November 21, 2014 | 1640 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by MichelleWay

This is THE BEST hand cream I've EVER used. My hands get so dry in the winter they crack and bleed. I've tried so many lotions but none of them really helped and most of them left my hands feeling greasy and gross. Three days ago I purchased this and after ONE application I could tell a huge difference. I really couldn't believe it! At night I've been putting in on my hands and then covering them with socks before I go to bed. I've been waking up in the morning with the softest hands ever. The moisturizing effect also lasts thought a couple of hand washings which is an added bonus. I use the fragrance-free version and it has no scent whatsoever (unlike other "fragrance-free" lotions I've tried). I can't recommend this product enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by liladriana07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Back when I was using proactive, my skin was peeling badly. Nothing seem to help. I had this lying around but I was wary it would clog my pores. Nope. In one night, my poor dry skin was back to normal. A lifesaver.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by beaniejadepop

sometimes I put that on my face....but does wonders as hand cream. Just remember that you don't need much...too much and your hands will be greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by fr3d420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loooove this hand cream. I wash dishes where I work and they can get dried out sometimes, especially in winter. I use this 2 or 3 times a day & my hands stay soft. I would say HG but I havent tried that many.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by jenwa01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I live in Minnesota and bought this lotion thinking I was getting a small bottle of Neutrogena's Norwegian formula moisture wrap. Since I bought it for work I tossed it in my bag Saturday morning after I got home from Target and didn't even take it out of the box until this morning. Today is when I realized I'd bought the wrong thing, but since I had no other lotion at work I gave this stuff a go.

Initially I was disappointed because I LOVE the moisture wrap. As soon as I started dotting each knuckle with a tiny little dab of this hand lotion I felt annoyed with myself for not paying adequate attention to what I was buying. It looked kinda like Vaseline, and I expected a greasy mess.

Instead? Heaven. This stuff not only instantly softened my hands AND elbows after just one application, it had staying power through my somewhat obsessive compulsive hand washing habit throughout the day. (I intend to make it through this winter flu-free, so I'm washing my hands fairly frequently throughout the day.)

A little goes a long way with this lotion, and after rubbing it into my skin it took virtually no time to go back to typing, working with paperwork, looking at text messages, and so on. I've only used it twice today and my cuticles, which have been driving me mad all winter, are finally soft and content.

Can't believe how totally amazing this product is and I'm so happy I made a mistake as I probably wouldn't have given this product a chance because I'm so in love with the moisture wrap. And of course now I have to go back to Target and buy another bottle of the hand lotion for home because I want to use this stuff at bedtime too!

Highly recommended, especially if you're in a region prone to harsh weather extremes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

It is a good hand moisturizer. Definitely no frills in terms of its scent. I don't love the feel of it going on my hands, but I know it works so I keep using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by JV08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Winter must, especially for those in the north! I might be weird, but I love the light, musky fragance, and the thick consistancy. Actually I love everything about this cream. It can seem a *tad* greasy on application, which is why I just do it at night (and avoid the Iphone touch screen!) and just let my hands absorb the goodness as I sleep. The result- waking up the next morning with soft, soothed hands. I'm a mega nail biter so this helps combat all the hangnails and ripped cuticles too. I will never wear another hand cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by sjm15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the answer to all my dry hand problems in the winter. I work for a dermatologist, so we have a bunch of samples of lotion at all times. I use random ones all the time, but the bin for this one is always empty in the winter. Every time I use this product, I wonder why I ever use anything else when my hands are rough and cracked from the winter and constantly washing my hands. When I do use it I remember why I love it so much. My hands are transformed, literally. My hands get dry, cracked and itchy in the winter, and if I use this I don't suffer nearly as much if at all during the cold months. Even if you do use a little too much, it absorbs well and pretty quickly, even the excess. I will always use this and I hope they never D/C it. Highly recommend and I will repurchase forever!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by 1Tanya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's a good hand cream with light texture that soaks into the skin easily and leaves it soft and hydrated especially now in the winter. Sadly, I am allergic to this product. I get tiny blisters on my hands each time I use it. I haven't experienced this with any other hand creams. This product is good, but I have other hand creams that to the job and don't leave me with blisters.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by lareinarumbera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

a great basic hand cream. no bells and whistles or pretty packaging, just moisture and some soothing relief to those with chronically dry hands and cuticles such as myself. it's not too slippery/greasy, which i appreciate (doesn't get fingerprints all over everything), and fast absorbing, so it's great to use on the go. i buy it from time to time when i run out of whatever other cream i've been suckered into buying - the price is good, the tube contains quite a bit of cream, and while it doesn't have any nail treatment or fancy ingredients built in, it moisturizes and soothes my ragged cuticles. don't use too much or it may feel a bit dirty on your hands, just a dab'll do ya.

bonus: you can use this to soothe your nose when you've blown it too much and it's all raw and burning; i've also used it on chapped lips (it tastes yucky but it will protect them until you can get your hands on some lip balm), very sparingly, and on my boyfriend's dry skin with great success. continued >>