October 26, 2014 | 1633 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Maddy60

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I admit I think gel liners are superior in their staying power, but they are such a hassel to apply, you have to always make sure the brush doesn't have too much or too little. Plus they dry out! That's why I think the Artliner is so cool, it's soo easy to apply and they staying power is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelight21

This eyeliner is amazing! I have it in black and this is definitely one of my go-to everyday products! It's felt tip makes it very easy to apply and the colour is rich. I have also tried it in Blueberry, which is a beautiful royal blue, but I prefer the black one for my daily look. I have been using this eyeliner for about two years now, and never once has it smudged like other eyeliners I've tried tend to do. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by XOXBunniezzXOX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Lancome products are usually quite expensive, but they're worth it. I especially love their Artliners! Great colour pay off, and the long handle on the liner and the small tip makes it great for lining the inner corner of your eyes! The liner lasts a long time, but smudges really easily if you go for a swim, so if you're taking a swim, use a different eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by 1316

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

With slightly hooded eyes & very oily eyelids this stayed on my very well with no flaking and hardly any smudging. I love the applicator because it is flexible & easy to create a sharp wing. The eyeliner itself isn't goopy like the milani liquid eyeliner but instead glides on very smoothly and sets quickly and stays all day. The only thing is that it is a bit expensive but it is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Charlin

Thank you all so much for your reviews! I bought this after reading them.
This liquid eyeliner is the best one I've ever used, def HG for me.
The colour is really black and not shiny, it goes on really smoothly, lasts all day (and I have oily lids), doesn't flake, is easy to apply and comes off quickly with normal eye makeup remover. It has a weird thin spongy applicator but it works well.
It's expensive but worth it in my opinion. Love it so much! My hubby was commenting on how lovely my eyes looked.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by shamuball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

surprised by the high ratings: this smudged + flaked off my lids on a hot sweaty day (i didn't use primer b/c was hoping to skip that step, due to reviews). disappointing considering the price. the brush is great + it's surprisingly easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Wow! This Artliner is a real black liner, that is soooo easy to apply!

This is called Noir, and I've determined that the price is justified by its high quality. It is a charm to use. It's a liquid liner, with just a bit of shine to it. It lasts forever, and ever, and doesn't smudge on its own. It's a breeze to make cat=eyes, which is my reason for the purchase. I thought it would make it easier to make cat-eyes. Currently, I will on a hiatus from my favorite MAC Blacktrack fluidline.

I don't know how long the Artliner will last, since I just purchased it the other day. Nor do I know how soon it will dry out. But as it stands now, I am very pleased with the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Lxis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite liquid liner. It stays in place and doesn't smear. The applicator is great, too. It's hard to mess up with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

I bought some Artliner as kind of a lark. I worked myself up to three colors I would occasionally use. I was using gel liners because they stayed a little better. I have greasy eye lids and in the winter my eyes water a lot, so the more liquid liners would run a little.

Then a few weeks ago I bought the Too Faced eyeshadow primer, which is as awesome as everyone says it is. I had the idea to put it down before I put my eyeliner on (I'm a little OCD in the order I put things on, so that switch was a big deal for me, common sense for everyone else). I put a little in the out corner of my eyes (I do a modest cat eye) and put on the Artliner. BAM! I had all day, super great staying eye liner. I think it stays great on normal people, I'm just not normal.

I now have it in four colors - Smoke, Amber, Brown, Aubergine. The Aubergine tends to flake a little, but it might just be a bad batch. The Smoke is my general go-to, though the Brown might replace it (just got it over the weekend). I love them because they go on so quickly compared to gel liners in the morning and nothing beats that liquid look. Buy it, it's totally worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by seakin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I gave this a four star even though it really is my favorite eyeliner ever. The reason I'm giving 4 stars is twofold:
1- the lack of intensity in the black version, I wish that they had an "intensely black" color. the options are black and ice black and lighter colors but nothing like the intensity in an eye pencil like L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail in Black or the Clinique eye pencils.
2-Because it's so good, I only tried a few other brands of in the last 14 years eyeliner before going back to Artliner without experimenting a lot.

So what are the pros?
First of all, extreme long wear, at the very least lasts for a day. in a few select occasions it lasted well through 2-3 days. And even though it's longwear it's also very easy to clean. so if you make a mistake while applying it, it's not so difficult to fix. Which brings me to my last point: it's incredibly easy to put on. The tip and the amount that you can get from dipping in the container make it incredibly easy to use this eyeliner. Definitely my favorite since I was 15 years old and will be until the better one comes along.