September 21, 2014 | 1341 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Greensmoke

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 3:53:00 AM More reviews by micropipette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is such a beautiful, dynamic color. I tend to shy away from green shadows because I feel like they distract attention away from my unique light green eyes. But I think what I like most about Greensmoke is that its not just green...its also gray and gold. I got this from turning in empties and actually let my boyfriend pick this out (Well the MA picked two and he got to choose which one he liked better). When I put it on he gave me this adorable smile and when I asked him what he thought about the shadow he said "You look badass...and sexy" Can't really ask for anything more than that!

I look forward to playing with this color and using it as a stepping stone into unfamiliar eyeshadow color territory--greens and grays. I'm much more comfortable with purples and coppery colors, but I'm so glad I bought this because it is absolutely gorgeous. It has so many dimensions that it could be used in so many different kinds of looks, from subtle to dramatic and I hope to create them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by stayover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this color. I was looking for some sort of green and this is what I've been wanting! This compliment my skin nicely, and I have fairly light skin. I would definitely purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

One of the few lustre e/s I will tolerate. There is some glitter fallout which is why I took a lippe off, but it's minimal compared to UD shadows. The color is absolutely gorgeous and very unique. A grey/green mix. I layered this over greenstroke paintpot one day and it looked amazing! I would definitely repurchase despite the glitter fallout.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by HappyPretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

love it! i have been trying to do smoky eyes and pure black never worked for it. this color is sexy!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Krisababy

Quite possibly my new favourite eyeshadow. It is a gorgeous olive shade which looks amazing on my brown eyes...I would imagine it to be flattering with all eye colours too, although it makes my eyes look quite exotic which is a bonus! I find on its own it tends to go a bit dark when worn for a while, but when worn over Mac Lucky Jade shadestick it stays its original colour. Very pleased with this product, would recommend and would buy again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE this colour!!! It looks great in the crease blended to the brow bone, then I apply a more intense green (humid or flourishing) on the lid and Voila... my new fave eye makeup. Very simple and makes my green eyes pop.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Mees

LOVE the color.. however it's hard to get color to show up on my eyes.. you need to dab it pretty hard to get some pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 1:29:00 AM More reviews by 01234

this is such a gorgeous color. i like applying it all around my blue eyes like eyeliner for a semi-natural yet defined look. it's not smack dab in your face green. beautiful. great for day or night

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 4:37:00 AM More reviews by soleil_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ah yes, the famous Greensmoke e/s. I was lucky to get this for my birthday. I have rarely used green eyeshadows before because I always thought green was not the right colour for me. Wrong! This is a lovely, smoky, dark olive colour that leaves a smoky, frosted finish. Applying and blending is perfectly easy and I love to team this up with MAC's Club e/s. They fit together perfectly. A beautiful allrounder, in my opinion. I'm glad I got this and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 3:18:00 AM More reviews by svetlana89

A gorgeous tarnished green color, subtle enough to wear for a neutral look, with just enough shimmer to keep it interesting. Definitely a must have in MAC eyeshadows!