November 23, 2014 | 1374 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by jellybeansrus

This scent is to die for!!!!! It is one of my favorites. There's an undertone that gives it a sort of spicy scent. It's difficult to explain, but it's unmistakeable. It, of course, has the exceptional moisturizing quality you've come to except from BBW products. The lotion moisturizes all day and the scent lingers until bedtime. Bonus - I just bought a gift set at the BBW Outlet for 75% off - how can you beat that price? Without a doubt, this is a 5 lippie product all the way around. Be sure to buy some soon because, unfortunately, it's only around for Christmas :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ItsAWrap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Heavenly! It's a tradition for me to buy these every Xmas. The scent is so sweet and wonderful, not plasticky/fake at all. It's my favorite bbw scent yet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 11:29:00 PM More reviews by roroluca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love how soft this makes my hands when I apply it liberally every night right before bed. It is honestly the best smelling lotion I have ever used. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2008 3:32:00 PM More reviews by JoshuaTree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Vanilla Bean Noel is my favorite fragrance at BBW. I look forward to buying it all year long - since it is only sold during the winter holiday season. The cream is my favorite product from this line but I also like to use the lotion during the warmer months of the year. Yep, I use it year-round. This year I even bought the on-the-go shimmer scent (rollerball fragrance pen) and I like that, too. I always like to try the new products they offer each year from the line. I have received many, many compliments while wearing VBN cream/lotion and have been told it smells like lots of different things- cotton candy, cookies, marshmallows - all things yummy. It is described as fresh vanilla bean, warm caramel and rich comforting cream and I think that is a really apt description. It is just a really warm, comforting fragrance and it makes me happy. I will continue to buy this as long as BBW continues to make it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 2:17:00 AM More reviews by ilovepink82

This is a wonderful winter smell and its not too strong. All Bath and Body works lotions are great quality!

I would recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a delightful holiday/cold weather scent!

Unfortunately, only the Vanilla Bean Noel lotion seems to have this lovely vanilla/toasted marshmallow/sugar cookie scent; the corresponding shower gel was something of a disappointment.

Buy the lotion, though; you won't regret it!

I like to use this lotion in conjunction with Avon's delicious Vanilla shower gel and body spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by missjey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was just in the States, and after reading all the positive reviews about this lotion - I just had to buy it (along with other B&BW-stuff I'll review). And I'm so glad I did! The smell is wonderful and it's really moisturizing too. The smell reminds me of something I wore when I was a kid, a lotion or perfume, but I haven't been able to put my finger on what it was. Anyway, lI'm oving the smell and loving the childhood memories =)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by teedums

I had to try this after seeing all the rave reviews so I ordered a few small bottles from Ebay. I can understand the appeal of this scent (really does smell like cake batter) but it's simply way too strong for me. I use it as a hand lotion and I can still smell it on me after several washings, I think using it as a body lotion would be too much of it for me. Oh well, I will use up my trial size bottles but won't buy again. I do like the label on the bottle though, very cute and festive. Not for me though....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 12:51:00 PM More reviews by sormag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMg....this lotion is awesome! I absolutely love the smell of it. I have the warm vanilla lotion, but this is a far better fragrance. Also, once you apply it, the smell stays on you for the rest of the day.
I also bought the cream from the same line and the cream is a stronger moisturizer with less fragrance.
I can't stop myself from smelling my hands after i apply this lotion! just love it!
hope u do too!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2008 4:25:00 PM More reviews by biancagrowl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the smell, I think it's deliciously sweet.

The lasting power is actually great, I can smell it on my skin hours after application (I put it on at around 11am, and now its 3pm).

The formula to me is not watery like some people describe it, I think it's fairly wholesome for a lotion from BBW. I think it moisturizes better than their signature collection lotions. I have slightly dry skin, and I think it works well to keep it moisturized.

The issue I have is that I do experience some stickiness for about 10 minutes after application (hence the 4 stars), but eventually it absorbs completely and is nice and smooth on my skin.

To me the price was reasonable, only because I had that coupon to buy 10 dollars worth, get something free for up to 13 dollars. Would I spend the full 11 dollars? No way.

Oh, I also would normally buy the cream version, but I'm trying to be economical here and the lotion comes with way more than the cream for the same price!