April 25, 2014 | 1116 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by beautyheartsusxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara a lot. It is good because it separates my lashes really well and also adds some volume & length. Defiantly going to repurchase when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by ilikeslothsalot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this mascara! My friend bought this for me after I asked what mascara she used. I am absolutely in love, no clumps whatsoever. The only bad thing about this one is that I am afraid I will run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by katmac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! I'm a big fan of the original Lash Blast as well. This really defines my lashes and keeps my curl all day. I am fortunate enough to have thick, decently long lashes, so I'm not looking for tons of volume or anything. This is not a dramatic mascara by any means, but awesome for daily wear. No flakes, no irritation. I've repurchased this 3 times already. Love!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover270

This is not a great product. The price is not worth it for the product. It's almost exactly as the same as the orange lash blast. It flakes and does not go on smoothly. I've been using the brush to smooth through my lashes after using another mascara. It dried up in just a week or two.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Loved10

This mascara is almost my favorite, but it tends to irritate my eyes. It does a great job otherwise though. It creates no clumps with many layers. It gives long separated lashes that are awesome. It does flake a little also. Maybe it is just with me touching my irritated eyes though...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by kellybaybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great for wearing at home or the store, but it didnt give me any volume! Probably not going to buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by tamedDOLL

Yup no clumps! This mascara is very build able and adds length and volume. The biggest thing I hate about a lot of mascaras is that they sometime they smudge, this one doesn't. The only thing that isn't best for me is that it doesn't hold a curl the best, but it doesn't exactly weigh my lashes down ridiculously. Also, I found it to flake a little bit on to my cheeks during the day. I will continue to use, but will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Emibumblebee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in its water resistant formula a while back. It's a lovely everyday mascara; those of you looking for extreme volume or length, however, will be disappointed. Given that the whole novelty is a clump-free application (a completely true claim), it prevents any volume. It gives long, fluttery, "butterfly" lashes in my opinion, which I really liked - but even that you have to build, with me wearing upwards of 3 coats on a day-to-day basis. I experienced no flaking, no smudging.

The only issue I really had with the "water-resistant" formula may has well have been water soluble for all the good it did me, but at least it made for VERY easy removal.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by aprilfrancia

I love this mascara! I got it at a closeout sale for my local drug store. I was really pleased with it - it does a beautiful job of separating my lashes with NO CLUMPS! It's super buildable, still with no clumps in sight. It does more volumizing than lengthening though, which it fine by me because that's really what I needed. I love this mascara and would definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Xoxojiji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love love love this mascara! I thought I needed volume, but I realized I prefer length and separation. I always thought I needed volume because most Asians move towards volume. I didn't realize how much I liked this mascara until I ran out of it and tried the Loreal Voluminous. Gosh, I just don't think that mascara worked for me. This mascara makes my lashes pop and doesn't clump. The only thing is that if you wait to long or let it dry then apply another coat, it looks funky. But other than that, this mascara is hands down, my favorite.