April 18, 2014 | 1432 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by missjey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was just in the States, and after reading all the positive reviews about this lotion - I just had to buy it (along with other B&BW-stuff I'll review). And I'm so glad I did! The smell is wonderful and it's really moisturizing too. The smell reminds me of something I wore when I was a kid, a lotion or perfume, but I haven't been able to put my finger on what it was. Anyway, lI'm oving the smell and loving the childhood memories =)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by teedums

I had to try this after seeing all the rave reviews so I ordered a few small bottles from Ebay. I can understand the appeal of this scent (really does smell like cake batter) but it's simply way too strong for me. I use it as a hand lotion and I can still smell it on me after several washings, I think using it as a body lotion would be too much of it for me. Oh well, I will use up my trial size bottles but won't buy again. I do like the label on the bottle though, very cute and festive. Not for me though....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 12:51:00 PM More reviews by sormag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMg....this lotion is awesome! I absolutely love the smell of it. I have the warm vanilla lotion, but this is a far better fragrance. Also, once you apply it, the smell stays on you for the rest of the day.
I also bought the cream from the same line and the cream is a stronger moisturizer with less fragrance.
I can't stop myself from smelling my hands after i apply this lotion! just love it!
hope u do too!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2008 4:25:00 PM More reviews by biancagrowl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the smell, I think it's deliciously sweet.

The lasting power is actually great, I can smell it on my skin hours after application (I put it on at around 11am, and now its 3pm).

The formula to me is not watery like some people describe it, I think it's fairly wholesome for a lotion from BBW. I think it moisturizes better than their signature collection lotions. I have slightly dry skin, and I think it works well to keep it moisturized.

The issue I have is that I do experience some stickiness for about 10 minutes after application (hence the 4 stars), but eventually it absorbs completely and is nice and smooth on my skin.

To me the price was reasonable, only because I had that coupon to buy 10 dollars worth, get something free for up to 13 dollars. Would I spend the full 11 dollars? No way.

Oh, I also would normally buy the cream version, but I'm trying to be economical here and the lotion comes with way more than the cream for the same price!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2008 2:20:00 PM More reviews by sorichsopretty

this is soooooo delicious!!!!!!!! it smells christmasy and its perfect for winter because it's really moisturizing. LOVE IT!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

The scent of this is straight up vanilla cake batter!! That being said, its a lovely, yummy, feel good smell that is perfect for the holiday season. However, the lotion is not very moisturizing and feels rather cheap and watery. But, I buy it for the scent and not the quality of the lotion. The scent when you first apply it is moderately strong but it fades quickly, leaving a very subtle vanilla scent on your skin. I bought this in a set of 3 mini lotions for $10.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 11:42:00 AM More reviews by jennylind

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite BBW scent ever! I have to stock up in October when it comes out and try to buy enough to last a whole year! My husband loves it too and uses it as a hair "gel" because he doesn't like hair products that are too sticky, flaky, etc. plus he loves the smell! I also use it on my 7 yr. old's face and hair...does he smell yummy! BTW, the body wash and spray does NOT smell the same...only the lotion and creme have that "yummy" smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by FadetoSparkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best scent they make. It's an amazing vanilla-caramel scent. It's not so sweet that it makes you sick, it's a very light scent that lingers the entire day. The lotion seems to linger longer than the spray. This lotion though not only smells good, it leaves my hands super soft too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is one of my alltime favorite scents from BBW. You smell so YUMMY wearing this. I love scents that smell like fresh baked goodies. I can't wait to stock up again at Christmas time. The semi-annual sale is also a great time to stock up on your favorite fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by rkanime3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i was digging through a pile of old toiletries when i found this! i can't believe i still have it! it smells sooo good- like fresh baked sugary sugar cookies. i've been called a scrooge and such, but this is the only christmas-y holiday thing i ever do- walk around smelling like a cookie. i love it. what i don't love, however, is people sniffing me when i have it on. though it *is* kind of funny, in a way.