July 31, 2014 | 2054 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Ultra 24h

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Melisaaaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing product i have to say one of my favourite foundations. i use this foundation when im on the more pale side. I have acne prone skin and as well oily skin and this foundation is defiantly full coverage, you only need about a pump and a half and the job is done, stays matt all day and literally lasts all day. Planning on buying another one of these in the color i am right now. Best applies in my opinion with the Sephora Pro Flawless Airbrush #56 brush. I use this and dot the foundation all over my face then go in with this brush and use light storks, what this does is equally distributes the product all over the face without taking product away from other areas, learnt this teqnique from one of the ladies at sephora

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you are looking for a full coverage foundation, this is definitely one to try. Using this product, all of the acne scars on my cheek vanished.

My skin truly looked flawless without the use of any concealer. Sadly, the shade I chose, Ivoire C, was too pink for my dark skin. In addition, this foundation didn't feel comfortable.

I was very aware of the product on my face. It made my face tight and kind of stung. If you can find a shade that works for you and your skin takes to this product better than mine did, you will be pleased if full coverage is your aim.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by aipc29

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well finally a foundation that lasts and lasts. This was my first day of using Teint Idole 24hr in 310C Bisque. I've been working all day, shopped and cleaned house this evening. The makeup still looks good and that's with a moisturizer underneath. No settling in the creases or rubbing off. I believe it even kept my blush on. This makeup went on a 7am and now it's 10:30pm and still looks just as good without any touchups. Way better than that mineral crap that's gone in one hour. Too, too expensive, but I'd buy it again! Glad I used a coupon at HSN.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really wanted to treat myself to a high-end foundation, and there were a few I had in mind, but I decided to go with the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24Hr. It had pretty good reviews, and I like the wide range of shades to choose from. I am in love with this foundation because:
-Wide range of shades to choose from (I have it in 110 ivoire c which is a bit too dark so I would go paler when I do repurchase)
-Blends like a dream (I use the Sephora mineral powder brush)
-Amazing airbrushed finish
-Doesn't cling to dry patches
-Medium to full coverage, also buildable
-Lightweight
This foundation has a semi-matte, airbrushed finish and after a few hours of wear, I get a little shiny, but honestly, that doesn't bother me. It is a beautiful foundation and if you don't mind having your natural oils come through a bit or don't mind powdering for touch-ups, I'd say this is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by mrstaylor13

First of all.. I have used this formula (24 hr) and the old formula, and I like the old one better. But, I do like this one as well. It is very easy to blend and really feels weightless on the face. The color range is really good too. I usually apply this with a beauty blender in the winter when my skin is dry so I don't micro-exfoliate dead skin on the surface, and I will typically use my Sigma F80 in the summer when my skin isn't quite as thirsty.. I would definitely say this has medium to full coverage and won't get cakey (not like ELDW) if you spray fix plus between layers.. Since it is a long-wear foundation it can emphasize dry patches-so beware! If you exfoliate regularly and/or use a clarisonic with a hydrating moisturizer afterward, you should have no worries abt being flaky. Overall, I would recommend to any skin type since this foundation did not make me break out and I have VERY sensitive skin. This really is a great foundation and will mimic the look of your actual skin, only better! Hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Sophhsssss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this foundation!!! Tried Estée Lauder double wear and came back to this because it is so much better! Buildable coverage depending on how heavy you want it, doesn't cause any sort of break outs and doesn't make me shiny! Lasts a long time too! Will be continuing to buy this for a very long time

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by dys4ia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation is wonderful, prior to this I was using Clinique oil free foundation which lasted about half an hour so really wanted something with some staying power and this really has it.

I use the lightest shade and it fits my skin tone perfectly, although it is expensive I believe you pay for what you get and I only have to use a small amount of this to get really good coverage that lasts all day. It is not a lightweight foundation by any means but it does not cause my mild/moderate acne to break out. I have combination skin which usually causes make up to slide off my face but this is very resilient.

Washes off fine, the only downside is the glass bottle (smashed my first bottle on my bathroom floor!! :() and the smell may not be to everyone's taste, but I have gotten used to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 6:27:00 AM More reviews by mimiluau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first tried this foundation, I thought it was the best thing ever. It was easy to apply with a kabuki brush, the coverage was excellent using a small quantity of product, the finish was airbrush quality, it came out looking nice in pictures (only having SPF 5, I think), in short, it was perfect. Then I started noticing I was breaking out in a couple of angry spots around my face. However, I continued using this foundation because the coverage it gave was like the most magical concealer ever, with this on, I looked like I had doll skin but still natural... it's hard to explain but anyway the finish this gives is FLAW-LESS!!! I kept using this until the couple of angry spots escalated into cystic acne-like painful clusters of spots around my face, something I'd never in my life suffered from. At this point I had to let this foundation go even if it gave me the prettiest finish, coverage and color match I'd ever experienced in my life. The packaging is okay, comes with a pump which is lovely and hygenic but beware, the bottle is made of actual glass and is fragile. I hadn't yet figured out who to give my bottle away too when I mistakenly knocked the bottle down and it smashed leaving pieces of glass and foundation everywhere! If not for the fact my skin reacted to this foundation quite badly, this would definitely have been a 4.5 to 5-star review because this is a great product with great lasting power that wears really well. Unfortunately, it's not for me. I know as a WOC, I always like to see shade equivalencies so I get an idea of what my shade is in a product. As and NC50 in MAC, I got this in the UK in a colour #10 which I believe was called Beige Praline. I think this was more equivalent to an NW45 however so maybe in hindsight I should have gotten a #9. It was fine though and not a huge deal. I know the colors are different in America though.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I kept this foundation around long enough to try it during different season, etc. Plain and simple it is too drying. Makes my skin look cakey and highlights wrinkles. I have oily/combo skin and this dried me out badly- even more than ELDW. I also found you have to work with it quickly and it is thick and hard to spread.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by lessismore3

Great make up, until they changed their colours!! This foundation came in an absolutely perfect tone for my skin and they changed (without notice and I repurchased the same colour shade, 1 I think) and the second time around it had a pink undertone compared to yellow. V disappointing. Also, whilst I was initially satisfied with it, it does not last a long time. It generally fades off (elegantly) by 12 hours.