April 17, 2014 | 1981 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lotion is great. The only bad thing I have to say about it is that it can make your face look a bit oily. But I wear it at night after I wash my face so I really don't mind. The yellow helps even out your skin tone gradually as you use it and I've noticed, that I have fewer breakouts and pimples than when I first started to use it. Probably because of a nice skin routine that cleanses your skin well. I highly recommend this for anyone because Clinique has different formulas for different skin types.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by blissandmakeup

I got this as a sample in the Clinique bonus. It's moisturizing, and I'd love it if it didn't break me out.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by NARSnerd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my first higher end moisturizer and i thoroughly enjoyed using it, and it lasted about a year with pretty regular use. However, i think my skin is too dry for this moisturizer, it would only leave my skin feeling hydrated for a short while but i did like that it absorbed quickly. I've tried better moisturizers since and i wouldn't repurchases this only because it isn't great for my dry skin, if you have normal skin or even combination this might be great for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Eleanorswanoyo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe this has such a low rating! My HG moisturizer that makes my face smooth and moisturized throughout the day. My acne scarring is less visible after I started using this. I will probably repurchase forever :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by bebedejuin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This winter really took a toll on my skin. I would wake up to terribly dry, flaky and sometimes red skin, even though I used moisturizer before bed. My skin has always felt a little taut and dry after cleansing but these past few months it got really bad. I started searching for a better moisturizer to calm my face. First I tried Cerave PM but I had a bad reaction to it. Then I tried a sample of Philosophy's Take a Deep Breath (I was drawn to the refreshing name and gel-cream texture) but it really didn't touch my driest areas. I tried Garnier's gel moisturizer too because I had it in my head that a thicker moisturizer would look shiny under my makeup. I quickly realized gel=alcohol and therefore dries my skin out even more. Finally I decided to order a travel size of DDML based on the MUA reviews. I was nervous because people seem to either love it...or haaaaate it. Well you can group me with the girls who LOVE it! Finally a moisturizer that actually moisturizes my face rather than dries it out!

What I love:
    - It has no scent to irritate my sometimes sensitive face
    - It sinks in to my skin within minutes, making it easy to apply my makeup shortly after use
    - It has helped soothe the redness associated with my super dry skin
    - No greasy look by midday
    - No breakouts

The only cons I can think of are the price (I got a $5 travel tube but $25 for a larger pump bottle is a lot)
    - No spf (but in my experience spf contributes to that greasy look and feel. Plus I work in an office all day)

So if you're on the fence like I was, I suggest buying a cheap trial/travel size to test it out. Hopefully you'll have great luck!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this. It is sooo hydrating! Makes my skin feel soft and is amazing to put under my makeup in the mornings. It is pricey and I'm not fond on the packaging as I did not purchase a pump too, but i only use it in the mornings and use a tiny amount each time so hopefully it will last for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by elpet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used this moisturiser since I was 12 (22 now), and it is an absolute staple in my skincare routine. My skin is dry, fine and can tend to be sensitive, and this moisturiser is absolute heaven in a bottle for me. One pump covers my whole face adequately, sinks in quickly, doesn't cause any irritation and moisturises for up to 24 hours. My absolute HG of moisturisers.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Added to morning skincare routine. Caused painful cystic acne. Tried for a reasonable amount of time, isolated this part of my routine as the possible cause of breakouts, and this was indeed the culprit. I really wanted it to work! Back it goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by calorumado

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Before starting the three step program, I was kind of a facial regime whore. I was always purchasing these expensive steps in hopes of smaller pores, less dry skin and a more even skin tone. I always had the best intentions but nothing worked - once again I decided I would try again to waste some money with the three step but I have been pleasantly disappointed.
    The regime is absolutely amazing. You only need about two pumps of the lotion and it will cover your whole face. Using this after the first two steps will make for a great looking and feeling face. Before using this lotion my face felt tight at times, but using this lotion twice a day has completely changed that.
    I am 24 with dry skin and it works wonders on me. My mother is 51 with extremely dry skin and very red skin, and it has done amazing things for her face in such a short time.
    It is pricey, but it is worth every penny. I can now go out with no make up on and it looks as if I just put minimal make up on - it just does wonders for the skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by detective33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am so angry and disappointed, I'm done done done buying anything from Clinique! After using it for one day, i saw some red dry patches on my face, but thought it was just cold weather affecting me. the next morning I woke up with my face covered in big red burns, little tiny zits, bumpy uneven skin! I felt horrible, I work in a restaurant industry and I hated coming to wirk. I looked like a scarface, plus it itches, burns and hurts! After reading so many bad reviews I can see that this is just really bad product! never again!