November 28, 2014 | 1592 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by xsxpxixdxexrxsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I don't really care for this product. I find it very runny and messy.. I likely won't buy it again..

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 4:19:00 AM More reviews by sophiemai

This product goes on so nicely but after a few hours my skin starts to look horrible... like HORRIBLE and so oily... Also if you dont apply the cap properly it leaks everywhere (i cant even lie it down quickly whilst i do something else) Its not too expensive so i guess you get what you pay for, but i wont be buying again

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by madeleinekate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I use it pretty much everyday and it works great.
I apply it with a buffing brush, and it goes on smoothly and blends easily.
I find that the coverage is great for something that is marketed as a bb cream, I would say it has light-medium coverage. It covers my redness perfectly, although I do still need a little concealer to cover my acne scars and dark circles. But overall I'm very impressed with the coverage that it gives.

The finish is natural, not too matte and not too dewy, which is perfect for my combination skin. I do find that my t-zone gets shiny quite quickly when wearing this product (within a few hours) but I don't mind blotting my skin every so often so that's not a huge deal.

I do have to say that I hate the packaging. It comes in a squeezy tube, but the product is so liquidy that it leaks out and it can get real messy. I have to continuously wipe away all the leaked out product from the top of the tube, so its also wasting product. It would be amazing if it came in a pump!

It's disappointing that this product only comes in two colours (light and medium) but this doesn't bother me too much as the 'light' shade matches my skin quite nicely.

All in all I think this a great product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good, affordable bb cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Dina1999

Love this product. I am very light and have almost a red undertone. I don't have rosacea or anything like that I Just have uneven blotchy skin.
I picked this up at CVS for free with coupons. I figured I had nothing to lose trying it. It was very runny. I squeezed way too much the first time. You don't need much at all. Start with a pea size squeeze and judge it from there. I applied it with my fingers as I do all foundations. I find this gives the best coverage and best blending. It went on like a dream. I immediately knew I was going to love it. The Coverage was great. It looks like my skin but smooth and even toned. Like how I want my natural skin to look. I can still see some imperfections but I like it better that way. I want to look natural. I couldn't believe how matte yet dewy my skin looks. The color I was worried about but its perfect, I think it adapts to you skin color.
So if you have combo/Oily skin and a pink /red undertone I think this will work great for you. I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by morgs126

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As much as I've wanted to like this product after hearing some really good reviews about it, I'm personally yet to have a positive experience with this BB Cream. The hype of BB Creams always seem to get the better of me. I lust for a no make up, make up look & this product didn't deliver as I expected.

I've tested this BB Cream a few times and each time this little bad boy oxidised super quickly on my face. My skins PH levels and this product DO NOT GET ALONG. This obviously doesn't happen to all users, but for me... Eugh it just ends up looking and feeling disgusting.

Even if the product didn't oxidise on my face, I'm not sure if I'd continue using the product. It tends to leave me feeling like I have a film of grease chilling out on the top of my skin. Not nice at all.

The product itself smells of alcohol or methylated spirits - not exactly the ideal fragrances one wishes to apply to their face.

The consistency of the product is super liquidy which means the product tends to seep out of the packaging, so it can get a little messy. I do however like the packaging of the product, but the inside product and the packaging don't seem to get a long.

I'm sure this BB Cream will work wonders for other people as with all skin products individual's skin will react differently. However I will not be repurchasing Garnier's BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light, purely because of it oxidising on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by sm92soel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One brand that has really surpriced me this year is Garnier. I´ve haven´t cared much for Garnier before since I had some bad experiences with their hair care, but I heard good reviews about this stuff and was curious to try it, and it actually worked ok! I´m an nc25 in mac terms and the light shade matches me perfectly. The coverage is medium to full and it has a really pretty glow to it. Not a greasy glow but a dewy glow, which is weird since the product has a semi-matte finish (matte if you set it with powder). It looks really flattering on the skin. It lasts about the same as a regular foundation, 4-6 hours, but then it starts to wear down. It keeps the oils away ok but at the end of the day I find it looking dry and cracked in places. The skin underneath is fine, this is not a drying product. But it wears of looking dry.

I gave this product four lippies because of how pretty it looks on the skin but I didn´t want to give it five since it doesn´t last all day and the packaging is really enoying. But if you´re someone that doesn´t keep your foundation on all day anyway or if you have great skin and don´t mind it fading this might be what you´re looking for! I wouldn´t recommend the darker shades though as they run a bit orange.. And as someone who is continually experimenting with foundations I don´t think I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by meganlotz

This product is amazing! It matches my olive/brown skin tone perfectly and is so light. It feels like nothing is on my face, and the coverage is very good. I put one layer all over, and doubled up on my acne areas. It's very build-able, but not too much. The only thing I have noticed is that if I have a dry area on my face, it kind of sticks to it. But the quick fix to that is to just moisturize your dry areas before you apply this. Definitely a keeper! Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Bailey4213

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Light/Medium originally, and it was ORANGE. Sadly, I didn't have the receipt so it is currently sitting on my dresser, useless. I had heard good things about it though and thought maybe it was just the wrong color, so i bought the fair/light version. I used it today and it looked really nice at first, and i was really excited. Then i looked in the mirror 10 minutes later, and it had already oxidized to a terrible orange color and that me look red and just awful, plus the feeling of this stuff is awful, even with powder it makes my face feel sticky. I just hate it, don't waste the $14 on it. Luckily, i kept the receipt this time so it will be returned.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by iliana1334

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used it last summer and I have to say that overall I'm pleased... I have fair to medium skin and I was searching for a fair shade on drugstore bb creams but I couldnt find any that said light and was ACTUALLY light... this was dark on me on summer but not noticeably dark... It smells like alcohol which didnt bother me... I was very VERY runny... It DID help with my spots/blemishes... It didnt transfer that much and it wasn't oily at the end of the day in comparison with drugstore foundations.. The disadvantage of the product is that i cant use it daily for a long period of time because after 2 months i noticed some dryness on my normal to compination skin... if you have the same problem mix it with a foundation or use it as a treatment..
+ it is too dark for winter!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2014 5:39:00 AM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this says "reduce redness" but why did it make my face red and allergic to it?
I'm sorry, I'd love to love this product, but I'm allergic to it.

I put a little bit on my cheek, and then like not even after half a second, it starts burning and then I had to remove it just to reveal a completely reddened and swollen skin caused by this product.

Gave this to someone else & Not using this again.