April 16, 2014 | 2082 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Casken66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

As soon as I put this foundation on I disliked it. I think it actually brings out my fine lines out. My eyes are watering too. I stopped using L'Oreal foundations many years ago as I was having an allergic reaction under my eyes. I don't think L'Oreal makeup is for me. My skin is very oily especially in the summer. The only think I really like about this foundation is the pump. That's it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Lipstickjunkie4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I was totally no drugstore until this foundation came into my life. I spent my money on other high end foundations and never found something I liked. I bought this at Ulta on a whim and I'm glad I did! It blended perfectly into my skin and it doesn't make me oily at all! I havent broken out and the price is great! I usually try to stock up when they have BOGO at CVS or on drugstore.com when they have their sales as well. I will definitely recommend it to all and repurchase over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by BrookeTacos

Omfg this is perfect. I need more of these. I find that it's not dewy (thank god) but I adds the perfect amount of glow and perfection. It covers well too! This is my holy grail!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by CPBraswell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really thought I loved this product...that is until I misplaced it and had to use what I had left of my garnier BB cream. While the Lumi left my face moisturized to the point that I didn't even need a moisturizer (it has a built in SPF) I really had a hard time getting it to soak into my skin, it just kinda laid there and became streaky. My boyfriend also complained that when he kissed me, it rubbed off onto his nose and clogged his pores (oops!) For now, I think I'm going back to my BB cream, I'm pretty sure it even covers better than the Lumi foundation, which is really saying something.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by threemermaids

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation has a nice slip to it when applied but the formula does not stand up to humidity and shifts and slides off my face after only a few hours. The finish is a somewhat dewy-satin look but the coverage is lacking. 1.0 oz glass bottle. SPF 20. The pump is sanitary and dispenses enough for my entire face in one pump. Rather expensive for a drugstore brand. The lightest shade I could find was at Target, W1-2 porcelain-light ivory, which is almost too dark and too yellow for me. This foundation would be better suited for a drier climate and for those with dry or mature skin, definitely not for acne prone or combination skin. Lancome's Photogenic Lumessence is a superior alternative with a better selection of light shades however it's more expensive. I would not buy the Loreal Lumi again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by pink1012

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

just started using this product yesterday. I saw it used on a You Tube video tutorial on how to have a flawless finish as far as foundation. I am almost 52 years old and get a lot of compliments on my complexion . I am pleased with this product. It was light weight , but the coverage was fantastic. I applied it with a brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by coffeedogsmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at Walmart for $11 and wore it all day yesterday. I wanted to try this foundation because I really love the L'oreal Lumi Corrector/Highlighter Pen so I thought maybe the companion foundation would be equally amazing. My skin is very dry, feeling oily and greasy is a sensation I never really get to experience. I like to look dewy...probably because I'm not naturally dewy. I usually wear either nothing or a tinted moisturizer, so this foundation for me felt like full-coverage. It was heavy and did feel like a mask. It left a pearlescent sheen on my phone and on my fingers if I touched my face.

However, it made my skin look literally f l a w l e s s - I had that coveted subtle candlelight glow - my skin looked *bananas* as the kids say.

I did not wake up with zits this morning...which I half wondered if I would. This foundation just feels like it will clog my pores for sure. I like to think I know my skin pretty well by now and unfortunately, I think I'd be playing with fire if I made a daily habit out of this foundation. It also contains bismuth (last ingredient) which over a period of time, will most likely give me a rash.
This foundation would be great for a special occasion, or going out at night, on a date or something when you want to look ravishing. Just make sure you wash your face really, really well when you get home! Honestly I'm scared of wrecking my skin so I think I will pass on it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

I realy enjoyed this for about a month until I looked at my forehead closely and found a bunch of clogged pores, boo! I didn't expect much for a drugstore foundation, but it was pretty sneaky with how badly it messed with my skin. At first it was dewy, luminous, long lasting, great color match, and I really thought it was a good DS alternative to my HE foundations that are too light.

Sigh, oh well. I'm not even clog prone and have never experienced DS foundations in a bad way before. They are usually all meh to me, not skin ruining. Now I have to go back on a routine to get rid of these cloggies. SIGHH!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Law08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I freaking love this stuff it goes on so nicely a nice medium coverage that lasts all day looks like expensive foundation on I would for sure buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My local Rite Aid didn't have much of a selection of shades for these, which I was under the impression there were quite a few. So I went on a hunch and picked up the lightest one there, n 1-2 soft ivory-classic ivory and luckily got a hit. This foundation has light to medium coverage. On a good skin day I can use it on its own and be totally fine. The pump dispenser gives you just enough product so you can't overdo it. I notice a sort of glow to my skin when I use this which is lovely, and it seems to hold up throughout the day for me so long as I use a powder on top or a primer. Overall not a bad drugstore foundation for sure.