September 17, 2014 | 1755 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by VivaSue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great colors!
Dries quick!
Cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by helga2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite nail polish!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by mtnsunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good color selection, great price, and awesome drying time. Nail polish doesn't last long on my fingers (I live on a ranch) so I'm not gonna spend 8 bucks on OPI. This satisfies my girly moments without breaking the bank.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by SophieChauvin

Three words for this: a-maz-ing.
The colour range is great and the nail polish lasts so long. Also, it does dry in around 60 seconds and is great for quick application. Also, it has a thick brush for smooth, quick application and I love this nail polish so much. I would definetly re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by loopylorna2481p

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Rimmel have nailed it!
Haha, I have tried many nail polishes, including Max Factor, Accessorize, Avon and No7 and this is by far the best nail polish I have ever tried. It goes on easily, I have really shaky hands and it didn't like smudge or do anything, and the colour is great and really strong, you can get away with one coat if you want!
It dries quite quickly like it says, but not that quickly to be honest.
I hope everyone buys this nail polish because it is definately the best one on the high street!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 9:16:00 AM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm really happy with this cheap polish. I have it in 4 colours now and it applies nicely, only need two coats. Last time I wore it I didn't use a top coat and still managed 4 days with no chips. Will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by ladyrenegade96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm normally really bad at applying nail polish because it always smudges/smears/wrinkles/does something stupid and i have really unsteady hands. These nail polishes dry really fast (like, a few minutes), and I put two coats on. I didn't bother with top coat because my top coat is one of those that dries in two and a half hours and even then it's still kind of wet, but it is chipping a teeny-weeny bit. I love the professional finish, even though I wasn't really applying it very carefully. Great for pedicures, too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

vey quick dry and the colours are pigmented. two coats are preffered but one is good enough, depending on the type of colour.

comes in a large range of colours (when i mean large, i mean large), theres something everyone will like. dries in less than 60 seconds depending on the thickness of the coat. they wear for at least 5-6 days without chipping or fading. i love these polishes. they are very cheap and the brush is very good quality. the little bottle lasts ages. one of my favourite polishes. rimmel make the best nail polishes in general. i have many many colours!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Morg02

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE these nail polishes. They were such a great find for me. it seems every color i buy suits my skin perfectly. the 60 second drying part is amazing if youre in a hurry and the brush is easy to use. theyre relatively cheap and great for their price range. i find these are better than some high end nail polsihes. I love the color ranges they seems to have everything! I own about 5 different colours right now and i love them all, switching the colours out for my mood is fun. :3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 4:08:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I love these! I hate having to wait forever for my nails to dry, and with this it only takes a minute! :D The colors I have are hot red, clear, hot pink, and this blue-purple shade. Last around a week with the rimmel 60 second top coat. For the price and color range their amazing!