October 25, 2014 | 1711 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

HG highlighting concealer. Best I ever tried!!

Price: $7 USD
Texture: super creamy
Coverage: medium to full
Finish: luminous

It's the best under-eye concealer I've ever tried. Stays on forever, hides my medium bad circles, and brightens the area.
Most days I use the more yellow toned one but on days when I didn't get much sleep, I use "Radiant" which still works with my skin tone somehow. Usually, I use the darkest shade to match my skin.
I apply this under my eyes in a V and pat it in with my ring fingers.
I'm in love :)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by H008

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I needed something to conceal my under eyes circles. Watching a lot of Youtube's guru and reading a lot of positive reviews on this product I decided to try it out. Bought this for $10. This was really expensive for only 1.5ml/0.05 FL, oz. It comes in a little twist brush pen applicator. I don't really mind the packaging however, a lot of product comes out with just one twist. It's a really good concealer and highlighter BUT, it does not last long! After about 4 hours it's gone. Whatever that's still left on my face ends up looking blotchy. The most frustrating thing is that it CREASES too. Really bad. T_T It makes your fine lines super noticeable. I have tried applying it every possible way (primer, without primer, powder etc.) and still can't get it to stay put. Again this is way too expensive. Disappointed. Will not buy again. =(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Valerie1023

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought I would try this concealer because I thought it would be a nice highlighting concealer. I got it in Radiant because I think Radiant is the lightest shade. I thought it would be too pink on me but it blended in with my skin good. The price is way too much for just 0.05 oz. I am fine with the brush applicator, I just feel it's a little unsanitary so i apply it with my fingers. When I first used it I twisted it a lot and nothing came out so I was scared it was broken but it finally came out and it was fine! I used this under my eyes and on any blemishes I had. I thought this would be at least a little luminous since it's supposed to be a highlighting concealer but it wasn't. It was just a matte concealer. It also creased a little under my eyes, and it looked a little bit cakey but I feel all concealers are like that, so it wasn't a problem. Overall it's a good concealer with good coverage, just not what I was expecting.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by catlover12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i dont like this concealer because i feel like it looked very cakey and blotchy under my eyes and i dont even have dry skin it feels very drying on the skin

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This concealer is really nice! It has great coverage and staying powder (when set), but it just brightens my under eyes a little too much for my liking. (I like a matte face)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by sarahjanegrau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I adore this concealer!
Pros
-covers under eye darkness and redness around the nose, mouth and forehead surprisingly well for a highlighting product
-i often find with other concealers or foundation that i have to put about 3 layers over my nose as well as powder to diminish the redness (i don't know what it is, maybe Rudolph is my distant cousin) but this somehow covers it perfectly whilst luckily being in the exact spot i want to highlight ;)
-illuminates face without any form of shimmer and just gives you a healthy, natural glow in the areas you place it
Cons
-Price! DAMN YOU AUSTRALIAN COSMETICS PRICES! While in the U.S i believe you can get it for around $7 (?) here the average price is $18! (priceline)
-I took one lippie off for the packaging simply because i know a lot of people don't like having fixed brush applicators on products as it can be messy, unhygenic, often wastes product and can make for a streaky application. I am usually one of those people however with this, i really quite like the application it gives.

Totally recommend this, especially if you live in the U.S or you know, somewhere where cosmetics aren't stupid expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed365

I really wanted to like this concealer! I've heard so many people rave about this product so I gave it a try.. twice!! When this first came out, I tried it and didn't like it. Then, recently I repurchased it because I couldn't remember why I didn't like it the first time. I feel like it is not good for dry skin. It definitely accentuates that. I don't like the way it wears either. It looks blotchy halfway through the day. I would skip this one.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by fresh1fierce1feminine

Great product!
Pros:
-great brightening! instantly youthens face!
-nice coverage for blemishes too!

Cons:
-Makes skin look slightly dry-not a big deal!

I will repurchase:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by sushi288

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite concealers. The coverage is light to medium, but it brightens my eyes so much. I have dark under eye circles and this one brightens them up and makes me look more awake. It settles in my fine lines a little bit, but I have always have some problem with that so i don't mind much. I use it to highlight other areas of my face and it does a great job at that too. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by msbellechanel

i LOVE it. i conceals my under eye circle fairly well for drugstore! altough you can see a little just a little bit of the circles, but its not noticable im just going to wear another drugstore concealer under it to give me the fullest coverage. i love it ! it doesn't set into my fine lines and i apply it using a concealer brush, i havent used it as a high liter but looking forward to do it!!:)