Mary Kay Satin Hands

4.3

This is one of my favorite Mary Kay products and as a former consultant I have tried most of them. I use the 3 piece set but I squeeze the extra emollient cream and the exfoliating scrub into my hands at once to save a step. I rub them all over and then rinse off with warm water. After drying my hands I apply the moisturizing lotion which is pretty rich. I have dry skin so I love it and its new mango scent. I have a friend who has chronic sweaty hands and she says this is the only thing she can use that doesn't just go away. They make a mini set and I recommend anyone try it.

This is a great set. I like to use it at night and then put on moisture gloves and sleep with them on. I also use it on my feet and sleep with socks on. Great item!!!!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i received a sample of the Satin Hands Hand Cream from a Mary Kay consultant in my neighborhood. i've been using it for almost a month now; the sample lasted quite a while. this lotion is richer and more emollient than the Vaseline lotions i've used before. the packaging was very attractive, and i didn't need a lot of the product to moisturize my hands. it made my hands smooth and silky, and it smells wonderful. i would definitely buy it again.

I have pets and I pet them. I wash my hands a few dozen times a day and go through hand cream like crazy. I can visually see the difference after using this kit. I have tried many other brands and so far MK Satin Hands works the best for me.

This 3 piece kit is phenomenal. I have repurchased numerous times.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the newer pampering set, which has 3 steps - extra emollient night cream, satin smoothie hand scrub, satin hands hand cream. All come in a nice little peach-colored plastic tote so it's easy to keep them together.

The emollient hand cream is very moisturizing but also very greasy. I have used this by itself on my heels with good results. But, since it's the first step, most of the greasiness is washed off with the scrub. Step two is the scrub which is a great exfoliator. It takes the dead skin right off, but it's not drying. It has a lovely peach smell. The final step is the hand cream which is one of the best lotions I've ever tried. I hate lotions that leave greasy residue, but this one doesn't at all! It absorbs quickly and leaves your hands smooth.

The only downside is that the creams are a little smelly. It would be nice if they smelled as good as the scrub.

This set really does give you satin hands. As others have mentioned, it's great for the feet too. It's a nice, quick way to take good care of your hands.

Best hand kit ever! Even got my boyfriend to use... Love the lotion and the scrub... I actually use this on my feet during the summer to get rid of my cracked heels from wearing flip flops.... Need to purchase through a rep, but it is well worth it! I use this a excellent xmas gifts for my girlfriends...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Such a nice little way to pamper yourself. I've always adored the extra emollient night cream, and I really like the new peach scented scrub/cleanser combo. The lotion has a divine, silky texture but, alas, it smells like something cheap and plasticky--why oh why didn't Mary Kay make the lotion a lovely soft peach scent like the scrub? Ah well, it's still a fabulous little set. Mine usually lasts a year or so.

Wonderful product. The steps don't take very long and your hands feel so soft when you are finished.

I felt this was nice, quick absorbing hand cream with lasting results. However, I get very dry, flakey patches on my thumbs from shuffling papers all day, and it didn't take care of those as well as I hoped. I also did not care for the scent. It does not hold a candle to L'Occitane.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products