July 31, 2014 | 1824 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

I wash my face with this every night! I love it keeps my face oil Fred thru the night and I don't break out as much

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by Classiccrime

I've seen a lot of negative comments about this product. I've never had any problem, in fact, it's the best I've used. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. My skin also gets dry, from living in the desert, this product takes away any skin flakes and dryness. I'm not sure, how hard other people scrub this to give themselves problems, but it's absolutely amazing for me. Plus, the bottle lasts for a very long time!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by MarcosAntonioG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using one of their scrubs , The timless skin one, and have loved the results I've seen so far. I've only been using about a week and a half and have noticed a major diffence in my skin. My skin glows and looks smoother now. Plus i have hyperpigmentation marks on my face from past acne cysts :/ and its helped reduce the redness a bit as well ^_^. will defently buy again great price and works great

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by brittanysc1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for years and definitely haven't noticed any damage. If anything, the three months I stopped using it were HORRIBLE. I never realized how much it was working until I stopped using it. Most products aren't "good" or "bad," it varies per person and whether or not you use it correctly. I will definitely continue to use this and enjoy smooth skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe people use this crap on their face! This stuff has huge chunks of abrasiveness that can potentially leave ones skin in a really bad crater busted capillary state. I used this on my feet and was awful just awful my feet have never been so abused. I tossed the tube with a quickness! I'm all for exfoliation and I know a girl or guy has to keep the skin nice and supple but this stuff can and will CUT you. This scrub should come with a warning label. The horror!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by lifeisaparadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells great and I thought it was doing really well for my skin. However, I've read more about it and it seems that the beads are too rough for skin and it shouldn't be used for exfoliation, even if you feel like it's doing a good job. I used to use this once every 1-2 weeks but I completely stopped and did notice my skin looking better because I bought a gentler exfoliation product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by cgarretson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So apparently I am just now hearing about how damaging this product is, and frankly, it's terrifying. I have used this product twice a day for the last 6 years and I have never had any problems from it. I have combination skin and it has never dried me out or caused a breakout. Everyone has different skin types and I never scrub hard when using it, but my main fear is that I will now have permanent damage (premature aging, etc) due to long term use. I will be switching face washes now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by melisavhealth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I happen to also get really good results from this scrub. While a lot of people say that it irritates your face and the granules are too abrasive, i find this to be very gentle on my face. I also like to use this all over my body (especially my legs). It's so important to routinely exfoliate your body to remove dead skin cells and reveal fresh skin. I love the scent, texture, and most of all the results after using this scrub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like the previous reviewer, I also am tired of hearing ppl say that this is just awful for your skin. I get good results from it, so I will continue to use it. I usually add a little bit of this scrub to the normal scrub I use bc I feel it's not quite scrubby enough. I also use it alone on my body. Its effective for me and I use it sparingly. I feel nowadays ppl are over-exfoliating and that may be from where some of the issues are coming. I have also used various store brands of this scrub and they work equally well, though some have different scents. I will continue to buy this, as I have for the past however many years.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Am tired of hearing how 'bad' this is for your skin. Everything in moderation. This scrub is thick, coarse, and as some of the wise reviewers below, you do not need to go to town with this scrub. Considering the many fine scrub particles, you need a light touch when using. With any coarse scrub, it really does do the work for you. I've been using this probably since middle school, and I always come back to it. Considering the plethora of very expensive intensive exfoliating products out there, why pay more? And frankly I haven't found any HE scrub that I like more, or can justify paying for.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No