BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 12/13/2013 11:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've tried Boi-ing as a part of the "How to look the best at everything" box. It came in shades one and two ( or three and four, or five or six for darker skin). I am impressed with this concealer. I use the light color for my undereyes before i put on my foundation. Then, I find that the second shade matches my foundation almost perfectly so i go over any areas that need extra coverage with that. Has good staying power. Definitely would recommend to users with moderate acne or spots.

on 12/12/2013 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Don't you love how some of these products are marketed with meaningless descriptions such as "industrial strength"? What does that even mean? This concealer is ineffective in several ways: not long lasting; creases like mad; and doesn't cover up moderate dark circles. I have tried every possible method of applying this stuff and even lightly buffing in the product did not work.

So, what to do when you are stuck with this clunker and cannot return/donate it:
1) use if as an eyelid primer
2) if you are saddled with a shade that is light for you, it seems to work ok as a highlighter of sorts
3) use as a spot concealer

It's a little too thin to hide any redness or discoloration under my eyes. It also seems to fade after a few hours.

on 12/7/2013 3:05:00 PM

It is very thick and causes milia under my eyes. Also, it is very drying!? But, it has a very neutral colour which blends easily with my foundation.

on 12/5/2013 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this concealer to cover blemishes and under eye circles, but it is horrible for breakouts. I will apply it to a broken out area of skin and it will rub off within minutes! I was disappointed considering the price I paid for it. I was looking for something that was really going to last on my skin. *Sigh* thus I continue my search for the perfect concealer.

on 11/15/2013 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first high-end concealer. Actually it's my first real concealer lol. But I think I've chosen a good one. A makeup advisor at Ulta picked this one out for me, after seeing that erase paste didn't do me any justice. It's a really thick formula.. and the product feels hard in the pot. It came with a slight learning curve for me, as most of my makeup is liquid and powder. I use this concealer strictly for my undereye area.

The best way I've found to use this is to use my ring finger to rub circles in the pot until a light amount is on my finger tip. Depending how cold my it is, sometimes I hold my finger up to a lightbulb or under a hairdryer for a few seconds until it's warm and melty. Then I just gently pat under my eyes and blend with the same finger. ALWAYS use a primer! I use a BB cream that doubles as my primer. Also, a light dusting with powder works wonders for keeping it in place!

Also, the color choices are a little limited. 03 suits me perfectly but I can see a lot of in-between women having trouble matching since I believe there are only 5 shades? Anyway, if you can find a color match, this is basically 10 hours of sleep in a pot =] Always useful for the working college girl.

on 11/3/2013 11:49:00 AM

I was looking for something to conceal my acne and last through the day. Twenty dollars is alot to pay for something I wasn't sure about. This product is a total waste of money, it doesn't even last through school. It sunk in to my skin and revealed all of my acne looking patchy and worse than if I hadn't used it at all. Even though benefit has cute packaging ladies please don't fall for it. All of thier products have fallen short of the hype next time I'll use my own judgement.

on 11/1/2013 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Like it. Goes on best with a brush (I use the BeneFit concealer brush) and you can add a little eye cream if you need to. I am pale, sallow with dark circles and I need something heavy duty. This works for me.

on 10/28/2013 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

It is a little thick for my liking but does give good coverage. It does not help pimples or scars or even blemishs which is the main reason why its not my favourite concealer also another negative i found is it doesnt work very well without foundation i mean like when i use just my smashbox concealer and abit of maybelline powder my face is nearly flawless but this concealer needs both foundation and powder to have that nice finished look .. so if your in a hurry and want just a bit of concealer on with good coverage this is not your go to concealer..

on 10/20/2013 7:25:00 AM

It's an ok product for me. It tends to get cakey in the under eye area which i really dislike.
For blemishes it's a great product because the coverage is really good. But not so much for under eye circles. But to be fair they never claimed that this product is good for dark circles so it's more me expecting too much. I think it's really pricey too. There is def. better products for less money.

Still, it's a good concealer.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products