July 31, 2014 | 1020 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first bb cream that I have tried and I hated it. I currently use Revlon Colorstay for oily/combination skin and it has good oil control but is too thick and pore clogging for me. I thought a lighter foundation would be better and I have heard a lot about bb creams so this seemed like a good option. I got the lightest shade (fair) and it was still way too dark (I am about an NC 25). It gives decent coverage and a matte finish at first but it fades away after about 4 hours. Unfortunately this product just did not work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by mlssrn40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. Previous to this i used Smashbox Halo.

This product is cheap, les than $20.
It provides light coverage. I use Benefit-Fake-up under my eyes and on dark spots.

It has a grany feel when you first apply - not scratchy at all. This feeling goes away once on and you are left with a nothing there feeling. Love that!.

I still use my Halo when I go out, but this is a great everyday product, you will not look like you are wearing make-up, but you will look bright and fresh.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by kkcool32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Eww. This was much to dark, watery and it clung to all the dry spots on my face.
Smart pigment capsules were all scratchy on my skin. WASTE OF MONEY

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by perfumefanatic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very decent product. Not having much experience with BB or CC creams, but being intrigued, and aware that my skin needs more "help", I swapped for a tube and have been using it every day since.

I apply over my day moisturizer. The first day I used it, I also applied foundation on top of that and it looked too cakey. I almost gave up, but decided to try again and apply this BB cream and no foundation over moisturizer. Bada Bing! It works! After giving it a minute to "color up" I found that this product fills in small lines and makes pores looks smaller, while adding just the right amount of color. Its sort of like a tinted moisturizer and light primer in one.

I will keep using it and hope that L'Oreal will continue to make this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by RiiDE0RDiiE

I have been using this product for the last year or so now and i have to say, short and simple, that i really like it. This is in no way a true bb cream like the ones found in asia, but rather a tinted moisturizer that provides light (definitely not sheer, but not full on medium) coverage and leaves a matte finish which my oily skin can very much appreciate. This is one of those products, similar to the Almay Smart Shade, that comes out white but has little beads that break and will turn into the skin color on the bottle. It feels extremely light on the skin (like nothing is there) which is great and is one of the first TMs that i've tried that doesn't feel greasy what-so ever. It covers most of my blemishes and redness, but does leave a few of my darker hyper pigmentation spots still peek through, which is okay with me but may not be great for others looking for better coverage. Wish it had SPF, but since it doesn't break me out i can't complain too much. Overall great product and is perfect for keeping in your purse.

BTW YOU CAN GET THIS STUFF CHEAP IF YOU LOOK. Walmart carries this for $7.97 and there is often a $2 off coupon in the Sunday paper for L'Oreal face products. If you don't live near a Walmart , Walgreens offers these for 10.99 but if you wait they go on sale for a couple times a year for $8 as well and you can use that same coupon at the register :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by diamondm1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After much deliberation & reading all the reviews I decided to try this for everyday wear. I have been using La Roche-Posay Mineral sunscreen that has a bit of tint to it & felt I wanted more color. After reading all the reviews I was skeptical on which color to choose, naturally when I went to Walmart the only color left was med. Decided to get it, could always bring it back, right? I tried this on this morning mixing with the La Roche tinted sunscreen (over my moisturizer) & the results are amazing! Great color, very hydrating & love how it really blurs the imperfections! I am guessing by mixing the 2 products together calms the med shade down. I am normally fair/med with pink undertones, I keep looking in the mirror for the dreaded "orange" to appear & so far nothing. Will buy again, the price is perfect, $7.96 plus a $2 off coupon from the L'Oreal website!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover1018

This product made my skin feel so smooth! I have acne prone skin and oily skin.it kept me matte for a couple of hours. (around 4-6 hours) I wouldn't repurchase because although I am a medium skin tone this did not really match me and i feel as if it looked kind of obvious that I had makeup on because of the color difference between my face and neck. This is not good for dry skin because it accentuates the dry patches. It is also not good for acne prone skin! it will make you break out

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an HG product for me, and if they ever stop making it, I will be very sad! I have really oily skin, especially in my t-zone. This product controls oil better than any other BB cream, foundation, primer, powder, or anything else I've ever tried. (and I've tried more than a few!) I generally wear this under a powder foundation to get a little more coverage, and it controls my oil ALL day, at least 10 hours, if not more. It doesn't have much coverage, but it does even out my skin tone and make it look smoother. I'm very fair and use the fair shade, and I have no issues with orange-ness; it blends in perfectly. I do wish it contained a sunscreen, but I wear one underneath this. I've bought this several times, and I always keep backups. I would not be without it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Syreetajackson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Made me look a bit like Edward Cullen in the sunlight. Hated it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by sistermlo

I have never purchased a BB or CC cream, so I really have nothing to compare this too. With this said, I do like Loreal's BB cream. I am a long time wearer of foundations and concealers and I feel this cream is a nice break from the heavy cakey feeling you can get from most makeup. I purchased the light color and I have found it to be just a tad bit lighter than my natural skin tone. I have actually never found a true match to my skin tone (I have slight yellow-neutral undertones, with a light-medium color.) The color was not at all orangey on my skin. The cream claims to moisturize and since it is currently winter here, my skin tolerates it just fine. I am unsure of how this will help in the summer, since I usually get very oily. The cream does blur imperfections slightly by reducing redness and fading discolored marks (I have acne prone skin with minor-moderate scaring and hyperpigmentation). But just as a disclaimer, I do not wear makeup to cover my imperfections completely. I know if I were to do this my face would look way too made up. I know people know I have not so great skin, I am just trying to clam it down some.
I wear this cream under my foundation (almay clear complexion) and it seems to keep it in place longer than if I didn't have it on under.
If you have acne prone skin, scarring and hyperpigmentation,do not expect this BB cream to completely hide your flaws. But like I said, I do not like to completely cover my flaws because I find it to look too unnatural.
Also, it has been a week and I have not broken out from this BB cream.