September 30, 2014 | 1925 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It has beautiful nice lip color, great for everday look. It have a great smell too. My lips feel smooth and dont feel dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

I am so in love with this color and the product overall. It's moisturizing and has a great scent when first applied and it comes in such cute packaging. This color is perfect for fall!! I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I bought this when these Balm Stains first came out, because everyone was raving about them. I'm glad I bought this, and I really like it, but it's not an HG product for me like I thought it would be.
That being said, I do tend to reach for Honey a lot. It's a pretty good long-lasting everyday lip product. It appears to be a medium pink in the tube, and I was expecting a MLBB shade, but this goes on a little too bright for that. It is buildable, though, and I find the more I layer on, the brighter this becomes. It's not a hot pink by any means, but it definitely gives off a good amount of color.
I love the twist-up packaging, and I also really like the minty smell and slight tingle this gives off when first applied. But the scent and feeling only last 30 seconds, tops, so you would probably like this if you prefer your lip products to be unscented, since it isn't strong at all.
This product will last a long time on your lips -- the longest I've gone was about 6 hours, but it probably lasts even longer than that. I just always end up reapplying it around then to freshen it up. Unfortunately, this is pretty drying, but not nearly as drying as many other long-lasting lip stains. I try to wear a balm underneath and put a gloss on top to keep it from being too drying. It doesn't make my lips a flaky mess or anything, but after a few hours my lips feel much more dry than they did when I first applied this.
I really like Honey, and I would repurchase this. If it wasn't as drying this would totally be an HG for me, but overall it definitely is a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by amberfall

This was the first lip product I have ever bought (with the exception of lipgloss and chapstick) and I LOVE IT! The color is beautiful and super wearable and it feels so good on my lips. It does not dry them out and has a sublte mint scent. The packaging is not great (the cap on mine has cracked) but that is pretty much the only con to this product. Since then I have bought two more in the shades Romantic (an orangey red) and sweetheart (a hot pink)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

good price and nice formula. be sure to put a balm before using it (i use sebocalm or even vaseline). it sometimes feels a bit too drying. i like the color which is a dark, pinky nude. doesn't last long unfortunately (maybe 2 hours), but leaves a nice stain. i wouldn't buy it again, nothing special about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by lilymoonflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color(honey) is so pretty it is the first of the balm stains I have tried. I also purchased smitten recently but haven't gotten around to trying it. The balm itself goes on smooth with a hint of gloss and has a peppermint scent and slightly tingly feel that goes away pretty quickly. Honey is the perfect every day color, it gives my lips a nice pinky color that lasts all day, even after I have eaten. I have super dry lips so I make sure to exfoliate them regularly to avoid the color from flaking or getting all gross looking. To get the best results I will reapply it midday or after having a meal just to touch up the color(even though it's kinda unnecessary). Once it has set, there is very little/no transfer so that is pretty awesome because my husband is always weary of kisses while I have any sort of color on my lips haha

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by emymark

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this becoz its long lasting while not drying to the lips, I like the packaging too, the only problem is that the beautiful pink color changes with time to a more orangy color but overall I like the product

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by BrittanySunshine

This balm stain is great, I love everything about it except that the colour is just not very flattering on me unless I'm wearing lots of bronzer and blush.
It's quite pale brown on me, although on others it is a gorgeous pinkish nude. I find it also makes my teeth look very yellow. Clearly I picked the wrong shade but it's not that bad, I just can't wear it if I don't have any other colour to my face.
The packaging is really cute, I love the chubby stick - it's really easy to apply on the go, you definitely don't need a mirror. I find it doesn't have a smell, the colour lasts for at least an hour, but I usually re-apply several times a day. It's not as drying as some of the other colours. It's a bit expensive, around $18 here in Australia, but I'll definitely buy again and try some new shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Meril

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Pros:
- The minty taste and feel fades quickly, but while it's there, it feels so refreshing!
- The chubby pencil makes it easy to apply (I can easily control where it goes and how much) and to store (I've never had any problems with the cap falling off or nicking the pencil with the cap).

Cons:
- I bought this as a MLBB, but it came out much sparklier and more pinkish-leaning-towards-mauve than I expected. Not necessarily bad-looking, but definitely not the natural, subtle look I was going for.
- The wear time isn't great - I only got about 3-4 hours, and really, for $9, I expect more.

Takeaway:
While I don't regret buying it, there are better MLBBs out there. This is going to live in my "maybe I'll find a use for it one of these days" makeup bag - it's not bad enough to be tossed or given away, but I could use the space for something that looks a little more natural on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely lip product. This is a MLBB kind of color and it is mauvy. I love the minty scent that all of these balms have. I would not say that it is long lasting It last around 3-4 hours for me without eating or drinking. I do not mind reapplying. The packaging is great, it is a twist up. This is a great everyday lip product.