October 25, 2014 | 973 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Lipstick- #529 Thalia

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by sululu

This is my favorite NYX lipstick color so far. I have very pigmented lips and nc30-35 warm skin. Thalia is a MLBB mauve that tones down the color of my lips by a tad. This shade is lighter than B52 as that color darkened my lips instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful pinky mauve. Smooth, non drying texture. Super flattering on light skin tones! Definitely a staple in my lipstick drawer. My mom agrees as well. Every time she chooses a lipstick blindly, she ends up picking this one (lol).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by BintangkeciL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice color... The pink is so girly and the texture is smooth. its glides well on my lips, and leaves my lips moist. it's perfect for everyday looks.
But from the other side, sometimes it'll looks a lil bit purple if we're under the sun. maybe it's pink with blue undertone /based color..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted Thalia to be pinker, like it is in the 2nd lip photo that's posted above. It turns very, very brown on my lips, which is unfortunate. I like the opacity and the texture, and I love that it's pretty shiny. However, it is just too dark to be flattering. Maybe I'll try a lighter shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Yogal28

This is a slightly darker shade than Heather, one which i loved alot! But for this shade, it look a tad dull on me and make me look very serious, which i don't really dig that kind of look, lol. I am concern with the mineral oil ingredients in the lipstick which i read that it isn't good to have it on the lip since i have the habit of eating with my lipstick on whenever i am out. I have since threw NYX lippies away due to this reason. A waste of money i know but i don't want to get those harmful toxic in me. Never repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by MzSiStarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pretty dusty rose on me (NC43 W/ very pigmented lips). I only like this with lipliner underneath and a pink/nude gloss on top, don't really like it alone. Can be drying though so it's important to moisturize your lips before applying this. I think the packaging is pretty ang girlie <3

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by ahraffarha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow.

This color looks very good on some people [who compare it to MAC Viva glam V] but on me the grey undertone really overwhelms my NC 35 skin and makes me look kind of like I'm dead....

I'm sure this could look great on someone else. $2.50 on cherryculture so no biggie.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by spaceache

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Looks awful on me. I'm NW10-15 with medium pigmented lips and this lipstick looks like a mauvy brown with grey undertones on me. Not flattering at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by debdo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love NYX! NYX Lipsticks are moisturizing and feel like a balm. This shade is a dusty pinkish color with shine. It looks darker in the tube. I love it. I bought a NARS lipstick recently and compared to NYX I love NYX better. This color isn't really A MLBB color but its very natural and I would reccomend.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by ceriseangel2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color of the lipstick is almost identical to the color of my natural lips may be slightly darker so I'm not sure if I see much of a difference without it. The chemical flowery scent like the other Round lipsticks is a bit nauseating. But it is not streaky and goes on smooth like I wasn't really wearing any lipstick.