Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

3.5

This is a fairly good product. I have ghostly pale skin, and this tints my lips just the right amount of peachy-pink, alothough it is a bit shimmery for my tastes. The packaging is ADORABLE! The price was a little high... About $8. My only complaint besides that: only stays on for about an hour and a half.

on 2/16/2013 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this colour on my skin tone! I have read reviews saying that it feels gritty, but it doesn't with me! It is very creamy and smooth to put on, so even if you mess up you can rub your lips together and make it perfect. The only thing I don't really like: the packaging. Though it is very pretty, I find the lid very difficult to take off and the first time I did my nail dug into it. Overall a great product and I will be re-purchasing.

on 2/15/2013 12:33:00 AM

This color does not flatter my lips at all and barely shows up on my lips. It is a bit shimmery for my taste and thus I barely use it (looking to swap it actually). I've only used it twice and I can say I did not feel like it was doing anything for my lips sadly. I do like all the other lip butters I own, just not this one.

on 1/18/2013 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I love the Revlon lip butters! They're so hydrating and really pigmented considering they're supposed to be a lip treatment. I currently have two of the colours, but this one is something I use almost everyday. The only thing I really dislike about these products is the packaging, it feels really flimsy and can be quite off putting when applying. All in all, despite this it is an amazing product! The colour range is amazing too.

on 1/17/2013 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am absolutely in love with the lip butter line from Revlon, and Peach Parfait was the first color I picked up. It is a pretty peachy-pink color with gold shimmer in it. While I love the color, I didn't so much like the texture. It felt slightly gritty to me. When the lip butter wore off, there were flecks of gold glitter all over my lips. And no guy wants to kiss that! Though the formula is quite moisturizing, and the color payoff is great, I wish it didn't have that much shimmer in it. If you like a lot of shimmer in your lip color and want a really natural peachy-pink lip color, you might want to consider it. However, this just didn't work out for me.

on 1/17/2013 3:59:00 PM

The color is very flattering to my peaches 'n cream skin. This is a great little product. When looking at the product itself, it appears to have sizable glitter chunks, but when applied to lips they're not so evident. I have very lightly pigmented lips so it looks very subtle when worn by itself. I tend to put it over either my MAC Dervish pencil or No.7 Nude pencil and it looks great. Great for every day or great for complimenting a more dramatic eye. Just a great thing to have around.

on 1/11/2013 1:59:00 AM

I have a couple of these lip butters, Peach Parfait being my favorite one. I absolutely love this product, but my expectations were very realistic to begin with - this a tinted, creamy lip balm with little color and minimal staying power, not a lipstick.

It moisturizes very well, and the shimmer is perfect, not too sparkly and glittery. I apply this several times a day. It's great over lipstick too, especially matte ones (I'm not crazy about matte lipsticks, and this a good way for using the ones I have purchased on dumb impulse).

The other colors don't really suit me that well, but it's certainly not Revlon's fault that I chose colors wrong for my complexion. I use them around the house, as this is really a fantastic lip moisturizer.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Revlon ColorBurst PeachParfait, oh how I adore thee! Such a lipstick hoarder am I and I must apologize for straying from you. You are the one, the best one, the sweetest one. The one who makes me feel and look the best without any effort.

How you make my small lips look full is totally beyond me! But how you do!

What a lovely color you are, PeachParfait, and oh so moisturizing. I think I am in love with you. I would leave all my other lipsticks for you if you will be mine forever. If only you lasted just a hint longer on my lips, but alas, I will settle for the time that you do stay.

Your peachy glossiness with tiny hints of sparkle are the perfect match for me. Of all my Revlon LipButters, you are the one I used up first. So I do love you the most, PeachParfait.

on 1/10/2013 10:37:00 PM

I had heard that Revlon Lip Butters were supposed to be moisturizing but I didn't find that to be the case at all with this shade or with the other shades I have. I find that these lip butters in general go on creamy but don't feel like they actually moisturize my lips, I also find that they are too creamy to stay on my lips. This particular shade doesn't stay on my lips either, I would describe the color as a peachy-pink nude with gold shimmer when swatched but when I actually apply it to my, fairly pigmented, lips it looks more orangey-nude-peach with gold shimmer. The shimmer in the shade is more accurately described as sparkle, it makes the product feel pretty gritty when applied, even though its creamy. I'm going to continue using this product and see if I can achieve a look I like better by layering it with different lip sticks and glosses; but I probably won't re-purchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Im sort of on the fence about this product. The colour is a nice pink on my lips, with just a hint of shimmer. However, I didn't find it very moisturizing, and the shimmer, while not very noticable on the lips, felt gritty when I applied it. Also, it's very soft, I guess because of it's "moisturizing". It's started to get all messy on the top because it's so soft, it just just gets mashed when I use it :/ Bas like how it looks on my lips, but I don't think it lives up to it's claims of being moisturizing, and it doesn't apply that well. I'd rate it about a 2.5 out of 5. I don't think I will repurchase.