BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

3.0

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

on 6/10/2014 7:35:00 PM

This foundation made my face look like a big shiny disco ball! My t-zone is very oily so it my work for someone with an oil issue.

I liked this foundation because I have dry skin and moisturizes very well. This foundation is medium and since I am 18 so I don't need much coverage. Love that it has high SPF and matches my pale skin.

on 6/5/2014 4:37:00 PM

This made my face very greasy. It wore off really fast as well. Not a fan.

on 6/3/2014 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Got samples from Ulta. Fell in lust so I bought full size after I finished my napoleon perdis foundation stick. BIG MISTAKE!!!! Color match is horrible, by the end of the day I look like I dipped my face in grease and has made me break out horribly. (I don't break out easily) I really want to love it because I bought the liquid foundation and the powder to match. Powder claims to be full coverage... NOPE! My makeup is an investment and that's why I don't mind spending the $$$ but after all the negatives of this one it was a big waste!

on 6/3/2014 2:36:00 AM

Longevity: would say best 2-3 hours on my oily skin. After that threshold the foundation will start to get blotchy and its just a mess everywhere. I would say that this doesn't help much in controlling oil even WITH a primer. this has trouble setting as well I find. it transfers REAL easily as well. so this is definitely NOT a summer foundation. Coverage, finish: Initial application is flawless however. it looks like real skin, it has that healthy glow on your face. Its light to medium at best. I wouldn't say its buildable to full. definitely not full in my experience.

on 5/29/2014 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My first ever foundation was MACs Studio Fix Fluid, however it ALWAYS made my skin break out after wearing it. I decided to try out Benefits Oxygen Wow after hearing heaps of good things about it and when I had it applied in store, it looked amazing so I bought it (for a hefty price of $63 dollars, not that far from MACs foundation which is $65 I believe).

When I put it on at home without powder, it looked quite bad..

One thing about this foundation is that it is very dewy and unless you have extremely dry skin, you will need to powder it or else it makes you look super shiny or even oily if you have less than perfect skin (blemishes etc).

A lot of people here say that its oily but really, it isn't - it just has a high dewy finish and I think that it only sets nice with the matching Benefit powder.

Personally I think its a good foundation but it just requires a bit of work, which most people don't have the time for.

If you're someone that likes to put on makeup quickly in the morning, then I recommend you go for something like NARS Sheer Glow. This isn't a bad foundation, theres just many others that are better.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Okay so i was drawn in this foundation because it comes with a pump and the packaging looks cute so i bought it and i can say this is one of the foundations that is nooooooooooot good for oily skin! It doesnt have a good coverage itself and the formulation is abit too liquidy. Doesnt stay long and it doesnt dry up or gets absorbed in you skin like most good foundations do. This is one of the foundations where you can really tell you're wearing a foundation because it sets on your lines and its ridiculously oily. For me this one is not worth the money and its a no go foundation.

on 5/25/2014 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Ive used this foundation for a couple of days and I would have to say it is the best foundation i have found so far. My skin is normal and when i used the cat von D foundation, by the end of the day my face was shiny. But with this foundation it seemed to last me through out the entire day. The only con was that if you want more coverage u need to apply another layer.

on 5/22/2014 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

THIS IS NOT GREAT FOR OILY SKIN!!!
Well basically I popped into boots the other day and the lady ended up giving me a makeover. Firstly, the shade she chose for me was toasted beige and it is PERFECTTTT for me! I've tried so many foundations, nothing comes this close to my skin tone. Currently using Esteè lauder double wear in the shade Honey Bronze but even that shade doesn't compare to this!
It sat perfectly on my face the whole day, didn't budge and went well with the rest of my makeup!
One huge huge disappointment was that as soon as the lady finished applying the foundation AND POWDERING IT, I walked out of boots and my face was oily!
I'm not crazy oily, but I do get oily on my T Zone throughout the day so I do generally have to powder just the once throughout the day!
But with this foundation, I had to powder three times within 9 hours!
It's a shame because this foundation is perfect in terms of the shade and coverage for me but my face just looks like a greaseball so nope won't be buying this again unfortunately!!

on 5/21/2014 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I found this drying. Looked cakey and heavy and did not wear well, even under professional primer. Looked blotchy after a few hours. Haven't used since. It's still in the drawer. I have dry skin so maybe one for oilier types?

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products