July 28, 2014 | 1826 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by DagnyEvelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The tin! It's so hard to open, even after the redesign. If you already have the cream on your fingers, look out. It's never coming open again.
Well, maybe it isn't that dire. The product its self is pretty good. It does not absorb as fast as oils though, so it's better for nighttime/bedtime use. If you are sensitive to smells, steer clear. After years of using this, the smell has gotten on my nerves.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Lounge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was a ritual nail biter since childhood, and now being 21 I have a reason to not bite them.

I'm not suggesting this will work for everyone to deter nail biting, but I found that by taking the time to take care of my nails that I didn't want to ruin them by biting them any longer.

I always had the bad cuticles and my nails were just overall gross... but now they're growing out nicely. My cuticles aren't frayed and my nails are shinier than they've ever been. They're actually so nice that I don't even want to polish them. It sort of looks like there is a 'clear coat' on yours nails after using this product from the very first day. After a while using them you actually feel your nail get smoother...

AWESOME product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

This is my stand by cuticle treatment. I love the scent and it's super mositurizng! It is a thick balm that is kind of wax-like but turns liquid upon touching it. I feel like you get quite a bit of product for the price and it lasts me quite a while because you really don't need a whole lot. I use it every evening before bed and let it sink in my cuticles overnight. This is my second purchase and I will continue to buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by fadingdreamland

This is a winter must-have. The balm is thick and moisturizing. It keeps nails from cracking and cuticles from getting ragged. The lemon oil makes it smell absolutely amazing. It's a little sticky, since it's so thick, but I find that this is not a problem if you just dab a little on your nails and work it in. Or, I smooth it on my hands right before bed, which gets rid of chapping.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by heyjoni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First and foremost, the scent is perfection for anyone who is obsessed with lemony desserts. Yum. This little tin of cream is a must-have that works superbly in moisturizing dry cuticles, though its texture is on the greasy side. I have chronically dry skin and I've used it to sooth my dry, cracked fingers as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 8:14:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for 2+ years and have gone through 3-4 of them. I absolutely love the consistency and smell of this and use it on a daily basis to soften and protect my cuticles. It is a bit greasy so be careful if you're in front of the computer lol.
It does a great job at keeping my cuticles conditioned and soft, especially during our harsh winters. I have one at home and one at work and use it whenever I think of it, usually 1-2 times per day.
I would repurchase again and again. The only thing I wish they would change is the press on lid, I wish it was a screw off cap instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by mayvt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product!
The smell of lemon is refreshing and absolutley not sickening:-)
I use this on both lips and cuticles and it softens and moist perfectly.
The only negative side to this is that the tin is difficult to open sometimes.

I absomutley reccomend this baby!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by 1Bruce1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

All I can really say about this product is that I love the scent and cute tin. Have used it a few times with no noticeable results, but I suppose it's meant to be used regularly. If it doesn't end up working, I'll probably slather on as a foot treatment with socks, cuz it is a bit greasy imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by 1990ardus

OH DEAR, MY CUTICLES LOVE THIS MIRACLE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by LizWords

I have mixed feelings about this cuticle cream. Overall I think this is a good product, it does what it says it's going to do, and it sinks in pretty quick especially for it's vaseline like consistency. My main complaint about this product is the price and the amount you get for the price.

I realize that the ingredients, a variety of organic oils, is probably more expensive to source and manufacture than many mainstream oil based lotions, but 6$ for this tiny little tin is really outrageous. I own all of the oils that comprise this product and could eaily make a massive amount of this for a few dollars a batch. I also have used other cuticle creams with many of the same ingredients, plus additional proteins that are missing from this, and they work better and you get WAY more for your money (healthy hoof comes to my mind first but there are many competitive products out there).

I do use this a bit, but only because my place of work has a relationship with a retailer of BB's products and they bring us a couple dozen of these tins every few months. If I had to pay 6$ a tin for this, I would not bother.