October 30, 2014 | 1611 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Excellent cleansing product! I love that is comes in a pump, is very gentle on my skin, effectively removes make-up and gunk from my face, and actually has not dried out my skin! Bonus is it is cheap too and available at any d/s.
Update: I'm now on my fifth bottle and this has become my HG cleanser. I love the lather, removes m/u, doesn't dry out my skin, and have had no irritation. Plus it costs around $5!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Tesco518

My holy grail! I have been using this since I am 16 years old and I have to say, I had acne as a teen but once I started using this, it really subsided. I use it once in the morning and once at night. It's a great basic cleanser and makeup remover. I pray this never gets discontinued. I have noticed several stores don't carry it anymore.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by ally21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought I really loved this product for about a year. I have oily/acne-prone skin so I really loved the foaming aspect because it cleaned my skin really well. However, I recently googled "acne detective" which is a website that tells you all the comedogenic and irritating ingredients in products. This cleanser had a lot of those ingredients including sodium laureth sulfate which is pretty much a poison to your skin. I immediately stopped using this product and did some research and I started using a Noxzema cleanser. I rarely ever break out anymore and when I was using this cleanser I was getting at least 3 breakouts a day. I think my skin is just very sensitive to harmful ingredients. So my advice for you is to check the harmful ingredients in products and be aware of what you are putting on your face. I won't buy this product again.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Cmo1987

Great price, packaging, and easy to find.
This cleanser is very simple, and calming. You can't beat it. Must try!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by starapples

Really good basic cleanser. It removes all dirt and oil off my face, even really stubborn make-up like waterproof mascara, leaving my bare skin fresh and clean. It is gentle enough to use everyday; no stinging or irritation. This cleanser also smells sooo good! I love the smell. My only complaint is that it's a bit drying and I already have dry skin, so I've reserved using it only once a day at night before a more heavy duty moisturizer. Besides that, I definitely recommend! (It's also super cheap! $3.something at Target!)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by mshuynh

This product was sensitive on my skin, it did not remove makeup well for me (I do wear full coverage makeup). So I would use this after a makeup remover. The packaging works well. There was not as much lather as I would of liked. But my biggest issue with this product is that it is test on animals, and I'm afraid that's a no no for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by chrissygalpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great cleanser for sensitive skin and wanting to good makeup remover at the same time. It can burn the eye area a little. But great at removing face makeup. I have very sensitive skin and this was great for me, plus its cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by lilyofavalon

This is a really good cleanser - in my opinion, definitely the best out of all of Clean and Clear's. It's gentle but VERY effective at removing non-waterproof makeup, and never leaves my skin feeling dry or tight like other cleansers have. True to its name, it's also great for if you have sensitive skin or rosacea. The pump also makes it super-convenient. At around $4.50 for 6.78 fl. oz. ($.66/fl. oz.), you can't go wrong with the cheap price tag. If you're a fan of the formula but not the packaging or the brand name, Olay's Gentle Foaming Face Wash, for Sensitive Skin with Aloe is basically the same thing in tube form. Hope this was helpful! :)

Ingredient list: Water, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Laureth-10, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Dmdm Hydantoin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by kelley76

This cleanser is my #2 option if my #1 option (Olay's senstive skin cleanser)isn't available.It gentle yet effective,removing all traces of makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by sassypants

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hi, my name is sassypants and I'm a cleanser addict. HOWEVER...... This cleanser might just be my 12 step program, lol. I've rated a lot of cleansers highly because, as Paula Begoun often points out, there are a lot of good and very good affordable cleansers out there. ******* But even my former HG cleanser (R.I.P. Burt's Bees Chamomile Cream Cleanser... dang menthol!) wasn't perfect. This one, however, seems to be. I have had different cleansers perform well in different ways, but never perfectly in ALL ways. Until now. This cleanser: removes every last shred of makeup, not a speck of mascara to be seen anywhere; gets rid of all those annoying little under the skin bumps (not whiteheads) on my cheeks, cleans gently and thoroughly without any type of irritation or unpleasant smell, and leaves my skin feeling balanced (not tight, dry, etc) and helps rapidly clear up acne and fade scars, and it is pretty much dirt cheap (3-something at Wal-Mart).****** I would love to find an affordable cream cleanser that works this well, since I'd rather do without the detergents that make cleansers foam.... but I'm a broke student so if any of y'all know of an incredible, afforable cream cleanser please let me know. But until that day comes I'll stick with this!