Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 1/17/2015 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this product for over two years now. I love it! It does not provide complete coverage, but i like it because it gives me a natural look. It has spf in it which is good for your skin.

on 1/12/2015 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's winter and my skin is constantly battling tight dryness. So it's been hard to find a product that is very moisturizing and not greasy and slick. I heard great things about this bb so after trying rimmels bb cream and being less than impressed (greasy, blotchy) I grabbed this and I love it! I'll definitely be buying this again.

First off, I heard the color range was a little dark, so I bought the lightest shade "light" instead of the "light/medium" which is what I would normally get, and the "light" shade matches me perfectly ( so not sure if very fair skin tones will work with the lightest shade but you can try the testers!) it actually looks like new skin in a bottle, it's so moisturizing, brightening, and natural....it's everything I've ever wanted in a tinted cream or foundation, for me it's just a magical little formula. ( I do use a mattifying powder (rimmel stay matte pressed powder) over this just on my tzone which tends to get oily)

I doubt anyone with oily skin would appreciate this, but if you have dry skin or normal skin and you like a healthy glow (it's a dewy finish but not greasy) with light coverage this is for you. Packaging is great too it's a squeeze bottle but has a small dispenser/nozzle so it's easy to control how much you squeeze out.

on 1/11/2015 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I like this product it looks very use full

on 1/11/2015 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I get that this is not a true bb cream, but it does the job for me. SPF, moisture, and light coverage. I will buy again because of the ease of use and because it is so cheap

on 1/11/2015 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the only product from maybelline that I've tried so far that doesn't make me flaky and dry and attaches to my dry patches. It doesn't make me break out and I really enjoy the natural look that it gives. Since it's a formula made for dry skin it has kind of a dewy finish which I don't like, but a matte powder will fix that. Overall my favourite face product atm!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

For super dry skin with little to no imperfections and a cold weather - A great product.
For super oily skin with acne scars, redness, broken capillaries and a hot tropical weather - A hot, useless mess.
That's all honteys.

on 1/7/2015 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this product. It definitely accomplish the objective. It's very smooth and easy to blend and it gives a medium coverage. Stays practically all day, I use it almost every day to go to work and apply only a little blush and it really works fine for me.the packaging is acceptable but you have to be careful not to waste a lot of it when you open it.

on 1/6/2015 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have dry, fair and slight blotchy skin. I love this stuff! For the price, you can't beat it. It's perfect for my skin but I can see why people with oily skin wouldn't like it as it is very moisturizing. I will definitely keep buying this.

on 1/5/2015 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have really dry skin, I really enjoy this BB cream because I actually have pretty good skin overall therefore I do not need too much coverage. This is nice for everyday use with some light powder over it. I will be repurchasing :)

on 1/3/2015 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This isn't something meant to cover EVERYTHING. It's not even meant to be something that covers some things, other than maybe slightly uneven skin tone. This is something I slap on when I need to run out to pick my son up from school. This with a bit of concealer under the eyes, brow powder and bronzer and I'm out. But if I want to bump the coverage and longevity in my combo skin, I mix in a pump of my Mac Prolongwear concealer. It bumps up coverage (by a lot), longevity (with a light dusting of powder). After about 3-4 hours no amount of blotting will save you though. I probably wouldn't by it, but I probably will if it goes on sale.