Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica

on 12/13/2013 9:12:00 PM

This is an ok lgihtening highlighter, but it doesn't really work as an concealer, at least for blemishes or post acne scars.

on 11/14/2013 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Made my undereyes sting so bad I had to wash t off right away! Not good.

didn't do anything for me. won't purchase again.

on 11/4/2013 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

My Christian Dior Skinflash radiant concealer finally bit the dust (thank goodness as I wasn't all that crazy about it) and I didn't spend the money on YSL Touche Éclat or Givenchy's highlighter/concealer pen so I got this one instead and I'm so glad I did.
I do think the Dream Lumi Touch is better used as a highlighter than a concealer. I used Buff as a concealer and I wasn't too thrilled with the lack of coverage.

I already use L'Oreal's Touche Magique concealer for undereye circles and I wanted something to highlight the inner corners. This fits the bill perfectly. I use the Nude shade for this effect (Asian, NC30/C3) and it doesn't give me the reverse raccoon look, just a nice highlighted look where I want.

I don't have an issue with staying power but I'm not super oily, just combination. (normal to slightly oily/dry)

If you're looking for a highlighter and don't want to spend the big bucks, take a look at this one. You might be pleasantly surprised.

on 10/4/2013 12:21:00 AM

I like this much better than my other LOreal concealer. It has a great color to conceal my under eye circles as well highlight the area i want to be highlighted. I will be buying again if I run out, but i do like the packaging because I cannot control the amount of product that comes out on the little brush, I feel like I am wasting more than I actually need.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I had purchased the Lumi Touch stick under the assumption that it was concealer with some brightening qualities. It was a bit steep for maybelline (at $12 or $13,) but since it was essentially advertised as a "2-in-1" I took a gamble.

As a concealer, I give it a 3/5. It certainly reduces the look of dark under eye circles and other blemishes, but does it truly 'conceal?' Nope, not even close. As a brightener, I'd give it 4.5/5. It adds a very nice radiancy in small doses. I would purchase this again as an illuminator, but I would recommend a separate product for any concealing purposes.

PROS:
Is a great illuminator
Blends really well
Has some minimal concealing qualities

CONS:
A bit pricey for a drugstore brand
Doesn't 'conceal' as it says it will

on 9/23/2013 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Alright guys... this is my HG undereye concealer. I have really bad circles due to genetics... very dark and my eyes are set deep so I have a large crease underneath my eyes because of my eyeballs I guess. So its very hard to cover my dark circles with a normal concealer! I have light/medium colored yellowtoned skin and use the color beige and it does an awesome job at both neutralizing the dark purplish color and blending in with my skintone. It creases a bit but I cant be too picky and lasts a pretty good time too! Love love love! If the age rewind concealer and other concealers dont work for undereyes I would extremely suggest you try this one!

on 9/20/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok concealer, great highlighter that has replaced my expensive YSL Touche Eclat. I now use this in ivory instead of Touche Eclat number 2 for highlighting. Gives light coverage; more than Touche Eclat, and has a nice finish.

on 9/19/2013 5:40:00 PM

I disagree with reviews that say this product is more of a highlighter than a concealer. I think it conceals very well, is long-lasting and also buildable. I mainly bought it because I wanted to try a concealer with a brush applicator and have been pleased so far - very easy to dot onto blemishes, etc. If I had one warning, it would be that this product may sting if used on especially delicate or irritated skin. I use a retinoid (Tazorac) under my eyes (per Dr. recommendation) and applying this concealer stings momentarily when I put it in that area.

on 9/17/2013 1:38:00 PM

This concealer was just perfect, while it lasted. It blends very well and is easy to apply. But I only got 4 or 5 good uses out of it before it was empty!