L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

3.5

Active Ingredient: Octinoxate (7%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.

I've been searching for a drugstore foundation for everyday use. I've tried 3 Covergirl foundations, an elf, another from loreal, 2 from maybelline, 2 from Rimmel, and one from revlon and nothing compares to this one! This and neutrogena healthy skin are my all time favorites from the drugstore. It blends like a dream, lasts all day and gives medium to buildup coverage that evens skin tone, and the finish isn't too dewy, it's the right amount of glow. It conceals minor imperfections and makes heavy imperfections less noticeable. I love the pump, I tend to use 2 pumps a day because I have lots of redness and some acne on my cheeks, but if u just have minor discoloration and redness a pump should work fine. This is my favorite foundation along with my urban decay naked skin and Mac prolong wear.

This is the worst foundation I've used in a long time. The only positive is that it contains an spf of 20. The color (lightest shade available~ soft ivory/classic ivory in neutral) is orange. I am pale as pale can be with red acne scars. Generally, I like a full coverage foundation that can be built up on the more aggressive scars; however, this foundation completely cakes on all over without actually covering anything. THEN don't you dare touch your face because it will rub off and onto everything else you touch. And peel off in places. Very disappointed l'oreal. And now sure what the whole "lumi" deal is exactly. Will not purchase/recommend/give to my worst enemy.

Average, nothing special.
I do like the Lumi Primer - but I use this under my eyes with Revlon Colourstay Foundation, which is a way nicer foundation.

- Poor staying power - my shifts are 8 hours, and by the end I look patchy as most of the foundation has worn off (even with using a setting powder)
- I have normal/dry skin - and my skin felt ++dry after a few hours of wearing
- doesn't make the skin specially look luminous - I think the lumi primer does a better job of this.

My advice if you're after luminous skin. Buy the lumi primer and use your regular foundation.

(Me: age 25, light/medium skin, normal/dry)

I LOVE this foundation. I usually use Lancôme Teinte Idole Ultra 24H for $45.50 for 1oz, which I love also but I can't quite find my colour match. I have pink undertones in my face and yellow undertones on my neck so it's so hard to find the perfect match! Even makeup consultants have a hard time and also the colour iq test that they have at sephora. I'm a N 1-2 in this L'Oreal foundation and I can honestly say it matches perfectly! It doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup. I will say that I find it somewhat oily but I just use L'Oreal true match Super-Blendable Compact Makeup in Neutral and it sets it right in. For $20.49 and it goes on sale all the time, it sure beats buying a $45 bottle! And there's spf which is a big bonus!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the lightest neutral shade and it's still too dark. I like the consistency and coverage but the color is unfortunately wrong.

Perfect. No more Armani for me. Putting that money away.

I absolutely love thus foundation. Its luminous, dewy, but still covers.

although this foundation is slightly runny, being a water based formula, the coverage is pretty fair. this is the foundation I use on my quick, out the door, natural looking MU days. it doesn't cover blemishes, but it evens my skin tone. I don't recommend this for oily skin, or people with acne. I gave it a 4 because they don't have enough shade choices. I'm in between olive and fair yellow, and there "warm" choices are so orange, not very yellow at all. I would give it 5 stars if they had yellow/green base choices. but I tone correct it with lemon food coloring.

This is my new go to foundation for the winter! I have combination-oily skin, but in the winter it gets really, really dry on my cheeks, but still oily on the rest of my face. This foundation doesn't dry out my cheeks, and doesn't make the rest of my face even oilier, which many other products do. The colour shades are wonderful and matches my skin tone perfectly. It isn't greasy but it isn't a matte finish either, and goes on really smooth. It gives you a perfect dewy look! I'm really glad I decided to try this product.

I really like the finish. It is slightly dewy, glowing, and makes your complexion look slightly radiant and more youthful. I bought w3, and it was a pretty ok match for my light/medium Asian skin. Slightly orange, but preferable to the n3 which looks not very neutral either. I like the texture of the product but it still feels sort of heavy to me. The coverage is sheer but the luminous quality seems to make your flaws less noticeable. Worth buying at full price (I usually hold out for sales :-))