August 1, 2014 | 1371 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Gentle Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2009 6:28:00 AM More reviews by Shimmx

First of all,I know exfoliating your skin once-twice a week is important to get rid of the dead skin cells that clogs your pores,no matter what your skin type is,you must exfoliate your skin.
I have a sensitive skin so I only must exfoliate my skin once a week,I really had a doubt
trying it because of my skin type,but I tried it instead to see how it will affect my skin and
the results were horrible!
It made my skin very dry,it gave me redness and it totally stripped my skin!
I didn't able to use sunscreen for four days (I'm not sure if I can already put sunscreen tomorrow) because after the application,it made my skin itchy and it stings.
My skin is still flaking and a li'l bit itchy at this point.
I won't recommend this if you have a dry,sensitive skin like I have.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Aerialgirl

Great everyday scrub for combo/ oilies. Have had far, far fewer breakouts since I started using this a few years back. One of those 'oh god i hope they don't discontinue it' products.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by plaidinator

Do not know if this is helping me at all. Just don't know, haha. I still use it though, damn my OCD.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by kstarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this facial scrub. I like that I can use it daily, it's gentle and mild, but also exfoliates well and gets all my makeup off. The smell is sort of orange-y and reminds me of Quality Street chocolate orange. Yummmmm. Definitely keep this around.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 5:36:00 AM More reviews by misz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this broke me out a bit.. *sigh*
and somehow this made my face feels drier than it already is..
and to the dustbin it goes.. sorry, Neutrogena. i'll stick with my fave Apricot scrub.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by itsmyhannah

The packaging is nice, i keep this is my shower and whenever it drops on the bathtub floor it doesnt break. After just one use my face felt and looked less dry. It gave me a clean feeling and smelt really nice. I use this every morning and its wonderfull. It keeps my acne away and keeps my face nice.

Thanks, Neutrogena!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by cheekypig

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really lovely cleanser that I use twice a day, before I go to bed at night and when I get up in the morning. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed and prepped for moisturiser. I always tend to get a breakout or two or my skin starts to get a little dry and flaky, but this clears them up immediately. It's gentle on the skin, yet cleanses beautifully, getting rid of dirt and grime and excess oil. The beads in this are fine and grainy which help to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin without being harsh. There is a gentle citrus scent, which isn't overpowering or strong. I find that this goes on slightly oily, but don't be fooled, it rinses off easily without leaving any residue. I also love the fact that this is super cheap for a huge bottle and I only need the tiniest bit each time. Before I was Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream and I really loved it, but I just hated the price and the small tube. Deep Clean Gentle Scrub is just a beautiful gentle cleanser that is perfect for me and my skin type.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by albhpixie

the best scrub i have found that works for me.
like the smell. doesn't burn or irritate my sensitive skin. makes my skin feel soft and smooth. doesn't dry my skin out as bad as others.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by NYC22

This product lives up to its name - it is a gentle scrub. The scrubbing beads are medium-sized and there are a fair amount of them in the scrub. What makes this scrub different from other scrubs that I've tried by Neutrogena is that this scrub tends to moisturize my skin. This scrub works best as a daily exfoliator, in my opinion. However, if you are looking for a more intensive scrub (meaning one that exfoliates with more strength in order to noticably remove dry skin, etc.) then I suggest the Fresh Foaming Scrub by Neutrogena.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by bebe_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

at first i was skeptical about this product but after using it several times, i must say that it is a very good scrub. does what a scrub is supposed to, exfoliate dead skin cells on the surface leaving your skin smooth and supple to touch. love it!
EDIT: i don't find this to be as good anymore. won't repurchase.