November 25, 2014 | 1850 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Erin97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite drugstore shampoos, along with the conditioner. It's extremely moisturizing, and totally revived my color treated, frizzy hair! I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by moonunits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted so badly to like this shampoo, having read many reviews about how wonderful it was. However after several washes my hair wasn't looking any less dry, and was instead maybe even more straw-like than before. I have extremely processed and dry hair, and so I was not looking for a miracle product. This shampoo, however, was not right for me. The smell is amazing, though, and I do miss that now that I've switched to a different line.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by vhsale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

EDIT: Sadly, I have come to the conclusion that this is the reason I started breaking out around my hairline. The conditioner version still works fine (it's probably because I only use it from mid-shaft down, and not around my hairline). I'll definitely miss the coconut-y smell, and it should be noted that this shampoo still does the job of moisturizing hair, and smells divinely of coconut! It should be noted that my skin is also super sensitive, so this may not cause breakouts for you! If only it didn't break me out, then I'd keep using it!

The reviews on this board have led me to my HG shampoo! :)
After using this for almost a week, combined with the Aussie Moist Conditioner, my hair has become bouncier and happier! Happier, as in healthy :) Not only that, but my hair smells like coconuts, and it emits the coconut smell strongly as well, resulting in my friend constantly smelling my hair and following me around just to smell it lol! :) It's also affordable, and thank God I saw these reviews before going out to purchase those high end shampoo and conditioners so yippee for MUA! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love Aussie Moist conditioner and tried this shampoo. It smells good and looks pearly and creamy. The packaging is fine, I just hated how the little flip cap breaks off easily.
The shampoo totally stripped my hair and it took a week of deep conditioning after shampooing to make my hair look shiny and healthy again.
I did not experience any benefits while using this on my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by NinaDiamantz

I have a hard time finding shampoo because my hair is BLEACHED from black to white every month for the regrowth. So my hair is always dry and close to breakage. I have gotten addicted to this shampoo, I do a co-wash with this and the aussie moist conditioner then I use the 3 minute miracle as a regular conditioner. My hair hasn't been this soft in its life. I highly recommend this to anybody with dry hair. Amazing beautiful smell. Only thing is I am still on the search for another so it hasn't met all my needs but I wouldn't expect that from a drugstore shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

My hair is long, thick and wavy. At times it can be rather coarse. This shampoo makes my hair softer and more manageable. I love the smell too, like sweeties! It's moisturising yet it rinses clean and I haven't noticed any buildup. I really like the Aussie range - quality products, yet reasonably priced. I'd recommend it to anyone with thick hair that's prone to dryness.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I switch hair products--a lot. Too often really. It's a bit of an addiction, not sure why. Especially since I've been growing my hair out. Every time I use a different brand and go back to Aussie Moist, I notice an incredible difference. Especially when I initially lather up the shampoo. Once you damage your hair there really is no cure for it, but this product can certainly help manage it better. I'll probably always keep Aussie Moist hanging around since I try out products so often. The smell is divine as well! I use it with the conditioner and a leave in spray which are both from Aussie. Highly reccomend. Sometimes for damaged hair the strength/repair shampoos aren't really the best, just find a good moisturizing one like this version of Aussie!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by lovedrunk

I have just found my holy grail of shampoos. THANK YOU MAKE UP ALLEY! I was searching for a new shampoo after I realized the one I was using was making my hair incredibly greasy. I saw the amazing reviews on here and knew I had to buy it. I used it last night for the first time - the smell of it is glorious. It smells like coconuts but is a light scent that is not overpowering. I love how moisturizing this shampoo is - it is not TOO heavy for my thin hair. Well it's day two, and my hair still feels super soft even after a night of going out and putting a bunch of products in it. The most amazing part is my hair does not feel greasy in the slightest - I like to wash my hair every day because it is so thin and because of that my roots look super oily. Fortunately, this shampoo has made my hair still look clean! Love love love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by missauve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I decided to use this because of the great reviews here. I had been using Herbal Essences for most of the time before, and I noticed my ends were getting dry and my scalp, greasy, so I decided to try this since it was suppose to balance it... At first it was great. Smelled pretty decent and my hair was nice. But after about 2 to 3 months I noticed my hair was returning to it's state... And I noticed my scalp would get greasy and have dandruff after so few days!!
It's not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love love love this shampoo. If you have dry hair, color treated hair or damaged hair give it a try! It does a great job if your hair is well, dry or damaged. I couldn't believe that such an inexpensive shampoo could fix my dry ends but it does. I haven't found that there is any build up or oiliness with using this shampoo every day. Someone told me the ingredients aren't great for hair but so far I have no complaints. I haven't tried the matching conditioner yet but I will. If it's as good as the shampoo I'm done with hunting for a good shampoo/conditioner combo.