Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I had purchased the Lumi Touch stick under the assumption that it was concealer with some brightening qualities. It was a bit steep for maybelline (at $12 or $13,) but since it was essentially advertised as a "2-in-1" I took a gamble.

As a concealer, I give it a 3/5. It certainly reduces the look of dark under eye circles and other blemishes, but does it truly 'conceal?' Nope, not even close. As a brightener, I'd give it 4.5/5. It adds a very nice radiancy in small doses. I would purchase this again as an illuminator, but I would recommend a separate product for any concealing purposes.

PROS:
Is a great illuminator
Blends really well
Has some minimal concealing qualities

CONS:
A bit pricey for a drugstore brand
Doesn't 'conceal' as it says it will

on 9/23/2013 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Alright guys... this is my HG undereye concealer. I have really bad circles due to genetics... very dark and my eyes are set deep so I have a large crease underneath my eyes because of my eyeballs I guess. So its very hard to cover my dark circles with a normal concealer! I have light/medium colored yellowtoned skin and use the color beige and it does an awesome job at both neutralizing the dark purplish color and blending in with my skintone. It creases a bit but I cant be too picky and lasts a pretty good time too! Love love love! If the age rewind concealer and other concealers dont work for undereyes I would extremely suggest you try this one!

on 9/20/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok concealer, great highlighter that has replaced my expensive YSL Touche Eclat. I now use this in ivory instead of Touche Eclat number 2 for highlighting. Gives light coverage; more than Touche Eclat, and has a nice finish.

on 9/19/2013 5:40:00 PM

I disagree with reviews that say this product is more of a highlighter than a concealer. I think it conceals very well, is long-lasting and also buildable. I mainly bought it because I wanted to try a concealer with a brush applicator and have been pleased so far - very easy to dot onto blemishes, etc. If I had one warning, it would be that this product may sting if used on especially delicate or irritated skin. I use a retinoid (Tazorac) under my eyes (per Dr. recommendation) and applying this concealer stings momentarily when I put it in that area.

on 9/17/2013 1:38:00 PM

This concealer was just perfect, while it lasted. It blends very well and is easy to apply. But I only got 4 or 5 good uses out of it before it was empty!

on 9/16/2013 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Everyone keeps raving about this product, and for me, it definitely lives up to the hype. Not quite an illuminator, not quite a concealer (but with more coverage than YSL's 'Touch Eclat'), the 'Dream Lumi Touch' is great if your skin doesn't need a medium/heavy concealer, just a little bit of help to cover redness or minor dark circles. It also doesn't emphasise or 'grab' at dry patches, so it's suitable for dry skin. I use it on its own over a moisturised face on good skin days and with a Japanese BB cream on not-so-great ones for a healthy, natural, no-makeup makeup look.

HG 'concealer', highly recommended.

on 9/4/2013 12:15:00 PM

This product is a brightener not a concelear. If you have really dark under eyes I recommend using a higher coverage concelear and using this brightener over it. This product is wonderful on its own if you want to look more awake. This is an amazing first time brightener, it doesn't crease, easy to blend, affordable, it's easy to find at most stores that sale drugstore makeup, and the applicator is really nice/simple to control! I defiantly would recommend this product! FYI if you never tried any under eye brightener before, you defiantly should! No matter what age you are, under eye brightener (and a little mascara) can give you suuuuucccch a confident boost!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

This concealer goes on well on is easily bendable. It didn't highlight as well as i would have liked or cover dark circles very well. but i think its still a decent product. the packaging looks nice but having to twist the bottom to make the product come out is not something i like. I think I'll repurchase this until i find a better concealer for under eye circles.

on 8/24/2013 8:32:00 PM

I love this product! I've heard many mixed reviews but overall, it's worked well for me! I use it in a triangle shape under my eyes and down my nose!

on 8/20/2013 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this for highlighting my face. I have this in Ivory & Radiant and am about an NC30-35. I use Radiant where I have darker circles and Ivory to highlight my face. Radiant is a salmon color which works well to cancel out any darkness and Ivory is a great highlight for my skin tone. I do notice that this doesn't have amazing staying power but does the job for highlighting. Id recommend priming your undereyes to help this concealer stay longer. The product is creamy and very easy to blend, I use a beauty blender for best results. Would repurchase again and again.