December 22, 2014 | 1308 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Lipstick- #529 Thalia

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by wonderdreamz

TONE: NC 30

The color is quite dark, so therefore i wouldn't apply a lot or else it would overwhelm your face.

PROS:
-HIGHLY Pigmented
-XTREMELY creamy
-long lasting

CONS:
-quite dark if applied too much

I dont like this lipstick because it is too heavy and it feels like an extra layer on your lips

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Tifmcd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

NYX rounds are my HG lipsticks. They're cheap enough that I can loose them (which I do) and its not an issue.
awesome everyday color

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by epaton

I have such a hard time finding lipsticks that suit me! Thalia is a perfect, slightly lighter than my natural lip color lipstick.
Really creamy and flattering.

And for the price? AMAZING! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Daniela2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love NYX lipstick. It's cheap, applies evenly and makes my lips pretty smooth. This color, however, is sooo not for my skintone. I have paler olive skin and very pigmented lips. The color swatch online was gorgeous and not even close to what came out of the tube for me. It went on a greyish, pinkish purple. It reminds me of Angelina Jolie's signature lipcolor. Would probably look gorgeous on women with similar coloring.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by dcappelut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After reading everyone's positive reviews on this, i went out to buy it. When i put this on my lips however, I was disappointed to see a really dead mauvey color that left my face looking extremely washed out somehow. It is the weirdest, most unflattering color i've ever tried on. Thank goodness it didn't cost me much. I'm going to give it to a friend now... hopefully it will suit them better.

For reference im an NC30 (yellow undertoned).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by sululu

This is my favorite NYX lipstick color so far. I have very pigmented lips and nc30-35 warm skin. Thalia is a MLBB mauve that tones down the color of my lips by a tad. This shade is lighter than B52 as that color darkened my lips instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful pinky mauve. Smooth, non drying texture. Super flattering on light skin tones! Definitely a staple in my lipstick drawer. My mom agrees as well. Every time she chooses a lipstick blindly, she ends up picking this one (lol).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by BintangkeciL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice color... The pink is so girly and the texture is smooth. its glides well on my lips, and leaves my lips moist. it's perfect for everyday looks.
But from the other side, sometimes it'll looks a lil bit purple if we're under the sun. maybe it's pink with blue undertone /based color..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted Thalia to be pinker, like it is in the 2nd lip photo that's posted above. It turns very, very brown on my lips, which is unfortunate. I like the opacity and the texture, and I love that it's pretty shiny. However, it is just too dark to be flattering. Maybe I'll try a lighter shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Yogal28

This is a slightly darker shade than Heather, one which i loved alot! But for this shade, it look a tad dull on me and make me look very serious, which i don't really dig that kind of look, lol. I am concern with the mineral oil ingredients in the lipstick which i read that it isn't good to have it on the lip since i have the habit of eating with my lipstick on whenever i am out. I have since threw NYX lippies away due to this reason. A waste of money i know but i don't want to get those harmful toxic in me. Never repurchase.