April 17, 2014 | 1893 users online

BB Cream - Smashbox - Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by danni222

I've bought the light/medium shade and got a sample of 'Fair' and the 'Fair' shade is so dark more like a medium/dark - what is going on there? Lucky that I had the info about that from TiffanyD on YouTube she pretty much loves the stuff so I thought I would give it a go. I am a warm ivory shade in most foundations and I found that although this looks quite dark in the tube it blends out it blends out fine to a colour match but with the barest minimum of coverage. I know it's a BB cream and not to expect to much in that department but seriously it's not worth the money, as you may have to, like me, build it up or wear under a foundation and that isn't what I wanted. It really is a tinted moisturiser with a slight glow not something that will mask or detract redness so if that is what you are after this is definitely not the 'one.'

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by lilwashy123

I love this BB cream! I have a guy friend that started coming into school with gorgeous looking skin and less red cheeks, and I just had to know what he had been doing. It didn't really look like he was wearing anything and I was dying for him to let me in on the secret. Sure, at $39 it isn't cheap, but if you're willing to spend the money you will get a product that looks natural, smells minimal, evens out skin tone, and is super easy (one and done). My only complaint besides the price is that it can look a bit shiny (especially if you have an oily t-zone) and a setting powder is a quick and easy way to do it.

So my advice: buy it! If a guy can rock this then I am you can too! :*

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by marievm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this BB consistently for over a year now (with a decent amount of product left) and found that it works best during the warmer months. I am very pale and stuck with the Fair shade though it was recommended I go a shade darker should I tan, but my usual shade allows me to use it year-round. It really allows you to reduce the amount of makeup you use - I can usually get away just wearing this and some mascara. It has a smooth, light finish and never looks cakey. However, I tend to get dry skin during the winter, and this BB highlights dry patches. I recommend using a good moisturizer and/or getting rid of flakey areas before applying.

As for staying power, it seems to still be around even after a 30-minute run. Oil control is overall good - I will notice shine in the late afternoon (having applied it around 7 am) so I would say that is excellent.

The product is very expensive, but it lasts over a year, has not caused me any breakouts, and has a good SPF, so the price is justified.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by jennybeansxo

Very Expensive. But I like it. It has medium-full coverage which is really good for a bb cream, the finish is quiet dewy and sticky, but it gets better when it's settled it. It has a very natural finish; if you chose the right shade. Take note that; a little goes a long way with this bb cream. Although, sometimes, it makes my face very oily, :-( but I always have my mac studio fix powder to reduce it. I don't really know if I I'm going to buy this again, considering the price is very expensive for a student like me. And there are a lot of bb creams I love to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Izbella22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this product, I got it in light/medium and my color is a C4-NC30. I will use it for the summer and when it's humid out. The only thing is for $39.00 for 1 ounce it is extremely expensive and I blend it with a light Aveeno moisturizer to get more our of my pea size application.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 5:51:00 AM More reviews by bigbadpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this BB cream. I have combination skin and I have an oily t-zone. I also live in very hot and humid weather and I feel like this is just perfect for what I need. Fortunately, I don't have to deal with acne. I just need something to even out my skin, especially under my eyes and around my nose. I feel like this is just the right amount of coverage that I need, which isn't a lot. It sets into your skin matte and stays on! I do set this with a powder for maximum staying power. I wish it wasn't so pricey though :(

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Melissabrownbest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

NO WAY I would buy this product, it is super expensive, for trial size I paid about $20.00 and it made my skin YELLOW. I am sooo dissapointed

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 6:25:00 AM More reviews by supimjeanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this bb cream, it is very light-weight and easy. It's very spreadable and perfect for my skin tone as it has slight yellow undertones. I wear this whenever i have a sports activity, (almost everyday of the week) and it doesn't seem to slip off despite the fact i'd be all sweaty, also i have oily skin so its hard to find something that stays on.
As much as I love this smashbox bb cream and as much as i would love to repurchase this, I don't think I could buy this again for a while as it is extremely expensive, though i think the quality of the product might justify the product a bit, i wish it was a little bit cheaper (i'm a student).
For the moment though, I'm literally squeezing as much as I can out of the bottle trying to get the last few drops hahah

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by amandam3

Eh. Seemed ok upon application but within a few hours it looked splotchy. I'll wear it around the pool this summer for some coverage with SPF but I will never purchase again. Way too expensive for a tiny bottle that doesn't stay put.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kitty55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely LOVE this BB! Excellent for my oily skin, leaves a matte to satiny finish that gives my face a beautiful glow. Many compliments while wearing this. I switched to this when my Mom bought it and it didn't work out for her normal to dry skin. Like it so much, as many others clogged my pores and looked a bit flat and this one does not. It also has a good SPF, no breakouts, great staying power, and a good color match. I'm NC25-30 and Light is perfect. Yes, it is expensive, but I just can't help myself, and think it's worth it..