April 18, 2014 | 1709 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 7:26:00 AM More reviews by loveali

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these nail polishes! They dry so fast and have the most gorgeous colours available.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 3:41:00 AM More reviews by inkiepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

One fo the best nail polishes I have ever used. With three coats (my normal number of coats for polish) and a top coat I can get usually three, sometimes five and have managed seven days without chipping. For the price, it's unbeatable. My favourite colour is Pulsating, a bright bright BRIGHT shocking pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by VanillaSnow4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Great colour range, so easy to apply and dries fast - 2 coats is perfect. I would advise using a top coat though as it may start to chip kind of quickly.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by mkv91

I have this in a bright red. I am not sure if the polish is old, or if it really is just bad quality. It left my nails very streaky and odd looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by lilyhemlock

I find that while this nail polish needs more than one coat to show the right colour intensity, it does stay on for a long time. However it is easy to get off with remover. In general I think these are good quality products and have some decent colour choices. One more thing...it dries REALLY fast. Awesome in that way.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 8:05:00 AM More reviews by parisloveshoppnlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these little bottles of Rimmel nail polish. They have some fantastic colour ranges and literally all you need is two coats to get a decent colour. however i ALWAYS put three coats on for any nail polish. They are fast drying--- not 60 seconds!! but fast

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Yaya2005

I am talking about the newest formula. OK it takes a bit longer than 60 seconds but it wipes the timer clean because it is super fast drying even with 2 coats. I find this to be chip resistant and the colours are spot on and the price is dirt cheap.

MORE SHADES PLEASE RIMMEL!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by jwputnam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love their colors,. The formulation is good but it peeled off my nails in 24 hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by LushieLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The "dries is 60 seconds!" is what made me buy this, i thought it would be great. The color i got was awesome, the sticker name fell off, but its like one of those cars with the pint jobs that change color in the light, its like a goldy, purpleish color, that changes at each angle.

Pros:
Pretty color
Cheap

Cons:
Dries too Fast! before i can properly apply it!
Cheap brush

Its overall, a sloppy Nail Polish......

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by hermetic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok, truth is these are far from perfect but for the low price I am usually satisfied. they have a nice palette of colors, brushes are ok, I noticed some shades indeed dry in 60 seconds while other take longer, but some om my favorite polishes are from this line. Blue me away - great blue/purple duochrome, Sky High - lovely turquoise creme, Pink Punch - barbie pink jelly - all really lovely shades!
And they last pretty well on me. I wore Sky High for 4 days and no chipping - I regards this as long lasting especially considering I do lots of stuf around the house.