Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish

on 12/15/2011 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got mine on clearance at cvs for 75% off so I ended up paying 1.25 great price for a great polish. It literally dries in 60 seconds or even less and lasts for roughly about a week. I'm excited that it dries so quickly because I'm extremely clumsy and usually tend to mess up my polish before it dries this formula doesn't give me a chance to do that.

on 12/6/2011 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Pretty good polish, it dries as fast as it says it does and the application is fast too. It doesn't chip if you put on a top coat (even a cheapie low-end top coat) but will chip if you don't. It is a little streaky but that can be disguised with another coat (I'd only go 2 coats). Pretty good for the price and good colours too!

on 10/31/2011 5:28:00 PM

I have one colour of this nailpolish, grey. It's a simple but a real nice colour. The product is 7,99 and I think that's a bit expensive, but if you compare that with the quality, wauw. It stayed around 4 days without topcoat on my nails. No chipping. I have mostly Catrice nailpolish and that stays like 1/2 days? It's a lot cheaper but I would chose for Rimmel.

on 10/29/2011 12:26:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love this polish! Great thickness, goes on so easily with the big brush, and dries fast. I rarely "colour outside the lines" with this brush! Also lasts really well too. Pity they don't make all Rimmel polishes in this formula. My favourite colour is Grey Matter.

on 9/27/2011 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I would definately buy this product again. The colours are great and the shimmer ones look really good on my nails. It does dry very quickly but it does take more than one stroke to get the nail polish on. I always put two coats on so it gives my nails the full colour and not just a translucent look. But it is a really good buy and its cheap at around $8

on 9/15/2011 12:33:00 PM

I don't think Rimmel colours are that great. They don't offer a huge variety and there are no 'stand out' colours which offer shades other brands don't.

The bottles are usually rather small for the price you pay and they don't last very long. You normally have to apply two coats to get an even colour.

~~
I don't think quality is that great either. Nearly every Rimmel polish I have bought dry up or get clumpy in the bottles very quickly. I constantly have to thin them out myself a few weeks after buying the polish.

I hardly ever buy from this brand anymore as I think other brands offer much better nail products.

on 8/29/2011 11:41:00 AM

have got this is Shine on the silver, dries quick but yeah that can be a pain cuz you cant rreally spread it right. so i end up going over it again and agian and it gets really thick. otherwise, lasts like a whole week but i dont wash dishes or anything and only shower like every other day

on 8/18/2011 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Good. I have it in red carpet. The red is perfect. The downside is this
Owned 2 days: dries in 40 secs
Owned 2 months: dries in 2 mins
Other than that great.

on 7/9/2011 1:44:00 AM

It dries fast, like it says on the bottle, and the colour is good, very opaque, so one coat really does the job:)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros: Range of colours. Dry time. Pigmentation.

Cons: WEAR. Even with bc/tc this polish lasts max two days before chipping. I can get away with it on my toenails as they don't take as much abuse as my fingers do but I wouldn't buy this for wearing on my hands again.

Popular Polishes