October 21, 2014 | 849 users online

Fragrances - Lolita Lempicka - Lolita Lempicka

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by h28226

I've got this perfum as a gift. I felt in love with this. Now I have been using another bottle. People often asked me what I had. Overall I would like to keep buying !

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by smileybiker

This is the only fragance which I have repurchased and that is saying alot. I do really like this smell, reminds me of French summer evenings. I do like it, but i only gave it 4, because I am now craving to purchase other fragrances to try out. I find its quite expensive too. But usually buy it in sales.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by cbailey4111

I've been trying very hard to like this. :( I just can't get over the anise. It's too strong, and it's not very attractive to me. I like the dry down alright, and the bottle is so gorgeous I'll keep it on my vanity but I won't be wearing it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by ellieface23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the way this perfume is packaged.....the bottle is pretty and cute (and I am sucker for the color purple.) I tried this on at Sephora, and was absolutely disgusted. It was WAAAAAY too sweet.....but there was also something else about it, something old and nasty like. I am really glad that I tried this before I bought it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by mimiki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

wow!!it's a very good fragrance!!it has long staying power and it makes me feel so much comfortable!just love it....<3<3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by BeautyC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, Love, Love this perfume!!!! First bought it 8 years ago and still love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by mommybabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this fragrance! The first time I.tried it was when my mom brought me a bottle back from Spain, I instantly fell in love with it. The scent to me defines femininity, its quite a unique scent and I'm no expert in describing fragrances. I would suggest trying before buying as it won't be to everyone's taste. I however can't get enough of it and always come back to this. Such a mysterious, alluring scent. I find perfect for all seasons, day n night.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by KalmiaB

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Either I need a new nose or this stuff is terrible. I put it down there with "Angel", at least on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by mandicandi412

Just had to comment on this before I return it... obviously, scents smell differently on most everyone; this fragrance was definitely not for me! It settled to what i can only be described as melted jolly ranchers mixed with musk and something old and musty... it was not pleasant and I could not wait to get home and shower. The packaging is so adorable and this smelled tastefully fruity and warm to me at first sniff, but back to the store it goes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by songy67

I'm usually not at all a fan of sweet fragrances, but something about Lolita Lempicka is absolutely decadent. It has the same yummy quality as Aquolina Pink Sugar, but less edible and more cozy. The first spray engulfs you in a sugary bright floral cloud that becomes warmer and more subdued as it settles down throughout the day. The licorice, violet and vanilla blend together in the most enchanting way and this scent reminds me of traveling through foreign countries where anything is possible. It's complex and alluring, feminine and intelligent, a truly marvelous concoction that embodies a youthful woman who embraces life with the appropriate sense of intimacy and space.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No