July 28, 2014 | 1237 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Satin Hands

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Littlel07

Best hand kit ever! Even got my boyfriend to use... Love the lotion and the scrub... I actually use this on my feet during the summer to get rid of my cracked heels from wearing flip flops.... Need to purchase through a rep, but it is well worth it! I use this a excellent xmas gifts for my girlfriends...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2007 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Such a nice little way to pamper yourself. I've always adored the extra emollient night cream, and I really like the new peach scented scrub/cleanser combo. The lotion has a divine, silky texture but, alas, it smells like something cheap and plasticky--why oh why didn't Mary Kay make the lotion a lovely soft peach scent like the scrub? Ah well, it's still a fabulous little set. Mine usually lasts a year or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2007 11:46:00 PM More reviews by ceelee03

Wonderful product. The steps don't take very long and your hands feel so soft when you are finished.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2007 4:29:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I felt this was nice, quick absorbing hand cream with lasting results. However, I get very dry, flakey patches on my thumbs from shuffling papers all day, and it didn't take care of those as well as I hoped. I also did not care for the scent. It does not hold a candle to L'Occitane.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2007 8:04:00 AM More reviews by donnahc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My very favorite hand lotion. I use it everyday. But if you have very dry hands, switch to something with more emollient for night.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2007 8:00:00 AM More reviews by LexzCW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I guess that this does have kind of a funky scent, I'd never really thought about it before, but it doesn't bother me. And, the product works really well; it moisturizes like there's no tomorrow and it dries/absorbs to a soft non-greasy texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 1:31:00 AM More reviews by chanel333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is absolutely amazing. I live in a very dry area, and the skin on my hands and fingers was soooo dry. I kept getting hangnails and my cuticles looked aweful. I was going for professional manicures every 2 weeks and nothing really helped until I started using this product. It is awesome, I reccomend it to everyone... Even my dad likes it haha.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by clover4433

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have the peach smoothie set, and it smells awful! My friend describes it as a "dirty diaper" smell. Gross!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2007 2:28:00 AM More reviews by kamiller28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The scent of this product is awful and it does not smell like peaches as advertised. The hand creme scent is a little overwhelming and made my eyes water as I tried to bed. However, the products work great on my hands and feet. I would repurchase if it were fragrance free or not a floral scent on the creme.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2007 8:59:00 PM More reviews by tracer76

I really dislike the scent of the hand cream. It is very overwhelming. On the plus side, the cream does absorb really well. I would purchase again if it was scent free.