December 22, 2014 | 1836 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by Jillhomez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a MAC shade that will give me a resident evil look. True enough REBEL is the perfect pick. I am not a fan of satin but this one fascinated me. Unlike the other satin shades rebel is long lasting and not drying. The color is a bold plum that stays upto 6hours without fading. I am an NC20 and this shade really looks gorgeous on me for it gives my pale skin an intense emphasis that makes people head turn on me. (See my photo on instagram- jillhomez wearing this shade)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This one's a stunner! This lipstick is a really bold, deep berry red that has a matte/satin consistency and makes your lips look really plump. It doesn't dry out the lips at all, which is surprising for a matte lipstick, and goes well almost any outfit and most makeup looks. It's almost always sold out at my nearest Mac counter which just attests to its popularity. Super good staying power too, it stains your lips underneath so it's mostly transfer resistant and will stay on all day. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by itsjensayinghey

I absolutely adore this color! I first saw Jenn Im from clothesencounters on youtube wearing it and I just had to have it. I used to always be a darker nude or bare lip kinda girl, but recently I've been dabbling in having a more bold statement lip. With my fair yellow undertone coloring, I find that a lot of reds don't really look all that great on me. While I've almost given up on finding a decent red lipstick, I'm very pleased with the dark berry look Rebel gives. It's a gorgeous plum that pops, but not in an overwhelming way. Also, I don't think 15 dollars is the most outrageous price tag on a lip product, especially one that looks this great! Can't wait to wear this constantly in the fall!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Ng15

I just got this lipstick today and I love it! This is a color that I wouldn't usually buy, but I had 6 empty containers so I tried back 2 Mac for the first time! I picked this color because its free and fun to try new colors. I wore it out of the store and I got so many compliments on it. I feel that it suits all skin tones and anyone can wear it! There are ways to make it a little less dramatic for everyday wear. It's BEAUTIFUL!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the perfect berry tone that I've been searching for! Texture is creamy and pigmentation is intense. Just a light application will go a long way. I love that this doesn't contain any sparkle since the color itself is already a statement. Like another use mentioned, there are plenty of drugstore dupes for this so you don't need to spend bank. But I feel like Rebel is an essential product for all make-up enthusiasts. A+!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is a great color for tan skin if you want an intense look. The reason why I won't buy this again is because there are so many dupes for this lipstick I can get for a cheaper price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by chengyau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought it for Rm68 in Malaysia. Before knowing the price I thought it would be freaking expensive. I went crazy when the sales person told me the price. I bought 2 other colours that day. Love the colour. Not so much of the packaging. Now I wear this everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by krcb4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Awesome for me. Day or night. Work or play. Best purple for my neutral-warm nc45ish skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by MissLilyRhiannon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased this lipstick for $36 AUD (eep) It has been on my wishlist for so long, however I always bought more "wearable" neutrals/pinks. I saw this on Tanya Burr and absolutely fell in love, however I was always hesitant because I am so fair, and completely different colourings to Tanya.
However, this colour looks incredible even on me, as well as my NW40 friend, so it really suits all skin tones.
I have dark brown hair, NC15-20 skin and blue/green eyes and it really brings out all my features beautifully.
It is a berry/plumy almost pinky/purple on me, however on my friend it is a very vampy purple. It looks scary in the tube, however it swatches beautifully, if you have the chance please swatch it!
It's also definatly wearable especially in Autumn Winter, and blotted down to a sheer berry in Summer/Spring.
Definatly repurchasing this one when it runs out!
xx

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by beccastar69

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! I line my lip first with Currant Lip Liner and then I apply Rebel and its just perfection! I am NC40 & I just can't stop receiving compliments on my lips when I use this. Will definitely buy this again in a heart beat!!