July 28, 2014 | 1825 users online

Foundations - Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by auxxyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have oily skin this will look bad. I wanted I light foundation and I heard pretty good thing about this, but it was terrible. Made me look SUPER greasy after about 30 minutes, the powder is bad too, doesn't take away shine and the packaging is huge.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by blondeee79

I love this foundation!! I had tried many foundations before, and they always made my pores more visible. This foundation does exactly what it's named- makes you look Nearly Naked. The foundation is super easy to blend- both with a brush and your hands. It is on the more expensive side of drugstore foundations, but I love it. The only downside I have is that the foundation doesn't have a pump; instead, you have to pour some on your hand and then apply it to your face.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by zayasays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS:
- Good color match
- Pretty long lasting for light to medium coverage
- Good price point

CONS:
- Made my face look shiny even if I'm not oily
- Highlighted bumps and problem areas
- Watery consistency + no pump = mess
- Broke me out terribly after two days of use

So disappointing. I'm not going to gripe about coverage given that it's supposed to be a "Naked" foundation, but this did nothing to even my skin tone and even highlighted problem areas. I was hoping for an alternative to Revlon Colorstay. For reference, I am an NC40/42 and wear this in Warm Beige.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by glamberrie04

I got this for $17.5 which is kind of expensive but all the drugstore make up is very expensive in the middle east, I just used it once for like half an hour it has light coverage not really buildable but it definitely has a dewy finish yet it looks natural I do have to set it with powder although I don't really have oily skin I have normal skin but it gets a bit oily in my chin area but overall I think it's a good foundation I haven't tried it enough tho

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Kittenwhiskas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This one didn't work for me at all. I have pale, dry combination skin and this illuminated EVERY dry flake, pore and line on my face. It offered practically no coverage, only a pinkish shine, plus it stayed very moist on my skin. I had to take this off within an hour as my skin looked so wet and oily. I've since tried applying this with a sponge, brush and fingers - no difference.

The only good thing about this is that it has SPF, is fragrance free and didn't break me out. I normally like revlon foundations (age defying is great) so I had high hopes for this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by adrirocks15

I love this product it is my holy grail its light on my sling andirons does not clog my pores

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Shizuku2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not a good foundation. The pros: seems to have good staying power and pretty good coverage for a "naked" foundation. The cons:If you have dry skin like i do though, it's not the greatest because it does seem to settle in fine lines (particularly around the mouth, on me at least), and only after less than an hour, and worse, it emphasized pores around my nose and lower cheeks, and honestly my pores aren't even that bad. It also had a tacky feel to the touch, even a couple of hours after applying it. The biggest problem I had was finding a color match, and it also seemed to oxidize and turn orange-ish on me in about 20-30 minutes. I have olive/yellowish undertones, and Revlon recommended (on their site) either the color "Shell" or "Fresh Beige" for me. Well, Shell is too light, and Fresh Beige is too dark, and I don't want to have to buy 2 bottles just to mix and get a color match (plus it probably wouldn't matter anyway, because of the aforementioned oxidization). Plus, even though i'm half Asian with yellow undertones, it was too yellow. I don't like the bottle (it needs a pump, and the cap is inexplicably hard to twist open), and for a drugstore foundation, it's kinda pricey as well (Revlon generally is).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by mmm2013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do not wear foundation! Clogs pores, boyfriend hates it so... I just stopped wearing it. I gave my MAC foundation to my sister because of its white ashy tone (NC45). I went to find black opal stick foundation in RiteAid but Revlon was on 75% mark downs ($2.50). I'm a sucker for a bargain so I hastily bought it. I initially picked up the caramel color but I got toast instead.Wow! It was perfect. This formula is light and the name says it all. I'm going to buy more tomorrow while this sale is on. I will not try anything else for a while. Hopefully my bf likes it as well.
Must try if you don't like the cake face look and you want a nice smooth even tone!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Leex04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like a light foundation on my face and light to medium coverage. I was excited about getting this foundation it gives me a dewy kinda look definitely not matte because of my dry skin.I like the feel as if nothing is on my face and I get that with this foundation. However if I don't use my setting powder in my t-zone it gets me really oily and I don't really like that. It lasts all day and overall its an awesome product!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by mackenziebadham

Alright, first off, let's talk about my skin type. I have combination skin on the less finicky end of the scale. Some slightly dry patches, normal around the outside of my face, and oily in my t-zone. I don't break out too easily from foundations, more so powder face products. When I tried this, I was looking for a dupe for the oh-so-loved Naked skin foundation from Urban Decay. But hey, we all were right? The color looked decent (being that I'm fairer than most), so I picked it up. I believe I got it for around $8 which I am now realizing was ridiculous. It looked good when I first applied it so I had high hopes. After having it on for all of 20 minutes, my face was an oil slick! It was greasy and patchy and had turned a completely different color. I always laugh at people's ridiculous claims from my favorite foundations but I kid you not, this was the most ridiculous thing I had ever experienced. I tried it a few other times with various primers, sprays, setting powders, etc., and it made absolutely no difference. Sorry Revlon, this was a flop for me.