Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica

on 12/31/2013 11:00:00 AM

Love this for under my eyes. Working long shifts I often get quite large and dark circles under my eyes! But this is reflecting and hides them well. It does however crease - but maybe I just need a better under-eye primer! Would not recommend for use on spots, makes them a little shiny and a bit too obvious.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

One of the best concealers that you will find in the drugstore. This product is quite similar to the highlighting concealer by Rimmel, however, the Rimmel version is higher coverage, so if that is what you need, go with that. This Maybelline concealer highlights wonderfully and does a fantastic job at covering redness. I have repurchased this product many times. The down side to this product is the packaging. Within 2 weeks the label is completely rubbed off and looks terribly junky which bothers me. Overall it is a great, great product.

on 12/30/2013 1:36:00 AM

I like to use this for my under eyes or anywhere I would high light since it does have a slight slight shimmer, but the only thing I dislike is that it is the only concealer that burns my sensitive under eyes. Not sure why.. but I've been starting to reach for another concealer to avoid the burn.

on 12/16/2013 6:52:00 PM

Best concealer I've tried. Brightens under eyes and blends right into skin

on 12/13/2013 9:12:00 PM

This is an ok lgihtening highlighter, but it doesn't really work as an concealer, at least for blemishes or post acne scars.

on 11/14/2013 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Made my undereyes sting so bad I had to wash t off right away! Not good.

didn't do anything for me. won't purchase again.

on 11/4/2013 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

My Christian Dior Skinflash radiant concealer finally bit the dust (thank goodness as I wasn't all that crazy about it) and I didn't spend the money on YSL Touche Éclat or Givenchy's highlighter/concealer pen so I got this one instead and I'm so glad I did.
I do think the Dream Lumi Touch is better used as a highlighter than a concealer. I used Buff as a concealer and I wasn't too thrilled with the lack of coverage.

I already use L'Oreal's Touche Magique concealer for undereye circles and I wanted something to highlight the inner corners. This fits the bill perfectly. I use the Nude shade for this effect (Asian, NC30/C3) and it doesn't give me the reverse raccoon look, just a nice highlighted look where I want.

I don't have an issue with staying power but I'm not super oily, just combination. (normal to slightly oily/dry)

If you're looking for a highlighter and don't want to spend the big bucks, take a look at this one. You might be pleasantly surprised.

on 10/4/2013 12:21:00 AM

I like this much better than my other LOreal concealer. It has a great color to conceal my under eye circles as well highlight the area i want to be highlighted. I will be buying again if I run out, but i do like the packaging because I cannot control the amount of product that comes out on the little brush, I feel like I am wasting more than I actually need.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I had purchased the Lumi Touch stick under the assumption that it was concealer with some brightening qualities. It was a bit steep for maybelline (at $12 or $13,) but since it was essentially advertised as a "2-in-1" I took a gamble.

As a concealer, I give it a 3/5. It certainly reduces the look of dark under eye circles and other blemishes, but does it truly 'conceal?' Nope, not even close. As a brightener, I'd give it 4.5/5. It adds a very nice radiancy in small doses. I would purchase this again as an illuminator, but I would recommend a separate product for any concealing purposes.

PROS:
Is a great illuminator
Blends really well
Has some minimal concealing qualities

CONS:
A bit pricey for a drugstore brand
Doesn't 'conceal' as it says it will