August 29, 2014 | 1881 users online

Foundations - Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart226

Even with a decent primer this foundation was terrible for me, and it oxidated on my skin within 3 hours. I used it at the end of this past summer during some humidity but it did just slip and slide on my skin. I liked it only the first hour it was on my face, the last time I used I got so frustrated I washed it off and used another foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

I started using this and Lancome Teint Miracle after my tried-and-true for many years, L'Oreal True Match liquid, started to break me out badly. While the Lancome has a prettier finish, closer color match, fuller coverage and better (pump) packaging, it did seem to break me out a teeny bit. The Revlon has not really broken me out at all, so I am really pleased with it so far. Also, since I've been using it for a few months, my skin has improved a lot so its lighter coverage - which is slightly buildable - is not a big deal. I wish the bottle came with a pump, as the product can get a little messy to use. Overall I like this foundation reasonably well: it performs better than average in most areas and if you can find a decent color match, I think it's worth a try.

I used L'Oreal True Match in W3 (or in winter, mixed with some W2), Lancome Teint Miracle in Buff 6W (best color match), and Revlon Nearly Naked in Nude (a tad dark for me in the winter but I think the next lightest shade is too light for me).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't think this is a very good quality foundation. It lasts only a few hours and then noticeably melts off your face. The coverage is light but it feels heavy on the skin. I definitely will not repurchase this foundation as even cheap bb creams have better coverage and lasting power.?

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by MzVikkee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this foundation as an alternative to UD Naked Foundation. It doesn't even come close for me. It didn't hide any of my redness or scarring and then it was gone in an hour. It may work if you don't have any flaws or redness. There's better foundations at the drugstore. No coverage at all so why bother. Most BB creams provide better coverage than this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Jshaath

HATE this foundation. It has absolutely no coverage at all whatsoever. Not only that but it breaks me out so bad. The only good thing about it is that it's kinda natural. But I def wouldn't think about purchasing this again

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Chelle95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this as a highlight in the shade Ivory. It's definitely light coverage and very natural. It doesn't have a scent to it. The good thing is that it doesn't cake up and is a good choice for girls with good skin. But this will not cover up redness, scars, or under eye circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I quite like this foundation. I have pretty good skin now thanks to several Rx acne meds, and was looking for a bit more coverage than a TM/BB/CC but not quite as heavy as a full coverage foundation. This is just what Nearly Naked is. If you're looking for something to cover dark circles or acne this probably won't be a great choice, but I like it to even out skin tone and feel a bit more polished and put-together. As far as shades go, I'm super super pale with cool undertones so I picked up Ivory. It ended up being wayyyyy too pink (I mean yikes, it was pretty bad) so I got Vanilla instead- a much better match, more neutral and blended better with my self-tanned neck. Price is decent: about $8 at Target, $10 at Ulta (but often BOGO). I took a lippie off for two reasons: One, I don't like the jar and with a runny formula like this I would prefer a pump. Two, the finish is luminous which is fine in winter but I suspect with my oily skin in the summer it might cross over into straight-up shiny territory. We shall see. But if you're looking for a budget friendly light everyday foundation, this is a great thing to try out!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by danchung811

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Light, natural, really-my-skin-except-better-looking, satin finish, not transfer, not accentuate pores or fine lines. Coverage is light though. I'm NC 15 Asian, and 'Vanilla' shade is a good match for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by emnick20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I stopped wearing foundation every day after switching to BB creams but wanted something with a bit more coverage for special occasions. I chose Nearly Naked as I hate heavy, caked-on bases and thought this would give me a more natural looking finish. And it does. It has a semi-matte finish with a hint of luminosity and feels light and comfortable to wear. Shade '130, shell' is a perfect match to my winter skin, it blends in easily and disguises any redness and light blemishes.

However, THIS BROKE ME OUT TERRIBLY! I don't normally get spots and have very clear skin but after testing this on several separate occasions, I know it's because of this foundation. I was left with horrible, 'under-the-skin' bumps and lots of bright, angry spots. As soon as I stop using it, they heal, then I bring it out again and BAM! The spots are back.

So despite it being a pretty nice foundation, I wouldn't ever buy this again due to the break outs that happen after. Such a shame.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by rach2410

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love this foundation, i love how you can build it up to get the coverage you want. i love how smooth it goes on and how much you can blend it. it lasts all day. the only thing is you have to go up a few shades. for nearly $20 in Australia its worth it