December 21, 2014 | 951 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 9:05:00 PM More reviews by beemoody

This remover was just terrible and i wanted to do a review so that everyone would know - Don't buy it! I think it is just water with something in it to sting your eyes!!! The opening was too large and there wasn't a sanitary protective cover on it, which i didn't notice till I brought it home! I probably shoulnd't have used it to begin with.

Anyway, I hated it and will stick with Clinique rinse off - and I use plain old vaseline too sometimes. It takes off the make up the BEST of anything i have found ever - plus if you just leave a very think layer on, it hydrates really well overnight for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2007 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate this product! It does NOT take off eye makeup and the bottle neck is too wide so tons of product comes out when you try to use it. I somehow mistakenly bought this twice and the only good thing I can say about it is that it's unscented and doesn't leave residue. But you would be better off just splashing your face w/water than using this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2007 7:05:00 AM More reviews by coconnell

the one time i've purchased a product based on MUA reviews and been VERY disappointed.

gentle my a**!!!! don't waste your money. i used almay eye makeup remover when i lived in the us and had been so spoiled i didn't realize a remover could be this awful!

i tend to have pretty tough eye makeup to remove - i use a waterproof liner, a mascara base, and a waterproof mascara. never EVER had issues with almay.

not only did this stuff work so horribly i had o scrub my eyelashes to get them clean, the fluid stings my eyes too. booo!!!! i've since tried the boots generic eye makeup remover - it's alled a lotion, but it's actually liquid. a bit of that stuff on a cotton ball and my eyemakeup is gone. amazing how the generic stuff can actually be better, eh?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2007 3:22:00 AM More reviews by apk2

It doesn't remove my eyeliner as well as I would like it to. I poke my eyes sometimes and, BOY DOES IT STINGGGGGGG..... but I do appreciate the fact that it is oil-free, that is the best part.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2007 3:45:00 PM More reviews by mcorreia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

L'Oreal Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover (Dermo-expertise line, suitable for sensitive eyes) removes perfect and easily in one stroke. The texture is like water.
Causes no irritation, can get inside eyes and still i feel nothing; for you to have an idea, i dive a cotton bud in this and clean the water line with it!
Save yourselves lots of money, i hated Lāncome Bi-Facils that compared to this sucks big time!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2007 3:53:00 PM More reviews by shanghai_cowgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this stuff is ok. it removes my really hard to remove MAC fluidline eyeliner and some mascaras, but it does kind of irritate my eyelids. but if you're going to wash your face anyway, it's not a big deal. if you live near a Superstore or a store that carries Presiden't Choice products, their house brand version of this, which is almost exactly the same, if you look at the label, is WAY cheaper. only $3 instead of $10 for the l'oreal one. it's even placed right next to the L'oreal one in the store! still looking for a cheaper alternative to l'ancome bi-facil, the best eye makeup remover ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2007 3:05:00 PM More reviews by naturalchic07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best eye make-up remover I've ever used! It doesn't sting the eyes whatsoever and is good at removing all eye make-up. Ok, so waterproof things like waterproof mascara and gel liner might take a bit of work, but even so, you don't have to really tug at the eye to get these kinds of products removed. It feels just like water on the eye area and the cute little bottle lasts forever. It's just a great shape of a bottle, very handy for travel. And it is pro-vitamin infused which is always good.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2007 8:58:00 AM More reviews by whereiscat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This stuff works for me! Super cheap and gets all my eye makeup off. A little goes a long way with this product so the people who are getting it in their eyes and stuff are probably using too much. Definitely will rebuy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2007 5:53:00 PM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff isn't very good for me. It won't remove washable mascara for me(Maybelline Great Lash). It instantly dissolves my eyeshadow, but it just isn't good enough for the mascara. Although it's decently priced and easy to find, I won't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2007 11:29:00 PM More reviews by dianuhhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff makes my eyes burn and the hole on the top is too big, just not a smart buy.