Bonne Bell Eye definer

Price: $

on 10/28/2007 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Great bang for you buck right here. I used to use more expensive brands, but these are cheaper, and better and even come in black glitter! Love it. I've come to realize that all kohl liners are practically the same. I've used so many brands. This one is just as good for pigment, and is nice and soft. They don't stay on the waterline, but Revlon colorstay or Style Styli waterproof pencils will.
Just a tip to all who get "raccoon eyes" -seal your kohl liner with eyeshadow in the same color and it will last twice as long.

on 10/7/2007 12:13:00 AM

Very good quality eyeliner for the price.

on 9/5/2007 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is the only eyeliner ive used for quite some time, it goes on easy and only smears after about 10hrs wear but i have very oily skin including eyelids...price is right and i like minimal to no packaging

on 8/23/2007 11:16:00 AM

i've used several eyeliner &they were cheap but when i saw this eyeliner, it was waaaaaay too cheap. i decided to try it &brought it. people are always saying how cheap eyeliner doesn't work &it looks bad on you but i disagree. i've been using this eyeliner for a long time &i love it. it looks fine although it does not work &go on as smoothly/well as those expensive eyeliner such as mac, it still works and its cheap. if you were comparing the prices with this eyeliner &a mac eyeliner, you could buy 8 of these for the price of one of those.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I am always on the lookout for the perfect soft, natural eyeliner and eyebrow pencil. Love eyebrow powders but they don't love me...they tend to flake into my contact lenses and makes my brow area itch. Pencils seem to be too 'obvious'. Again, I loved Avon's Glimmericks pencils and Almays I-tense pencils (practically the same thing) but they were too greasy and didn't look right on the brow and ran into my contact lenses when used as a liner. Maybelline Cool Effects were okay.

Enter Bonne Belle. For under two bucks Cdn. I didn't expect much but, boy, was I pleasantly surprised! These are soft but not greasy. Give a great eyebrow and very soft line under the eye. Lovely colours - I have one in soft grey, golden brown and soft brown.

Thrown away all the other losers and will stick with these.

on 7/29/2007 9:24:00 PM

I have been using "Soft black" for years, and I have to say it is my fave black eyeliner pencil EVER. Its the perfect black color for me, and I usually use it to line the innner rims of my eyes. It does smudge, but not more than any other expensive product I have used.

on 7/17/2007 3:19:00 PM

i never used an eyeliner before and decided to try it out... i saw this in store for $2 and decided to buy it.
Pros: cheap, colour ranges, soft texture
Cons: i wore it to school, realized it smudged under my lower eyelid after 1-2 hrs... i look like a panda.
it's not waterproof so it fades off easily when you use under your eyes. and it's hard to make a thin line since the pencil lead is so thick.
The lead also breaks easily when u try to sharpen it..

I wouldn't buy this product again...

on 4/16/2007 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Among the cheapest pencil eyeliners you can get at the drugstore, and there's a big colour selection. Like others have written, smudgy as heck. A precise line is impossible.
Since I don't want to waste it, here's what I use it for:

- tightlining the upper lashline (not that good if you have watery eyes)

- subtly defining the lower lashline, smudge it out a LOT so that it stays put and looks like a shadow not a line.

on 2/28/2007 1:06:00 AM

Not the greatest eye liner ever. It smudges like crazy, takes a lot of work putting it on. It took a lot of layers for the color to actually show up. I was using the color 'slate' which was one of the shades of black. My eye lids tend to become oily i guess so this stuff smudges after 5 minutes and runs pretty fast. I would not buy this again.

on 2/17/2007 10:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I like the amount of colour it has..but its pretty hard to apply..it takes alot of pulling..it runs..but mayb i haf an oily eye or something but that doesnt make much sense to me because the rest of my face is not THAT oily that would make it run within a minuit of applying this

Top Rated Bonne Bell Products