August 27, 2014 | 914 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Lineur Intense

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by elleLuv5

I got this as a cheaper alternative to my Lancome Artliner because it was pricey ($37 CAD). Lineur Intense is definitely not as great as the artliner and it is hard to switch to something of lower quality. But this wasn't all too bad. I think its better than most drug store brands of liquid liner. It dries fast and I love the felt pen which makes application so easy. However, there is nothing 'intense' about this product as I find myself having to run through twice to get a more defined blackness out of it. I haven't experienced flaking (as some people have) but I can definitely see why people would especially when you don't set it. I suggest setting it with a black matte eyeshadow if you want lasting power. Overall, its a decent cheap alternative to more expensive liquid liners.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

Definitely loving the pigmentation - it was super black, super opaque. It stays on all day for me (unless I'm... sweating, or something. I dunno, rubbing my face on a pillow, haha), but it's a little bit flaky. I also like how thinnnnn the brush is, it helps me get a nice thin line. I DISLIKE how... flexible the brush is. Which sounds weird, but it doesn't give me a lot of control, and I really have to go slowly & steady. Other than that, no complaints!
It washes off with water, and doesn't make you look like a panda!

EDIT: Okaaaay, I repurchased it because I was afraid I was running out of my older tube. Guess what? I suppose they changed the formula, because this now SUCKS. I'm really disappointed because I used to love this liner, and now it's WAY too watery, and just looks streaky, no matter how long it's shook in the bottle. New formula = waste of money.

So old formula = 4 lippies, new formula = 2... so an average of 3, I suppose.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by vanniman

Finally an eyeliner that doesn't transfer into my crease!!! I have tiny lids and have tried everything to keep my eyeliner from transferring and this is the answer. The carbon black is very very pigmented. The applicator allows for a thin line with the tip and a thicker more defined line when the applicator at an angle. It is long lasting and stays where I apply it. Love love love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by xiAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After my Revlon colorstay liquid liner dried out, I bought this to test it out. It's good, but I have to go over the liner a couple of times to get an intense black.
The brush is good and easy to work with, but it is a tad bit flimsy. I make perfect lines with the brush.
I like how when it dries it has a shiny glossy finish. It sort of brightens up my eyes a little.
Good product overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by nerdy929

i've repurchased countless times! best liquid eyeliner ever. i've always used pencil, then used gel which i loved! and finally moved to liquid and it's so easy to use..even for me. this can be applied very thin or thick. pigmented. i love the felt tip brush. it would be great if we could get this in different colors such as blue, green and purple for the summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by dnavarro84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It can be compaired to Lancome Art Liner...for much less. It doesn't irriate my eyes and it doesn't smudge...Very good cause I have oilly skin and lasted over 8 hours on my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

ok.. so i debated forever to buy either this or Maybelline Line Stiletto so i decided to go w/ this since it was on sale & i had a coupon so I ended up paying around $5 which isnt bad compared to say, $9 since ive seen it that high. Now at $5, i def am in LOVE w/ this liner. I have the 3rd picture one. It has a gold packaged container that twists off. i sometimes would get confused as to which end held the actual product but now i know that its the smaller end & the larger end holds the felt tip brush.
I LOVE THE BRUSH/APPLICATOR! this is what sets this liner apart from all other liquid liners ive ever used! ive always luvd liq liner & have used them for years & this has been the easiest thus far for application. It allows me to make the winged, cat eye or flick that ive practiced forever but was never able to get it to look decent enough to not wash away immediately, UNTIL NOW! lineur intense has rocked my world in the sense that if i want a dramatic, winged eyeliner, i reach for this every time! the flexible (but not too flexible) felt tip applicator is so small and is easy to maneuver. it glides along the upper lash line in a breeze. i would always end up w/ a large line no matter what i tried w/ traditional liq liners but this allows for getting rite along the upper lash line & makes my lash line look like ive always wanted it to, bigger & bolder! & with the flexible tip, it allows u to go rite to the end & flick upward and then bring back in to meet the line for a great natural or dramatic winged look. i love the consistency of the liner. its not too runny nor too thick. its great. it will stay wet for a moment then i normally top w/ powder shadow to set it. ive never experienced any transfer to lid or any running down to my lower lash line. i store it w/ the liq down on the bottom to ensure it be stored upright. I shake thiis well before using it just like i would any liq liner to make sure there are no lumps in the formula & to help w/ application. i will sometimes drag the tip along the bottle to make sure there is no excess liner and then apply. i will normally dip the brush back in the bottle to make sure i will have enough for the next eye. Im in love w/ this liner! SO PIGMENTED!!! super black & its not shiny black but its not flat matte either. its perfect, i believe. its super pigmented! i always get asked how i get the "wing" perfect & this little gem is the key to that!!! i would luv to still try the Line Stiletto but im super impressed and satisfied w/ Loreal!! im not sure id pay full price for it since u do get such little amount of product but then u dont want too much since u shouldnt keep liq liner for that long but ive had mine for quite some time & theres no signs of drying out or the consistency changing so far so im gonna keep using this as my secret weapon for my winged liner! its more of a felt tip marker but w/ more of a give to it so its so super easy! believe me, i got shaky hands that always use to mess up on lining my eyes and this is super duper easy! def worth a try. i may repurchase since i know i LOVE IT and i adore it. I will update once i use i all up and how long, how good it was at the end of its days. etc... if ur looking for a long wearing (around 8 hrs or more), super pigmented black, easy well super easy liquid liner esp for the wings, flicks or cat eyes or just a great simple liquid liner to define ur upper lash line. this def suprised me at how much i love it! i though, ah, its a liquid liner.. My favorite part is the applicator! i wish more companies would make their liquid liners like that!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

I have this in Earthen Brown. This is my first liquid liner and I think it is ok for practice, but I definitely will not purchase again. The colour goes on nice and dark but it doesn't last very long - I thought it said waterproof on the package...perhaps I am mistaken...but it wipes off extremely easily when dried. I did not have problems with this flaking as others have mentioned, although it completely disappears about halfway through the day. Mine came in the gold package and has a felt tip pen. I find it hard to make a nice line but again, that is probably because I am a newbie to liquid.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

Holy crap this stuff is black!! It's a little shocking so use it sparingly and with a light hand. I bought this because TiffanyD on YT is always raving about it so since I don't have a liquid liner I figured I'd give this a shot. I'm definitely not gifted at using liquid liner, but I think I'll have fun practicing with this. The only thing I don't like about this is that it will literally come off if you rub it... not smear, it rolls off of your skin so be careful not to touch it once it's dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by hnn

The formula seems really streaky and unpigmented. If I have the time to apply it over and over again until a solid black line comes out or I don't want to use my good eyeliner, then I just MIGHT consider using this again. I also heard that with regular usage, it stains your eyelids. Yuck!