October 24, 2014 | 1398 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by deadre

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yea, finally the perfect stain. I've tried them all; the liquids, the sticks, the balms. this is the first one that goes on easily and lasts and lasts and you even wake up with a little color in the morning. This particular color is easy to wear and very natural. My problem is that, for the most part, the colors are little too bright but there is another one that's a deep mauve and you can easily adjust whether or not you want deep or light coverage. I'll use this forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Deviationize

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this an an everyday colour! It's so natural looking, but makes my lips looks a lot more full and glow-y. It's super long wearing, I only need to apply maybe once or twice for it to last all day (that includes through eating!). The formula is super creamy and doesn't dry out my lips at all. I love the fact that it's shaped like a jumbo crayon. It makes application very easy, even if you don't have a mirror nearby.

I've dropped this a few times, which caused the to lid to crack. Now it doesn't fit on completely, but I haven't noticed a change in the product (that is, it hasn't dried out any). If you're not a klutz and don't drop everything, then the packaging is fine.

Overall, I adore this product! I've picked it up in Adore since first trying it out, and it remains consistent to the texture and wearability!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Mimichat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow! My new HG lip product for everyday with my eos lip balms (as a not crazy lipstick person)! Color is amazing and wearable anytime, it's pretty much the "your lips but better" effect I was searching for:) Maybe the consistency could be more soft and friendly like a balm, but it's still a really great product! I will sure always have one in my purse!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It has beautiful nice lip color, great for everday look. It have a great smell too. My lips feel smooth and dont feel dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

I am so in love with this color and the product overall. It's moisturizing and has a great scent when first applied and it comes in such cute packaging. This color is perfect for fall!! I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I bought this when these Balm Stains first came out, because everyone was raving about them. I'm glad I bought this, and I really like it, but it's not an HG product for me like I thought it would be.
That being said, I do tend to reach for Honey a lot. It's a pretty good long-lasting everyday lip product. It appears to be a medium pink in the tube, and I was expecting a MLBB shade, but this goes on a little too bright for that. It is buildable, though, and I find the more I layer on, the brighter this becomes. It's not a hot pink by any means, but it definitely gives off a good amount of color.
I love the twist-up packaging, and I also really like the minty smell and slight tingle this gives off when first applied. But the scent and feeling only last 30 seconds, tops, so you would probably like this if you prefer your lip products to be unscented, since it isn't strong at all.
This product will last a long time on your lips -- the longest I've gone was about 6 hours, but it probably lasts even longer than that. I just always end up reapplying it around then to freshen it up. Unfortunately, this is pretty drying, but not nearly as drying as many other long-lasting lip stains. I try to wear a balm underneath and put a gloss on top to keep it from being too drying. It doesn't make my lips a flaky mess or anything, but after a few hours my lips feel much more dry than they did when I first applied this.
I really like Honey, and I would repurchase this. If it wasn't as drying this would totally be an HG for me, but overall it definitely is a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by amberfall

This was the first lip product I have ever bought (with the exception of lipgloss and chapstick) and I LOVE IT! The color is beautiful and super wearable and it feels so good on my lips. It does not dry them out and has a sublte mint scent. The packaging is not great (the cap on mine has cracked) but that is pretty much the only con to this product. Since then I have bought two more in the shades Romantic (an orangey red) and sweetheart (a hot pink)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

good price and nice formula. be sure to put a balm before using it (i use sebocalm or even vaseline). it sometimes feels a bit too drying. i like the color which is a dark, pinky nude. doesn't last long unfortunately (maybe 2 hours), but leaves a nice stain. i wouldn't buy it again, nothing special about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by lilymoonflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color(honey) is so pretty it is the first of the balm stains I have tried. I also purchased smitten recently but haven't gotten around to trying it. The balm itself goes on smooth with a hint of gloss and has a peppermint scent and slightly tingly feel that goes away pretty quickly. Honey is the perfect every day color, it gives my lips a nice pinky color that lasts all day, even after I have eaten. I have super dry lips so I make sure to exfoliate them regularly to avoid the color from flaking or getting all gross looking. To get the best results I will reapply it midday or after having a meal just to touch up the color(even though it's kinda unnecessary). Once it has set, there is very little/no transfer so that is pretty awesome because my husband is always weary of kisses while I have any sort of color on my lips haha

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by emymark

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this becoz its long lasting while not drying to the lips, I like the packaging too, the only problem is that the beautiful pink color changes with time to a more orangy color but overall I like the product