Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

4.3

This is a great vanilla-caramelly scent! Great moisturizing power, and whenever I wear it, I just cannot stop sniffing myself.

on 3/15/2009 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Vanilla has always been my signature scent. There are friends of mine who say vanilla does and will always remind them of me. Having said that, this is one of my favorite versions of vanilla. I purchased it the first time a few years ago and once it was used up I searched every christmas for it again. For YEARS I couldn't find it again. They had it back this past christmas and I snatched it up. I still love it as much as I did the first time I smelled it. It's such a rich scent, not sickly sweet like most vanilla tends to be. The addition of caramel is a great compliment. If I ever run out I hope they will still make it because I will purchase again and again and again.

In general, I am not a huge fan of B&BW, but this scent is an exception. It's a soft, sweet, delicious vanilla that isn't cloying or in-your-face. I wish it weren't limited edition ... I will have to stock up next Christmas!

on 3/4/2009 4:09:00 PM

This is my all time FAVORITE scent from Bath and Body Works!! I probably have about 5 or 6 bottles of this in my room right now. I always buy a ton of stuff in this scent right after Christmas when all the holiday scents are like 75% off. I wear this from November til January and it is my favorite and default Winter holiday scent!!!

on 2/11/2009 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I really enjoyed both the body spray and lotion forms of this scent this winter. The scent is not meant for anyone who has an aversion to any type of sweet, baked goods or vanilla scent. This is very sweet but not cloying. The lotion actually stays put on my dry sensitive skin and does not irritate it. I did not find the need to reapply to often, as I do with other lotions (I usually use unscented stuff like Cetaphil cream etc). This was surprisingly moisturizing and I enjoyed the scent. ALthough it is common, it is certainly a comforting fragrance,

on 1/28/2009 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really don't get the rave about this product. I got this from the SAS from BBW. I was really excited to find this last one on the shelf so I grabbed it right away. The scent isn't want I imagine actual vanilla to smell like. It's kind of smell more like fake vanilla yogurt than actual vanilla. I don't know it this is the actual fragrance or I got a bad/ expired one.

on 1/26/2009 6:24:00 PM

I love this smell! My mother in-law probably keeps this scent in business. She buys about 30 bottles each Christmas when it is stocked. I like the scent A LOT! It has great staying power and smells so rich and delicious! However, I don't wear it because I think it's weird to smell like my mother in-law... lol.. But overall it's really great and lasts long.

This scent is to die for!!!!! It is one of my favorites. There's an undertone that gives it a sort of spicy scent. It's difficult to explain, but it's unmistakeable. It, of course, has the exceptional moisturizing quality you've come to except from BBW products. The lotion moisturizes all day and the scent lingers until bedtime. Bonus - I just bought a gift set at the BBW Outlet for 75% off - how can you beat that price? Without a doubt, this is a 5 lippie product all the way around. Be sure to buy some soon because, unfortunately, it's only around for Christmas :(

on 12/19/2008 5:57:00 PM

Heavenly! It's a tradition for me to buy these every Xmas. The scent is so sweet and wonderful, not plasticky/fake at all. It's my favorite bbw scent yet.

on 12/6/2008 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely love how soft this makes my hands when I apply it liberally every night right before bed. It is honestly the best smelling lotion I have ever used. Love it!