Bonne Bell Sponge on sparkler

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/23/2003 4:27:00 PM

Nice shine and scent (I have vanilla frosting and cotton candy clouds) but they're kind of slippery and a tad greasy. oh well. Addicted to Vanilla Frosting anyway!

on 4/22/2003 7:42:00 PM

Yummy! I bought Vanilla Frosting. This gloss gives my lips a nice, light frosty shine. Not bad for something so cheap.

on 4/20/2003 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

YUM YUM. I got cotton candy clouds yesterday and am very happy with it. It is light, smells wonderful, and gives nice color and shimmer. Low fuss and perfect!

on 4/19/2003 12:04:00 AM

I have this is vanilla frosting and cotton candy clouds. I have actually not tried the vanilla yet, because as soon as I got it out of the package I realized it's exactly like the birthday lip frosting that I already own, identical scent and appearance. The cotton candy is deliciously scented, a nice shimmery pink:)

on 4/14/2003 8:04:00 PM

This stuff was really shiny, but I thought it had a little too much glitter. The product melted and became really runny on my lips, and wholly disappeared in about 20 minutes. The smell was good (mocha jolt), a strong, sweet coffee flavor, but it tasted like crap! I didn't like this very much, as I don't like most bonne bell lipglosses (enticemint and honey kiss excepted). A waste of $4, as I threw it away after a week (as I do with most lip glosses).

on 4/7/2003 3:34:00 PM

I bought these in 5 different flavors on a day that I really needed a "pick me up". My favorite is the vanilla, it's smells so good. They give a slight tint of color, but since my favorite is vanilla, a frosted silver color, it makes my lips look really pale. And the gloss does'nt stay too long on my lips. But that won't stop me from purchasing these fun glosses again.

on 4/3/2003 9:16:00 PM

i got 'vanilla frosting'. it looks nice in the tube but i only gave it a 3 cause it doesnt look natural. i like pinks and reds: natural lip colours but its my fault cause im the one that bought it.
it goes on shimmery. the glitter is tiny not chunky at all.

i got it for its *delicious* smell. smells like freshly baked cupcakes. yummy!!!!

on 3/8/2003 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

i've tried the strawberry, which was a glittery pink but tasted like that nasty fluoride gel the dentist used on me when i was a kid. i have and love vanilla frosting (smells just like the frosting out of a can!) which is sheer white with silver glitter. it has the tendency of getting sticky on me and it does nothing for you if you have chapped lips, despite the shea butter.

on 2/3/2003 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love these! i have one in Vanilla Frosting, and it leaves a nice shine and sparkle on my lips. The only reason that i didnt give this a 5 is because the shine and sparkle didnt last as long as i wish they did.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i LOVE this lip gloss!!! i have it in vanilla frosting and mocha jolt, and they're both great. mocha jolt has a little bit of a brown shimmer and vanilla frosting looks kind of silvery. i like both the flavors and smells, the shimmer looks great, and they feel really comfortable on my lips. i really recommend this product. EDIT: I tried the cherry and raspberry flavors. Cherry left a shimmery, pretty, natural red tint. Raspberry left a subtle fuschia that I loved...but the gloss smelled like...well...pickles. I can't think of a better way to describe it. But i still love these glosses!

Recommended for Medium Skin