Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product first of all, gives the notsodewynotsomatte look that was just perfect for me. But I wouldnt recommend this for sensitive skin, as whenever I start using this, It gives lil bumps to my skin that seems dry, but mostly around my oily nose. so it is still a gud producg for normal or dry skinned people. :*

on 5/18/2014 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product because nothing else will keep my oil at bay while also giving me the coverage I need. However, I am very fair and can only find this product in light/medium which is way too dark for me. Does the oil free line even offer a fair/light shade or not? And if so, does anyone know where I can get it?

on 5/11/2014 9:43:00 PM

This is my favorite bb cream i own! I don't have oily skin but i heard the one for non oily skin was terrible. It stays on pretty well through the day but it does ware off a bit if you don't set it! The formula is VERY runny and gets messy sometimes but i like the product enough to let that one slide!

on 5/11/2014 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Although it is runny like other users have said, if you only use what you need instead of caking it on every day it will last you a very long time. The little tube I have has lasted me over 6 months with daily use. It doesn't offer the amazingly even skin tone I was hoping for, but delivers as a great tinted moisturizer and good substitute to foundation.

on 5/8/2014 4:27:00 PM

This has SPF20 in the UK. Otherwise, ditto to what jianing23 said.

on 5/8/2014 10:24:00 AM

Packaging is really bad, the product is really liquidy and runs :( gotta store it upside down
It's really good coverage and feels really light . Additionally it controls my oils really well which is perfect for the summer. I only wish that there was SPF in this but there isn't :(

Another complaint is the price... I got it on Sale at lawblaws for 17$ which is pricy HOWEVER it is also two fluid ounces! So technically it's no that bad

update: ive been using it for a couple of weeks now and i must say, i am lOVING this <3
i find that i prefer to use this than my foundation because it feels less heavy and i know it can handle my oily combo skin and it has great coverage when needed!
only wish there was more color range

Formula
This is great for summer and spring when my skin is oilier. It has a matte finish which i prefer for warmer months. It stays all day and doesn't sink into fine lines. This has medium coverage which is very high for a bb cream. THIS BB CREAM ALSO OXIDISES AND BECOMES DARKER THROUGHOUT THE DAY.
Packaging
I HATE the packaging. It spills out everywhere if you keep it upright or even on it's side, therefore i HAVE to keep it upside down against a wall or stack of books.
Colour (Yes, i spell it like this... I'm Australian)
Fair is too light for me and Medium is too dark. I use a mix of both with 2 parts fair and 1 part medium. It also darkens as said above.

In conclusion, it is a good bb cream. I love the formula but i do have my complaints about it.

on 5/1/2014 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Loved how it looked on my skin when I first applied it but it only lasted a few hours WITH powder on top of it. This also can look very orange if you don't have the right skin color for it.

on 4/30/2014 11:28:00 PM

I am honestly surprised at how impressed I am with this product. I currently have Kat Von D's Lock It foundation which I really like, but it was much too heavy for the weather, when I sweat it fades and gets very cakey. I wanted a product that was light and natural for the summer, and didn't get cakey throughout the day. This product actually does that surprisingly well. It has pretty decent coverage, however I will still need to use concealer under my eyes. It lasted throughout the day and felt very light, I forgot I had it on at some points. My favorite thing about this product is that it didn't look like I had makeup on, it honestly just looked like better skin. OH and also that a little (like literally just drops of it) goes a very long way, which means the 2 ounces will last me a while.

PS. I have dry skin but got the oily/combo skin one so it would last through a bit of sweat and it worked really well at doing it, I didn't get shiny once while running my errands

on 4/30/2014 12:16:00 AM

This product is extremely runny so you need to be careful when you open it. I really liked the coverage but I found that no matter what I did my skin got extremely oily, extremely fast even though it's the formula for combination/oily skin. For the price, I was expecting more, but I gave it away to a friend that likes it.