Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 1/26/2014 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this although it's a bit pricey since it's just thermal water. I use it to hydrate my face before applying makeup. I also spray it on face after I wax my upper lip and eyebrows as it reduces redness and sensitivity reactions. It also works wonders on itchy skin after shaving.

on 1/12/2014 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Cooling, soothing and comes in many sizes to throw in your bag easy!

I live in desert climate and this is the perfect thing to hydrate me throughout the day and into the night. Also settles powder makeup nicely.

on 12/29/2013 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is the best! I've used it on pimples and overnight they cleared up. Also totally takes the sting out of sunburn plus you won't peel after using this faithfully. A miracle in a can! I have tried the Vichy, La Roche Posay and Evian waters and they don't have the fine spray or excellent results I've gotten from Avene.

Works well to just refresh your skin or to set makeup.

on 12/10/2013 8:39:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Magic water in a can. I laughed the first time I heard that but I have to admit I'm a believer- plus there's more substance to this than hype. After doing lots of research as to what this stuff is all about, I learned that the chemistry of the water is very unique. Plus, there is actually a healing hydrotherapy center in France where people are literally medically treated with this water to heal skin conditions which is sanctioned by the French Government. Just plain water? Nope! Nothing else like it. It's less than a dollar more expensive than Evian spray and it's worlds apart in quality. I love it!

on 12/8/2013 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does absolutely nothing except ruin your make up in the morning .Total waist of money

on 11/21/2013 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I gave it a try because the rating for this product seems to be high.I've tried it on the day that i bought it.my skin is acne prone and very dry.i taught it would help to reduce the redness on my acne but i was very dissappointed.i've started using it 2weeks ago and until now it doesn't help me with my skin problem even for my dry skin.i wouldn't recommend this to any one.i think it's just a water.it doesn't contain any special substance to help you with your skin problems.waste of money

on 11/15/2013 6:46:00 AM

This is my absolute hg. I have oily and very sensitive skin. It helps to reduce redness and itchiness on my face and body. I use this everyday and I cant live without it. love love love

Really love this Thermal Water. I go back and forth between this and the Mario Badescu Rosewater Spray. I use both after I cleanse my skin. This one (Avene) hydrates, reduces redness, and makes my skin feel so soft after I use it. Love the fresh pick-me-up feeling I get from using it!

on 10/28/2013 9:44:00 AM

OK, I admit this product does seem a little silly but I'm addicted. I love this stuff in the summer in the desert and I feel dried out. And in the winter indoors, when the heating dries me out. I'll also use a spray to set my makeup or before/after I put on moisturizer.

I will say that the spray nozzle on the travel size is not as great as the larger sizes. The 300ml size has lasted me several months and I have a lot left.

on 10/21/2013 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

My skin is rosacea/eczema/pimple prone skin. During rosacea flare up days I will spray to help calm down the redness and the burning sensation however if the weather is too hot the redness will come bk, if you enter into an air conditioned area it sort of settle the skin and make it stay cooled for a long time.

As I've also have eczema, I use it very often to help aid my moisturizer soften the skin by spraying 5-6 times daily before or after moisturizer. I will also use the spray after makeup as it makes the makeup last longer and look more radiant and less powdery.

I also use it to soak the 5-ply japan made cotton pad which are thinly made and i spray it with the spray until the cotton pad are damp and do a cotton pad mask after i squeeze my pimple/white heads. It does help a lot on the calming down of the skin now that my skin has turn slightly oily I still use it very often especially entering and exiting the air conditioned area. Hope that helps!

Popular Face Skincare Products