Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish

on 7/9/2011 1:44:00 AM

It dries fast, like it says on the bottle, and the colour is good, very opaque, so one coat really does the job:)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros: Range of colours. Dry time. Pigmentation.

Cons: WEAR. Even with bc/tc this polish lasts max two days before chipping. I can get away with it on my toenails as they don't take as much abuse as my fingers do but I wouldn't buy this for wearing on my hands again.

on 6/7/2011 9:35:00 AM

I have the silver bullet. Good color, dries very fast, lasts okay (4-5 days)
Good price too. Overall good product.

on 5/7/2011 8:35:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have this is Red Carpet - perfect red and dries fast too!

on 4/24/2011 8:06:00 PM

Compared to my Sally Hansen colour, my Rimmel 60 second nail polish works like a dream. The shape of the brush makes it easy to apply nail polish, it dries quickly (not so sure about 60 seconds, but definitely in a couple of minutes). Goes on smoothly, but definitely needs a second coat (I have funtime fuschia, an ALMOST red pink). Lasts about 4 days without chipping.

on 4/21/2011 6:46:00 PM

The Rimmel London 60 seconds nail polish claims on the bottle that it it is a one-coat nail polish, featuring its 1 stroke Xpress Brush for 1 second easy application that dries in less then 60seconds.

Personally I dont see how a 1 second application is even possible, but nonetheless the wider 'Xpress Brush' design definately does make application easier, however depending on the width of your finger you might need between 1-3strokes to get a professional-look.

I like how the brush design and formula gives it a non-streaky finish, compared to other nail polish's I've tried such as Face of Australia Colour Pro Triple Action polish that has an extremely streaky finish and dulls down the look of your nails. Not good.

In the Rimmel London 60 seconds polish I own; #510 Euphoria: a soft shimmery nude colour, #415 Instyle Coral - a matte coral pink and also #220 Star Kissed - pastel pink with strong shimmers. The colours are all really nice to wear and are definately long lasting. I use Sally Hansens Nail Growth Formula (Gold) as a base coat, colour ontop and then top coat with Cutex Clear polish.

Overall, out of all the 2 boxes of polishes I own, Rimmel Londons 60 seconds nail polish is my favourite for its non-streaky, professional fininsh and its long lasting quality. I will definately continue to buy from this range! Love it! =]

If you like my review you can read more at - http://ibd14u2dn.blogspot.com/

on 2/22/2011 7:56:00 PM

This is a great inexpensive range (3.49). There's a range of nice colours. The formula dries relatively quickly although I'm not sure if it's touch dry in 60 seconds. The wide fan brush makes it easy to apply. However, I'm not sure how long nail polish is supposed to last in the bottle. The packaging says 30 months but I've had my bottle for about 7 or 8 months and it's already starting to go gloopy. *310 Red Carpet* All in all, despite some cons, it's good for it's price and would repurchase again.

on 1/19/2011 2:45:00 PM

on 1/11/2011 10:55:00 AM

My favorite nail polish!

on 1/5/2011 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Good color selection, great price, and awesome drying time. Nail polish doesn't last long on my fingers (I live on a ranch) so I'm not gonna spend 8 bucks on OPI. This satisfies my girly moments without breaking the bank.