October 21, 2014 | 956 users online

Lips - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by plmcdreamy

The color is very flattering to my peaches 'n cream skin. This is a great little product. When looking at the product itself, it appears to have sizable glitter chunks, but when applied to lips they're not so evident. I have very lightly pigmented lips so it looks very subtle when worn by itself. I tend to put it over either my MAC Dervish pencil or No.7 Nude pencil and it looks great. Great for every day or great for complimenting a more dramatic eye. Just a great thing to have around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a couple of these lip butters, Peach Parfait being my favorite one. I absolutely love this product, but my expectations were very realistic to begin with - this a tinted, creamy lip balm with little color and minimal staying power, not a lipstick.

It moisturizes very well, and the shimmer is perfect, not too sparkly and glittery. I apply this several times a day. It's great over lipstick too, especially matte ones (I'm not crazy about matte lipsticks, and this a good way for using the ones I have purchased on dumb impulse).

The other colors don't really suit me that well, but it's certainly not Revlon's fault that I chose colors wrong for my complexion. I use them around the house, as this is really a fantastic lip moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by hodetovervannet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Revlon ColorBurst PeachParfait, oh how I adore thee! Such a lipstick hoarder am I and I must apologize for straying from you. You are the one, the best one, the sweetest one. The one who makes me feel and look the best without any effort.

How you make my small lips look full is totally beyond me! But how you do!

What a lovely color you are, PeachParfait, and oh so moisturizing. I think I am in love with you. I would leave all my other lipsticks for you if you will be mine forever. If only you lasted just a hint longer on my lips, but alas, I will settle for the time that you do stay.

Your peachy glossiness with tiny hints of sparkle are the perfect match for me. Of all my Revlon LipButters, you are the one I used up first. So I do love you the most, PeachParfait.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by alwayshine14

I had heard that Revlon Lip Butters were supposed to be moisturizing but I didn't find that to be the case at all with this shade or with the other shades I have. I find that these lip butters in general go on creamy but don't feel like they actually moisturize my lips, I also find that they are too creamy to stay on my lips. This particular shade doesn't stay on my lips either, I would describe the color as a peachy-pink nude with gold shimmer when swatched but when I actually apply it to my, fairly pigmented, lips it looks more orangey-nude-peach with gold shimmer. The shimmer in the shade is more accurately described as sparkle, it makes the product feel pretty gritty when applied, even though its creamy. I'm going to continue using this product and see if I can achieve a look I like better by layering it with different lip sticks and glosses; but I probably won't re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Littlemissninja

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Im sort of on the fence about this product. The colour is a nice pink on my lips, with just a hint of shimmer. However, I didn't find it very moisturizing, and the shimmer, while not very noticable on the lips, felt gritty when I applied it. Also, it's very soft, I guess because of it's "moisturizing". It's started to get all messy on the top because it's so soft, it just just gets mashed when I use it :/ Bas like how it looks on my lips, but I don't think it lives up to it's claims of being moisturizing, and it doesn't apply that well. I'd rate it about a 2.5 out of 5. I don't think I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by sadorange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Based on reviews, this product can be very prone to hit or miss. Sad that there are inconsistencies in batches because I would actually repurchase this color :/
On my lips, this is a medium warm pink (with a touch of peach) with gold shimmer. My shimmer in my tube was not as chunky as others have described. When I apply it from the tube it does not feel gritty, though of course was not as smooth as the cream formulas. It did apply smoothly with no problems though nonetheless. The gold shimmer, while noticeable, is NOT the standout on my lips but rather adds a nice dimension. I'd say this has sheer to medium pigmentation and can be used on days where you just want to effortlessly apply a MLBB color and not worry about it for the next hour or two.
My lips get pretty chapped easily as I live in the Canadian plains which can be quite dry, so I am happy to report that this provides sufficient moisture to my lips. However, I must stress that this only helps in MAINTAINING moisture in my lips; I cannot substitute it for lip balm when my lips are dry and cracked, or else it would look horrible. Like with all lipsticks, if my lips aren't in tip-top condition I need to exfoliate.
Also, I would like to mention that the packaging is super cute, although it won't be replacing YSL tubes in the looks department.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Again I'm finding myself in the minority here, I really like this lip butter. The colour suits my nc 20-25 skin really well, and despite it's name, is more a nude pinky peach rather than straight peach. The lipsticks are off for the glitter particles. They do make the texture gritty and if your lips are dry, they gravitate in big lines there so you have to use lip balm beforehand. Lasting power is the same as any tinted lip product and until I find the same colour minus the glitter but still with a glossy sheen in my price range then I will continue to purchase. For reference, I have already purchased cotton candy and it looks awful with my skin tone, while peach parfait is a hit.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by ladykaye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

025 Peach Parfait is a shimmery peach, semi transparent with gold shimmers.
Peach Parfait gives out just a hint of colour while making your lips looking more moisturised and fuller and giving out a healthy sheen, I could easily apply this on the go and without mirror, a truly YLBB colour. However this is not like a life-changing product, I have hundreds of other product that would do exactly the same thing, adding shine and moisturise and all that so that's why I've only given it a 3 lippies and I will not repurchase this product. Other Lip Butter colours such as Red Velvet or Sweet Pie has more of a unique colour than this and I like them better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This looks like Nars Super Orgasm on my lips! I don't like the gritty texture and the lasting power is a joke, but I love this creamy vibrant somewhat sparkly (perhaps a bit too much so for some but I dont care) lipstick thingy and will likely buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really dont like this particular color. Actually, with the amount of large glitter particles i could not tell how this looks. I applied several layers to intensify the color and i just get sparkles. This is not flattering at all and wish i listened to the reviews here.