October 24, 2014 | 1874 users online

Body Scrubs - L'Oreal - Exfotonic

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2005 2:15:00 AM More reviews by jingyi83

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this scrub!! makes my skin so soft and smooth.

Pricing wise is alright, not too expensive but not very cheap either. But compared to bodyshop scrubs, this one wins hands down.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2005 1:03:00 PM More reviews by b_lizard

This is my fav body scrub to date. It's dirt cheap (sometimes they have it at half price), smells nice and makes my skin feel so soft. My husband likes how it makes my skin smell and feel too ;-) My only (small) grouses are that I don't like tubs and the grains are big so musn't exert too much force. Am on my 3rd or 4th tub now ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2005 11:52:00 PM More reviews by jeanyybean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved this stuff but haven't used it in a few years. I was so frustrated about the packaging and was living with a TINY shower I gave it up. Now that I'm looking fot it I don't see it. Hopefully they were smart enough not to discontinue, will try ebay...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2005 6:44:00 AM More reviews by sunmonkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best body exfoliator ive ever used. This is a bright green gel with small granules which foam up as you buff your skin. The scent is divine, a fresh clean burst of citrus and my skin feels like silk after exfoliating. If L'oreal made the scent into a perfume I would rush out and buy it! Fanatastic stuff. This is great at waking you up in the shower in the morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2005 3:02:00 PM More reviews by rottenj

I love the smell...apples(but not artifical smelling). I like a scrub that is sugar not salt and without all those heavy oils. Great for the summer. Very clean scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2005 4:52:00 AM More reviews by escebola

Great exfoliating power! (Beware if you have a sensitive skin, however, for the amount/thickness of the beads may feel a little too rough ... if you scrub too harshly). After "exfotonic-ing", I use Neostrata 10% AHA body lotion and my skin can't feel softer!!!! Also, I love the citrus smell. Will repurchase forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 5:46:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

Fantastic! It's got a blend of fruit acids to exfoliate without drying the skin, and smells really fresh + stimulating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2005 9:50:00 AM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a fabulous scrub. I first bought it a few years ago when it first came out and decided to buy it again recently since I decided I need to be buying scrubs that are cheaper than TBS or Origins scrubs. It also isn't an oily scrub at all like TBS or Origins scrubs. It is a little more pricy for a drugstore brand. It's $11.99 at Eckerd. I can't find this scrub at Target or Wal-Mart anymore. I think when I first purchased it, I purchased it at Target. I hope they aren't going to discontinue it. I use this on my legs daily so I can get a smooth shave. It makes my legs silky smooth and smells great too (very fresh and kinda citrusy).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2005 6:51:00 AM More reviews by leonie_au

I find Exfotonic to be a very effective body exfoliant... it's particularly good on softening notoriously rough areas, such as elbows, and heels. Didn't like its smell at first but have grown used to it. I just wish they hadn't changed the original formula to the newer foaming variety. Boo hiss boo!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2005 12:25:00 AM More reviews by devotchkaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great stuff. smells good. exfoliates really well. inexpensive.