August 22, 2014 | 1084 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam II

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this shade really neutralizes the color of my lips and allows me to wear stronger eye colors without looking too made up. it is light enough for my skin tone (fair-medium) to appear nude, but doesn't wash me out. Plus, i really like that the proceeds go towards a good cause.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Annazraf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my GOD! I freakin' love this color! The consistency is great despite the fact that it has a matte finish. I an NC30-35 and from Indian descent. My lips are also noticeably pigmented and this color looks like the viva glam V but without the shimmer on my lips. Will buy over and over again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2010 7:29:00 AM More reviews by DeltaCephei

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great nude color for me, as I am around an NC30. It's very creamy and I love how opaque it is. Normally the nude colors are to pink for me and make me look like a hoochie but not with this one because it's more beige than pink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

For the longest time I was going to exchange this color for VGV and never got around to it. Last week I pulled it back out since it's just sitting there, I might as well use it. I like the color, it's a muted pink beige and the mac website says it has shimmer in it but there is none that I see. This matches my natural lip color dead on. This color is alot like VGV I mean alot like it. (on me anyway). If your looking for an alternative the new Mary Kay lip nectar in coconut is a very VERY close dupe. The price isn't much different ($1 actually) However the mk one is limited edition! Will possibly repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you are nc30 or darker and would like to look like a corpse this is the color for you. It not only dried my lips out but made me look like i was dead. I adore nude lips but this one more than washed me out, it made me look sickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by allsouldoubt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was originally turned off by this color. But I put this over Spice l/l & I really like it. Its a nude color on my tan skin w/ peach/pinky undertones. I'd wear this everyday. I don't think this color is for everyone, but the pigmentation is great, not too drying, and worth every penny...it's worth a try tho!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by mcv714

It looks like death, and it's drying. The only way I can wear it is when I swipe pink gloss over it. It think it looked better when they put it on me at the counter, but I'm still not sure what I was thinking.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 3:39:00 AM More reviews by GinaM98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color is fantastic on me, an amped up version of my own lip color, a muted pink-beige color with a slight lavender cast. The formula is very creamy, but a tad drying. It dries to a matte finish which I love. I just recently discovered MAC lipsticks, and so far this color and Cherish (a peachy-nude color) are my favorites. I like the color, but it doesn't quite satisfy my need for the perfect pinky-nude, so I'll keep looking... Until I find it I'll keep buying Viva Glam II.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Elif89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick without even swatching it.. Just because Makeupbyleinabaaaby on youtube seemed to love it and it looked very good on her. We have the same skincolor so i thought it would look good on me too.
I was hoping it would be my go to nude lippie, but it really washes me out and its a really unflattering and dull color in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by sfsuperstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this color is ok but not a favorite. i love the texture/consistency/staying power of satins. i prefer faux to this, which is pinker, so when i run out, i will stick 2 that instead. i would describe it as a nude pinkish/brown & i can see it lookin like death on some people but with my skin tone i can pull this off as a nude. goes good with whirl l/l.