April 19, 2014 | 1155 users online

Polishes - OPI - Bubble Bath

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by claragrape

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect for french manicures...and my go-to nude color. Makes the nails look nice and polished and healthy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I was a little disappointed with this one. It was rather sheer and I usually prefer more opaque colours. I used about 3 coats to get the pretty pink shade seen in the bottle. It wasn't streaky though which was a plus. Not sure if I would repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by chelsia

I'm not really a fan of pink really even though this is so sheer. When ever I go get a french mani, this polish is always used & it looks so natural compare to my natural nail. So I bought this just to have as a nude sort-of shade & this is the perfect colour for me! It's not too pink; it matches my nail skin bed colour perfectly so it doesn't really seem like I'm wearing nail polish. Depending on how much time I have, I put either 1 coat or 2 it also depends on how I want it to look! This is a must have for french manis! It's beautiful

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by nudelipsandnails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Oh, Bubble Bath...how I love thee! This is my HG nail polish shade. One of the most wearable shades for everyday. It is a creamy, milky, soft pastel pink. Did I mention how sheer it is? I like how it makes my nails look so much more groomed and polished and yet many people don't ask me what nail polish I am wearing...they just say that I have nice nails. That is my kind of nail polish.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by prettyeyelash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this color and shade on my skintone. FYI, I'm fair with a little yellow tone. It's great for french manicure, imho, nothing exciting and attention grabbing, but it's so close to the natural nail bed color.
I did two coats. Application was awesome. Not streaky, just enough opacity to look natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by yummykeylimepie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Such a pretty colour. I did find it a little streaky and it took three coats. Didn't last as long as other OPI shades, not sure if I'd repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 9:17:00 AM More reviews by prettyrara

I bought this and also the other one called passion, both of them are very nice, i putted on 1st coat, it just made my nail shine and looked very healthy, after I putted the 2nd coat. The pink colour became more stand out!

It is a very nice pink based colour!!!love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by pink4thavenue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite nail polish! I have really bright colors in my collection and I wanted a pretty, neutral shade that I could wear with everything. This is exactly what I was looking for! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I was on the hunt for a nice pale pinkish sort of sheer color. I saw the reviews on this, and decided to go buy it. After trying it, I found out that there are 2 versions of this color, one really pink one and one sort of lighter milky one. I found this info on polishaddict dot com and sure enough I bought the kind that was more on the milky side. Still, I think it is really nice and classy and a go to shade for regular every day wear. I still want to find the version thats more pink or buy another product that has more pink in it.

Update: so my bottle complete broke at the top when I was unscrewing it to use it last night..um...I looked to see where it had broke and it wasn almost like the glass had warped and melted off..I dunno OPI but for how expensive you are, how the hell did that happen??

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by AlyssaJD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For any of you who say this is great for pale girls, i really dont know what you talking about. This is one of those products that have the HUGE hype, for no good reason at all. I put 3 fricken coats of this stuff on and it looked so thick, milky, streaky and still NO COLOR. If you are looking for a clear nail polish that has a light tint of pink in it, then this is it. But if you want a pigmented light pink, like i thought this was gonna be, keep looking. This would look awesome on dark girls for sure though!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No