April 16, 2014 | 1959 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ave1416

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this makeup product! I haven't ever liked using foundation so I tried using this BB cream and I have gone through many tubes them. I think it has a lighter coverage, which I like. If you're not a fan of sheer or light coverage, then I don't think this is the right product for you. It smooths out the tone of my skin nicely and how it looked really natural. I loved this BB Cream during the summer because it doubled as a sunscreen on my face and I liked that because I hate putting sunscreen on my face. It's also really good for the winter when my skin is a little more dry. I also like the easy to work with consistency of the BB cream. I also think the price of this BB Cream is inexpensive and that's another thing I really like.
What I don't like about the product is the packaging. I feel like its hard to get out the last of the product if you're running out. And if its hard to get the makeup out of the tube, then sometimes I accidentally get too much out and then I end up wasting it. I also don't like how I have to put powder over it because if I don't it sometimes feels a little oily.
Overall, I really like this BB Cream! I would recommend it to people who have dry or normal skin, people who like a natural look and people who like light or sheer coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by MadHungarian

I love the light weight consistency of this. I don't think it's a true BB but I think of it as a light natural coverage foundation. No breakouts and no shine unless I'm out in the heat and then I use the dream matte powder over it. My combination skin looks smooth and natural with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by l0laxc0la

The reviews are really split on this one and I kind of thought it would be trash, but I actually really like this bb cream!! For days I need light coverage and sun protection, it's perfect, and on me it does moisturize. It dries nicely and doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything on my skin. I am N15 or so, and the lightest shade at first is a tiny bit dark on me, but I've found it does adjust to my skin, and I set it with my usual powder and it looks very natural.

The most important factor for me is that I have suuuuper sensitive and super dry skin, and almost every drugstore face product irritates my skin and breaks it into a huge red rash. This, on the other hand, is paraben-free and free of chemical sunscreens!!!!! A novelty in DS products. I am thrilled to have found a $7 product that doesn't break me out and that I can use for natural light coverage on days I don't want to break out my $$$$ MUFE HD foundation!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by localfizz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think I've disliked a makeup product this much before. I really hated this. I used it a grand total of 3 times, 2 of those times I forced myself to put it on because I hate wasting money, but it ended up in the trash. Firstly, it's a glorified tinted moisturizer, not on par at all with actual BB creams, and it doesn't even moisturize. This stuff sat on my face and didn't absorb at all. That's saying a lot because I have dry skin and need moisture. Oil slick is not a word I've ever used for my face, but that's what this did to me. If I gently ran a hand over (even hours after application), it would rub off and made my face feel dirty. I like very light coverage in a TM or BB cream, but it has zero coverage, literally nothing. All I need is moisture and something light to even skin tone, this did none of that. I can't in good conscious recommend this. I've hopped over to Neutogena's tinted moisturizer which is great!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by katiekatie1010

I have mixed feelings on this product. The first tube I bought (back in the summer when my ghost like skin was almost tan) was amazing. I LOVED it. It didn't create a mask on my skin, the color blended perfectly and best yet, after I took it off at night, it seemed like my red patches and acne had been helped. So of course, when I got lighter in the winter, I bought the pale shade expecting the same results. Wrong. First off, the lightest shade doesn't seem much light than the light-medium. I had noticed the darker shade pulling orange on me as I reached my winter color, and the light shade does the same. (I should note that I have a neutral skin tone, so most foundations do not actually match well with my skin.) I'm not seeing the same benefits the my skin tone with this tube either, so I'm wondering which of my experiences was the fluke.
I'll probably repurchase this in my summer shade seeing as how great that particular tube was, but I don't think I'll ever buy the light version again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by thesvenni

This was the first bb cream I ever bought... I got it around 1.5 years ago. Even though the tube is quite small, it lastet me a really long time (about a year). I like the consistensy, and it has nice, light coverage, that doesn't look cakey - even on dry skin, which I really appreciate. I like to apply it with fingers or a beauty blender. Even though I am quite oily, it didn't make me more oily, but it didn't control my oils either (which I didn't expect). It didn't break me out at any point. It fades throughout the day, it only last for a couple of hours, maybe even less in the summer time. Powder helps this, of course. When you travel with it, a bit of product comes out in the lid, but it is a ok, quite sanitary packaging. I would say it is a nice, inexpensive, basic drugstore bb cream, which I do recommend. It blends nicely. I will probably repurchase in the future, but next I am going to try the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream instead :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Rubymm

I actually HATE this product! It's so so bad for me! If you have even the most tiniest bit of oil on your face this will make it so much worse! And this broke me out like crazy I've never had so much acne in my life it just looked like and awful sticky red mess on my face by the end of the day! Yuck never will I even think about buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Honeycake78

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the first BB cream that I've tried out and I like it! I use it for school and casual outings. The coverage isn't that good (I have scarring from acne), so I use concealer and a translucent powder over the cream. (Also because it can be a little oily-looking.) However it evens out your skin tone and smooths the texture of your skin, giving your face a fresh and energized appearance. A couple of bonuses is that it is hydrating and doubles as sunscreen!

I bought this cream at my local Walgreens. The price, in my opinion, is a bit high considering the amount that's in the container. (A dime-sized amount is just enough for each use, btw.) But when I initially bought my first tube of BB cream, the seal was ripped so I had to take it back to get another one. Apart from the fact that I probably should have checked the seal beforehand anyhow, I must say that the packaging is less than conventional. It is way too easy for someone to tamper with the product in the store, so look carefully at any product's seal before buying it, people!

This product is smooth and not too runny or thick. It spreads on fairly easy and gives adequate coverage for acne-scarred skin. The smell is just fine and it adjusted to my skin tone perfectly. It feels very lightweight and doesn't clog your pores, which makes the product perfect to wear to school. (I also love this BB cream because I don't have to keep reapplying it.)

In short, I would definitely recommend this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by benefitgal98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really didn't like this bb cream. It felt a little watery and since i have oily skin it made my face look like a grease pot. It cancelled out a bit of the redness i have, but nothing else.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Maddy321

I love this BB cream :) It lasts on my face for a good 6 hours and evens out my complexion nicely, I also love the consistency and how easy it is to blend. It is perfect for a light, every day coverage :)
The reason I did not give this product a 5 was because it is meant to be skin tone adapting however it does make me look very pale, however a bit of powder normal sorts that out :)
Overall a very good product, Good for everyday use or young people (such as myself) just getting into makeup :)