April 17, 2014 | 881 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This for a while was my HG scrub.

It is inexpensive, smells great, and leaves my skin feeling soft.

You have to scrub for 3 to 4 minutes for the results it was made for. If you put it on briefly and wash it off its not as effective.

This truly is a great exfoliator.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I didn't like this stuff at all. It really messed up my skin. It is way too harsh and will have an oil production rebound after you are done. It really amplified my acne scars and just was overall too abrasive

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by tonyawilkes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to admit I'm not crazy about the smell but everything else about this scrub is amazing. I only use it once a week as I don't like to exfoliate too much but it leaves my skin soft, clean and energized. The particles are just right in size and hardness, it gives a great wash and nourishes at the same time. Try it, you won't be sorry!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Ozzie1985

When I first started getting in to face exfoliators, someone recommended this to me since I was on a budget. I used it for about 1 year and liked it. Now that I am 28 and my skin has different needs then it did when I was 21, I hate this stuff. It enlarges my pores and makes my skin absolutely beet red. Due to the 'shells' or whatever you want to call them in this exfoliator, it makes tiny miniscule tears in my skin. I would not recommend, ever. I now use Clinique face exfoliator and love it, less harsh.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by cankcank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This harsh exfoliator damaged my sensitive skin. Irritation causes acne and redness :(
Would never use on my face again!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by BlueBabyDoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Based on the reviews on here stating that this can cause damage to your skin with prolonged use, I think I'll switch to using this as a body scrub. On my face, it does a pretty good job, but I've found other exfoliating products that work better, and the scrubbies (the little exfoliating beads) aren't so harsh.
I mean, it did fine as a facial scrub (for the moment) but I don't want to end up damaging my skin. I'll definitely be restricting this to use as a body and foot scrub.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always buy this scrub wen I run out, It doesn't break me out wen I use it every other day like Neutrogena and clean and clear do. its so much better than the drugstore scrubs

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by AshO57

LOVE! HG product. Smells great, great price, makes your skin feel baby soft. You have to scrub for 2 to 3 minutes for the results it was made for, can't just put it on and wash it off like a regular face wash and expect results. This is an awesome exfoliator!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by livmhilll

I love this product. It has medium size particals so the exfoliation isn't harsh. Apricots are so nourishing for your skin and it moisturizes mine very well. I have cystic acne and acne scarring and i feel like using this nightly, gently, helps with both of those and doesn't break me out

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by VA219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pleasant smell, exfoliates well, inexpensive but the particles aren't spherical. I like the Clinique scrub better.