November 26, 2014 | 997 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Satin Hands

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Keslynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the newer pampering set, which has 3 steps - extra emollient night cream, satin smoothie hand scrub, satin hands hand cream. All come in a nice little peach-colored plastic tote so it's easy to keep them together.

The emollient hand cream is very moisturizing but also very greasy. I have used this by itself on my heels with good results. But, since it's the first step, most of the greasiness is washed off with the scrub. Step two is the scrub which is a great exfoliator. It takes the dead skin right off, but it's not drying. It has a lovely peach smell. The final step is the hand cream which is one of the best lotions I've ever tried. I hate lotions that leave greasy residue, but this one doesn't at all! It absorbs quickly and leaves your hands smooth.

The only downside is that the creams are a little smelly. It would be nice if they smelled as good as the scrub.

This set really does give you satin hands. As others have mentioned, it's great for the feet too. It's a nice, quick way to take good care of your hands.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Littlel07

Best hand kit ever! Even got my boyfriend to use... Love the lotion and the scrub... I actually use this on my feet during the summer to get rid of my cracked heels from wearing flip flops.... Need to purchase through a rep, but it is well worth it! I use this a excellent xmas gifts for my girlfriends...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2007 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Such a nice little way to pamper yourself. I've always adored the extra emollient night cream, and I really like the new peach scented scrub/cleanser combo. The lotion has a divine, silky texture but, alas, it smells like something cheap and plasticky--why oh why didn't Mary Kay make the lotion a lovely soft peach scent like the scrub? Ah well, it's still a fabulous little set. Mine usually lasts a year or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2007 11:46:00 PM More reviews by ceelee03

Wonderful product. The steps don't take very long and your hands feel so soft when you are finished.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2007 4:29:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I felt this was nice, quick absorbing hand cream with lasting results. However, I get very dry, flakey patches on my thumbs from shuffling papers all day, and it didn't take care of those as well as I hoped. I also did not care for the scent. It does not hold a candle to L'Occitane.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2007 8:04:00 AM More reviews by donnahc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My very favorite hand lotion. I use it everyday. But if you have very dry hands, switch to something with more emollient for night.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2007 8:00:00 AM More reviews by LexzCW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I guess that this does have kind of a funky scent, I'd never really thought about it before, but it doesn't bother me. And, the product works really well; it moisturizes like there's no tomorrow and it dries/absorbs to a soft non-greasy texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 1:31:00 AM More reviews by chanel333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is absolutely amazing. I live in a very dry area, and the skin on my hands and fingers was soooo dry. I kept getting hangnails and my cuticles looked aweful. I was going for professional manicures every 2 weeks and nothing really helped until I started using this product. It is awesome, I reccomend it to everyone... Even my dad likes it haha.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by clover4433

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have the peach smoothie set, and it smells awful! My friend describes it as a "dirty diaper" smell. Gross!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2007 2:28:00 AM More reviews by kamiller28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The scent of this product is awful and it does not smell like peaches as advertised. The hand creme scent is a little overwhelming and made my eyes water as I tried to bed. However, the products work great on my hands and feet. I would repurchase if it were fragrance free or not a floral scent on the creme.