October 25, 2014 | 1806 users online

Foundations - Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by deeyemx3

I am an avid user of tinted moisturizer. I purchased this after watching a review on youtube. I was looking for a foundation that was light-medium coverage and that could cover a little bit of redness. This does just that, but on the down side, it mades me incredibly oily. Tinted moisturizers gives me a dewy finish, but this foundation makes me look like a shiny potato chip. Within 3-4 hours, I have to blot my face. Overall, great coverage but makes my face look shiny and sweaty. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by TseJ0

I love the natural look this foundation gives you. Out of all the drugstore brand, this foundation is my favorite. I have used covergirl outlast, and maybbelline fit me and they both seemed a little oily and not as natural to me. The only downside for this foundation is that it does not come with a pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Jocelynwinns

Love this foundation! I have the ivory colour and it matches my skin tone perfectly! It doesn't give much coverage (you can still see my freckles through the makeup) but it doesn't go patchy and lasts a long time. I wish it had a pump. It's about $24.95 from Kmart. I have had this bottle for a few months now using it a few times a week and it's almost gone, so the bottle doesn't last long but I will definitely buy more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

Bought this on a whim when I ran out of MUFE HD, and I must say, I'm impressed! I usually wear 117 in the MUFE, and I picked this up in Vanilla. Pretty good match. It's sheer enough so even if you don't have an exact match, it's not too noticeable.

I like the slip of this when applying, and it doesn't cling too much to dry skin/flakes (it's incredibly cold here and my skin has gone from combo to quite dry). The coverage is, of course, pretty light. You can layer it ever so slightly for more. But if you're looking for higher coverage, look elsewhere. I top this off with Mac Mineralize Skinfinish or the Sephora brand equivalent. Pretty good pairing.

I'm sensitive and this hasn't given me any breakouts after a month. I'd say it's fairly innocuous on that front. Naturally, your results may vary. Overall, a pretty good drugstore light coverage foundation. Great for correcting and evening your skin tone, but don't expect miracles.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by yourbeautypig

this is a great foundation if you are looking for a natural looking finish and that 'no foundation' appearance. It glides on smoothly on to the skin and blends in easily to your skintone. I picked up 'Shell' (i'm an NC20 in Mac) which i found was a good color match however, this foundation did not last on my face very well. A few hours later, the color would oxidise to 1-3 shades darker.
At best, if you have oily skin, this would probably last for 4 hours. Being a student, while i'm happy with the light-medium buildable coverage this foundation delivers, i also seek for a foundation that lasts. This means minimal oxidisation and shine.
A good primer and powder will help though so if you are seeking for a natural looking, skin-like foundation, do use primer underneath and set the foundation with powder. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend this foundation particularly to oily skin or oily combination skin friends out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Dayday00

I really like this foundation when I want to achieve a quick yet unified face. I have a lot of scars from previous breakout and this foundation covers majority of them. The finish is satin and is dry to the touch. This is not a foundation if you have a lot to cover. I have combination skin and this foundation hold up pretty well but I won't be wearing it for a full 8 hours of work.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Monyak12

Bought this over a week ago and been using it everyday since. Got my self Warm Beige (for ref. im NC42-43 in Mac) a perfect match for my skintone. Texture is watery/runny sets out pretty fast and feels very light to skin seems like im not wearing any foundation at all. It takes 2-4 hours before my face becomes oily which is decent enough for me. No breakouts, irritations or whatsoever so far. Price is pretty cheap too for a foundation. Some people say it works wonders when paired off with the Nearly Naked Pressed Powder i have to try that soon! Over all will definitely repurchase again! The only thing I hate about this is the packaging! Ugh so messy! Revlon do something about this!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm very fair and cool skinned that is prone to break outs and overall redness. Because of my pale-ness, I often have a hard time finding a foundation color that is just right as most colors appear too dark or yellow on me, even if meant for my coloring. Also, finding a perfect color match that doesn't break me out, provides enough coverage for the redness, has a matte finish, and doesn't wear off within hours has been difficult. But alas, this product does all those things for me! I bought this in Ivory, which is an exact match to my skin tone. This really is a light feeling foundation that provides light to medium coverage and never feels heavy or oily on me. I do apply another layer in my problem areas for additional coverage and it took me some time to adjust to that since I was always a one and done layer foundation person. It lasts all day without needing touch ups, too. This would have received a full 5 stars from me if the packaging was improved. It's a bottle with a twist off top and you're meant to pour it out. I would have preferred a pump dispenser, but am not sure that's really feasible as its a liquid and not a creamy liquid with thicker density. But that will not stop me from purchasing again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Kiceanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is nothing short of amazing! I have extremely fair skin and at the moment the weather here is insanely hot. 40.c Days. This product is great in the heat, you only need a small amount for full coverage and once it dries you can sweat and pat it dry and there's no rub off.

I will definitely purchase this again and am recommending it to all my friends and anyone who comes to this page.

Good luck in your beauty purchases and enjoy this great product!

Kai

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Gigglesfordays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Normally, I have pretty clear, although dry, skin. This week however my skin broke out like crazy, just as I purchased Nearly Naked from Revlon. Now, I really only got this foundation on a whim (I work at a popular makeup store so these whims are frequent), and boy am I glad I did! I actually really love the finish and the coverage! It really did look like my skin was naturally perfect, although it did require some extra concealer to completely cover my acne.

I used Benefit Porefessional as a primer and also added a bit of the Pond Luminous BB before putting on Nearly Naked and used Physicians Formulas Youthful Wear yellow correcting concealer under my eyes and Hard Candy's Glamoflauge to cover any remaining imperfections. It may sound like a lot, but I did not any trouble with my makeup creasing or fading throughout the day. Nearly Naked didn't cake up under my extensive routine and matched my skin perfectly. I will totally be purchasing this one again!