September 30, 2014 | 1718 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by 26cyj58

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Brilliant product. Cheap as chips. Really brightens the skin and leaves it feeling smooth and glowing.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by heykiddo

Forget these harsh painful scrubs that abrade your face to death.
Brown sugar. Honey.

You're welcome. I just saved you pain, your face, tons of money, and all the chemicals. (Trust me just try the brown sugar + honey mix, you will never go back)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by AYko

I bought it expecting it to be a miracle, after reading other reviews. I did everything right, read directions both online and on the package, to find the correct way to use it, but it still was too harsh. Maybe I will try the sensitive skin one. It didnt help my skin either, just made the bumps irritated, probably is a better scrub for skin with smoother surface.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Jaytexas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've used this facial scrub since I was 14. I used to buy the acne control scrub but after my teen acne subsided I switched to the regular one. This makes my face feel fresh and renewed. If I don't use for awhile my skin feels dry and icky. This product will alway be apart of my skin care routine!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by MissSallyMaggie

This is one of my favourite face scrubs. It's great on my sensitive skin and easy to use. The only thing I don't like is getting a piece in your eye, it hurts and if you are not careful can do some damage.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 5:31:00 AM More reviews by beautifyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I disagree with the comments about this product being too harsh on the skin, mainly becuase I believe people aren't applying it correctly. When I use this product I don't use very much pressure, and I find that afterwards it leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.

However, I do think the results can differ depending on your skin type. I have combination skin so this product works wonders for me. I find that this did not affect my breakouts at all, and I recommend using it 2-3 times a week for the best results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by elainependz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I disagree with the haters of this product, but I guess it all does boil down to your skin type. I have combination skin - oily on my T-zone and dry on the rest of my face, and I also have quite sensitive skin. I have been using this product for so long. I switched from Ponds which broke me out horribly. I used a lot of face scrubs since I easily break out and even tried the green tea cleanser just to try out other st ives variants but even that broke me out. So far this is the only product that I was able to use that kept my skin clear.
So I give this a thumbs up and will definitely buy again and again!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So bad for your skin. I can't believe I ever used this. In my defense, it was given as a stocking stuffer. WAY to harsh for your skin texture wise. And so many irritating ingredients. I wish I could give this negative lippies!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This scrub tore up my skin. This is the scrub that scared me away from other scrubs! It made my skin dry, it made my pimples look larger somehow, and it would sometimes make my pimples and skin bleed, even if I used the smallest bit, or mixed it into a gentle cleanser!

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, as I've had friends who have tried this and didn't like it either. There are many other and better scrubs out there.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually don't own this product anymore, but I used it before I went to school for Master Esthetics. Unfortunately, this is a product that most people have used on their face. I am shocked to read that people actually use this twice a day! Everyones face has really fragile, delicate skin, especially if you have sensitive skin! This product has really large, and sharp particles that shouldn't be used for exfoliating the facial skin. It can cause damage to your skin, especially if you're aggressive. That's just a fact. I would say MAYBE it's ok for the feet, but even that is iffy. When looking for an exfoliator, you want to see how large the scrubbers are if possibles. It's best for them be really small and circular in diameter, instead of large, sharp triangular ones. Exfoliation should be done no more than twice a week. Over exfoliating can cause, breakouts, dryness, and damage to the skin. Needless to say, this is a horrible product, and it shouldn't be allowed to be sold anymore.