July 28, 2014 | 1175 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by mintiemouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased a few of these. I currently have sweetheart, lovesick, and honey. I love the stain power and lip balm feeling it has on my lips. My lips feels so soft with this product on them! And also the product is pretty weightless too! I double the product as a lip liner & lip stick. I have not been disappointed by any of the colors I have bought. Honey is my favorite everyday color.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

Returned this along with the color Precious. Was hopping for a deeper nude color, but after a few minutes it turned almost red. Don't like it at all.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by lorafey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing!!! It stays on for a long time and romantic is a great color for everyday!!!! These are way better than Clinique chubby sticks!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by jccmz

I like these, but I prefer more opacity from lipsticks. With these, I have to smear them over my lips like 4-5 times. I think lots of people layer lip gloss over these or lipsticks but I don't have the time to do that and prefer a lipstick that can be me the same look (lip color + gloss) in one application.

This shade 'honey' is like a lip balm with slight color. These must really react differently with each person's lip color/chemistry, because instead of turning brighter, this color turns duller and more boring/invisible after time on me. I have no idea how it looks SO pretty on youtuber leighannsays and so boring on me. It looks like opaque lipstick on her; I have no idea how, unless she puts on 10 layers and then lip gloss on top. that's what I would have to do but just can't bother when I have so many pretty lipsticks that go on beautifully in one application. This color doesn't really stay that long or "stain" like the darker colors.

Honestly, this one is like a tinted lip balm and that's how I use it. I like the colors Smitten and Crush better. The color Sweetheart was disgusting on me and I had to return it because I just couldn't get it to work with my coloring. I'm fair with strong yellow/green undertones with dark eyes and hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

A great nudish color, fit all shade!I bought these in various shades, Im not sure I like the minty taste, and they are also no so smooth to apply. Comparing to clinique chubby stick they are much more pigmented and stay longer, but they dont moisture your lips and if you have dry lips you must apply a lip balm before. Great price though!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by IreneAdler1

There are many good things to be said about this product - it applies nicely and evenly, the stain is quite long lasting, and it does not have that heavy opacity of lipstick. All's well if you don't mind the fact that it changes color. I don't think it happens on everybody, as most of the reviews I read attest to it staying true to color. It is probably a reaction to skin PH, but if you're like me, it will turn from that lovely dusky rose to a shade of reddish pink. Not a bad shade, but not what I was after.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

I love this flippin' thing! Not only is it presented in the cutest way, but the color and moisturizing element is there too. It's a warmed brown-pink. Love, love love! It makes me feel like a low maintenance, chic 16 year old, whipping this out of my purse and swiping a little on without a mirror. Knowing I look good without seeing my own reflection. Freshens up my whole face in a natural way and is not one bit drying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go to colour for every day when it comes to this particular product. Its just a little darker than my natural lip colour and looks great on! The formula is very buildable so you can wear it lightly or pack it on for very opaque lips. The pointed tip makes for easy and flawless (and forgiving!) application and there's a very nice minty finish that makes your lips feel great. Best of all (and my worst fear) it is so hydrating! It doesn't dry my lips at all and has a very beautiful glossy finish. This lasted me about 5 hours including eating/drinking and I only had to slightly retouch after that. No need for a lip liner or a gloss...this product got everything you need! Toss it in your purse for touch ups and you're good to go!

These usually run for about $10 or under at my local drugstores and when you consider the combined price of a lipstick, liner, and gloss that's a really great deal! There's quite a lot of product in the tube as well so this will last me quite some time.

I would definitely repurchase this and have purchased other shades in this product as well. This is quickly turning into an every day holy grail product for me and I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Hannah743

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely adore these lip stains! I own two - Charm and Darling - and I find these two shades to be incredibly easy to wear for an everyday lip colour. They smell incredible and go on like butter. The staying power for these stains is pretty good and I can get 3-4 hours out of them before I need to reapply. They're also very hydrating and I won't hesitate to pick up a few more next time I'm out shopping!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by SageGal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I can't get enough of this product! Don't be fooled by the pale pink packaging, it does not reflect the actual colour of the stain. Instead, picture a universally flattering pinkish brown shade that lasts quite well through meals, easy to apply with a faint, yet refreshing minty taste. A great everyday colour that works with most makeup looks and perfect for my cool toned complexion. Its the HG of lipstains!