OPI Bubble Bath

formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP)

on 9/8/2011 2:03:00 AM

This is a great color if you want a light, feminine pink color that doesn't scream color but is enough to notice. I love it because it's the perfect mixture of pink/white and is not too sheer. It does sometimes streak, but waiting in between coats helps.

on 8/21/2011 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I am currently searching for that perfect, whiteish, pink shade and heard rave reviews about this one. The first coat is very sheer and non-streaky. Nice but I wanted something more opaque. Second coat starts to streak and still not enough color. I also got the Axxium version once, that was a waste of money because they can't add enough coats for it to show up.
Overall, this is a nice color, but there are other, cheaper polishes with the exact same color and overall effect. So, the quest continues...

on 8/17/2011 10:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is one of my favourite polish for hands. I love the clean, girly look. This is a pretty sheer polish, non streaky. With 2 coats, its a light pinkish, milky translucent colour. Very feminine and pretty.

I would use a more opaque colour for toes though, like sweet heart. This would not show up on toes.

Update: just purchase my second bottle

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have a love/hate relationship with 'Bubble Bath'. The formula is very sheer so even with three coats, I could still see the white tips of my nails. I don't tend to wear this on it's own (since I prefer opaque finishes), but I like this as a pinky base for DIY french manicures. I think it work's pretty well for that since it has a jelly-like finish (which I think looks better than a creme one). Overall, I probably won't repurchase, but if you like sheer polishes, this would be a good place to start.

on 7/27/2011 12:26:00 AM

This is my go-to color when I'm too lazy to deal with any dark colors (since dark colors can be kinda annoying to apply sometimes). It's a fresh pretty color, that you can wear year round.

on 7/26/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Bubble bath is a very pretty neutral colour with a little bit of pink in it. It is the only neutral colour that I own so I can't really compare it with other neutral nail polishes. It looks great on my pale skin (NC 15) and is perfect for every day or formal events when you don't want your nails to stand out so much. This nail polish does need 3 coats even though all my other OPI nail polishes only need 2. I wouldn't buy this one again because there are just so many neutral colours to choose from so I would probably try something else just for fun :)

on 7/11/2011 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Looks cute in the bottle and has an adorable name, but liek all sheers is streaky and difficult. Very shiny, but takes forever to dry so I usually end up messing it up anyway. If applied perfectly it would be a very nice color, but who has the time and the perfect nails? It is collecting dust in my NP drawer.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Not really a fan of this color... nothing special.
Didn't do much for my skin color... a little too pink/peachy for me. I thought for sure it would have been more of a white tone

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Although I love my nudes, this one just doesn't perk up my skin tone. I am NC 35- NC40 (summer). This is more suitable for lighter cool toned ladies. For now, I will keep it till I run out. I prefer OPI Privacy Please to Bubble Bath. (tad overrated too)

on 6/28/2011 8:34:00 PM

Nothing super special about the shade or anything but it's perfect for french manicures, drys quickly, and you can soon after add another coat with no bubbling. Good for a classy natural look when I don't want my nails to stand out but to look good and tidy when they're noticed:)

Popular Polishes