Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

Being a makeup junkie I'm always on the hunt for something better. Normally I will like a foundation for a month and then find something wrong or still want to try something new. I'm new to the LancĂ´me products but was suggested this as a last minute in DIER need of makeup. I LOVE it! It gives you a natural full coverage look without being cakey. It last all day and looks flawless. The only thing I have found that I don't like is the transfer. Be careful when hugging someone or trying on clothes

on 5/16/2014 10:10:00 AM

Utterly inferior to the previous Teint Idole, which was my HG foundation; this formulation has nowhere near the quality of coverage (WHY DID THEY CHANGE IT!?!?!?). I can't even wear this one, as unlike the previous Teint Idole this 24Hr one gives me severe eczema that takes a week to subside! Don't even know where to start to find a replacement for the previous Teint Idole Lys Rose, am settling for Clinique Even Better in Ivory 03 which is about 75% as good coverage wise.

on 5/9/2014 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is another great foundation by LancĂ´me and I'm so impressed by the performance of it! I have a neutral undertone with a slight bit of pink and I never thought I could find a perfect foundation match until I came across this one; it really is easy to find your match because there is a wide variety of shades. I could really see this working on a variety of skin types, the key is to properly moisturize first. It covers very well and the lasting power is great so I would highly recommend!

on 5/9/2014 1:32:00 AM

I've been using LancĂ´me for about 7-8 years now and this is one of their best products. The most essential product in my make up bag is this foundation it medium to full coverage and doesn't feel to heavy and when the name says 24 hours that is no joke it really does last the entire day and then some! I love this foundation and I can't imagine switching or trying a new foundation out its that GOOD!

on 4/27/2014 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was very disappointed in this foundation. By mid day it left patches and faded. I would never by this again.

on 4/27/2014 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I guess I'm the minority here. This foundation was a disappointment for me. I had high hopes for this because of all the good reviews on MUA & Youtube, but I actually kinda hated it. First & foremost, this foundation did not last long on my face like it claims & it oxidized on my oily skin. It did not keep me matte & the bottled started to separate in about 7 mos time. I could have gotten a bad bottle but that shouldn't happen at all when I pay this much for a foundation. I liked the pump bottle packaging, but not too fond of the frosted glass bottle. Coverage is decent, but it's not a real full coverage on first layer. However, it is buildable & very easy to spread on your face. If you are considering this foundation, I say get a sample first & try out before forking over big bucks. I did end up using about 70% of the product before it started to separate & more I used it, more I disliked it. I will not repurchase, nor would I recommend it to anyone. This product was a fail for me & I feel that even some drugstore foundations are superior quality to this product.

on 4/21/2014 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

MY HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATION.

After many years of looking for a foundation that would perfectly match my skin tone (I have light/medium Vietnamese warm skin, and you'd be surprised how many foundations i've tried that have NOT matched my skin colour) all the while providing medium-high coverage, I've finally found it.

My friend first recommended this to me a couple months ago and I will never look back.
When you apply this, you only need one pump to cover the entire face (pump is a plus since i hate foundations that you have to pour out manually); I've tried using my fingers, a brush and a sponge to apply this foundation and I've never needed more than the 1 pump. This will give you a silky, matte, airbrushed, medium coverage finish, which I find perfect for everyday use. If you need more coverage, I would go with 2 pumps. You don't have to set this foundation with powder because it's already so matte, but I usually do, just because I layer pounds of concealer on top lol

1 bottle usually lasts me about 2 months (maybe a little more), so that's around $25/month that you're paying for this product. It is pretty steep, but imo, completely worth it as I have yet to find another foundation that can compare to this one.

on 4/17/2014 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

An overpriced high-end version of revlon color stay (minus the staying power). I'm pretty disappointed with this foundation. Not worth the $$. It's very drying. Doesn't last very long (for a foundation that claims to last 24 hours, this starts to fade patchy about 6 -7 hours in). Won't repurchase.

Pros
-perfect shade of ivory
-love the pump bottle

Cons
-drying
-lack of staying power
-Reminds me exactly of colorstay (coverage wise and texture, which is a 1/4 of this price).

on 4/11/2014 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is the absolute best foundation out there!!! I have tried Estee Lauder (it's ok), MAC (horrible the worst!), Clinique (some are ok, others uggh!), Neutrogena (decent), Maybelline (no), L'oreal (one is ok others yuck!), Sephora, Bare Minerals, Cargo, etc etc etc. NONE give me the FULL coverage (I have a lot of redness) w/out looking cakey or greasy like many I have tried.Face looks airbrushed and flawless! Yes, it's expensive ($48) but it last me ALL year and I wear makeup everyday. One pump is all you need IF you apply with a stippling brush (E.L.F. $3). If you use your fingers or any other applicator you will use a lot more and it just wont look the same. My olive skin is neither warm nor cool but this is a perfect match for me. Ladies you gotta try this! Ask for a sample, buy yourself a stippling brush and you will agree!!!

on 4/9/2014 4:49:00 AM

So it wasn't love at first sight it took Teint Idole and I about 3 weeks to reach a truce! I found this foundation a bit tricky to work out and was expecting it to be somewhat like ELDW of which it certainly isn't.

I'm NC15 and bought this in the lightest shade: 005 (arm swatch above) and so glad I did as it oxidises and ends up darker as the day goes on. My skin is Normal/Combo and I find I still get shiny in the T-zone with this foundation.

The packaging is great and the pump doesn't dispense ridiculous amounts of product which is good as you really don't need much for coverage. After experimenting the best application method for me was a damp BB. I do use a light powder over the top to set.

My problem with this foundation is it just looked "flat" - until I worked out where I was going wrong, this needs a light-diffusing or illuminating primer underneath to get a healthy skin look going. So I'm happy with it now but it does not have the wow factor for me - I prefer ELDWL over this one so won't be repurchasing.