fine. The lasting power of this concealer is also great - will last all day as long as you don't touch your face too much. I love this concealer mostly because I'm very self-conscious about blemishes, but when I use this product I know I don't have to worry about anything rubbing off mid-day. HG status for me!

on 12/11/2009 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Before I hated this concealer because it used to be so drying. Now they've changed it and now it creases, even with powder! Wt? I can't seem to win.

Also the colors are weird. I wear Ivory 2 so ordered ivory 2 concealer and it was pinkish gray--gross. So consultant said ivory 1 was my color and just as I remembered this is so yellow it looks like corrector. Again can't seem to win. Time to move on.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this concealer! I am 23 and have been using this product since I was 12. I use beige and it has a little bit of a yellow undertone which works well with my skin tone. I have always had dark circles under my eyes, and this works very well to cover them without disappearing mid-day. It also works well with covering redness. It is thick but not cake-y. A little bit goes a long way. This is my HG, I highly recommend it.

This concealer works really well for me. It covers my under eye circles well. It works very well with the Mary Kay foundation.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product like a month ago, and the 1st time i wore it was very dry on my skin. but like last week i ran out of foundation, so i mixed the concealer on my finger on mixed it with moisturizer (i used lubriderm) and applied it as if it was foundation... I LOVED IT! i also applied only a little bit, so a little goes a long way

on 11/23/2009 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i was really disappointed with this. i expected something better from mary kay. i used the yellow under-eye concealer and i was not impressed by it. it didn't seem to cover all that well, and it got cakey after a few hours.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products