September 1, 2014 | 1699 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Galahand

So the first time I used it I was not ok with it. I didn't like how it appeared on my face because it looked so dry, even with moisturizer. I waited about half an hour and it turned out great after it settled on my face. It gave me just the right amount of coverage that I wanted that day so I went about business as usual. However, and I've noticed this a couple of times too, a few hours later it would be like cake on my face. For some reason the chemicals in this product hates my skin. I was horrified that it sat clearly on my lines on my mouth and dry spots so that everyone could see my foundation. I hate being wasteful so I used a tinted moisturizer with this and I am pleased to say that it was so much better and lasted me a good portion of the day. My skin looked great. But I'm not buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by EmmaSalvatore

Even though I don't like this foundation I've brought 3 bottles as I've been a sucker and falling for how it comes out looking like foam . OMGGGG I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPENT $20 FOR 1 BOTTLE ALL TOGETHER I SPEND $60 ON THIS CRAP FOUNDATION it last about 3-4 hours before it starts coming of your face it dosnt even come of all together it has like spots were its falling of and I don't even have combination skin or anything and I was in second period of school when I saw it has already started slipping of my face even though I used a high end primer and powder
I had to takeit of in the bathroom and really it twice !! I really don't like touching up at school
The coverage wasn't good at all !!! I would have gotten better coverage from a tinted moisturiser !
The only thing I like about this foundation is that it has good packaging and that the have good colour shades but I had t get a shade lighter beach use it oxidised on my face

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

This is awful. It's wet, oily, hard to blend and very orange. Cute gimmick, but don't fall for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Daisygiannetta

The packaging was fine and the price was fine, but the product itself.... no. It feels greesy. It doesnt last AT ALL. I put it on in the morning(6:00) and within three hours its practicaly GONE. It settles into lines so quick, you would have to never smile for it not to. And even in the morning when you put it on you see it sitting on your face. I use makeup setting spray and that helps, but it has that look that its completely visible. And, it has very light coverage, and that may be fine for some people, but I dont break out that much so I use foundation for dark spots and uneven skin and It does ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING to help uneven skin, it actually makes it worse. And whenever I touch my face it feels so greesy and grose. It doesnt spread well on my face, like when I first dab it on, when I try to spread it it stays on mostly the one spot so it makes my face look even more uneven. I wouldnt recommend this and I hate it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by miffy95

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

You need to give this a good shake before use. The foam comes out quickly and it seems like a lot but it's enough to cover your face. I was a little shocked when I first used it as it looked a little too dark, but it went on lighter thankfully.
I found it provided light to medium coverage, applied smoothly and felt nice. It made my face look fresh and soft. Unfortunately after about 2 - 3 hours it was almost gone, made by skin oilier and settled into my larger pores (a common problem for me). It also shows up some of the dry areas around my nose. It was better than the Loreal Lumi Magique (N3 Pure Linen) I tried recently, but not by much.
My advice would be not to use this if you haven't exfoliated or if your skin is oily. I would say this is a foundation for people with good complexions and no skin problems.

Edit 14th Jan 13: I applied a primer (Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer) first and the staying power of the foundation is much better. Looks good for longer, but still not quite what I want or need.

The colour I used was 150 Classic Ivory, the second lightest in their range, which was perfect. For reference I'm MAC nc20 - 25, Clarins Skin Illusion 108 Sand, and Clinique Superbalanced Makeup 03 Ivory.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by sst95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely this product to where I from time to time will reach for Dream Nude that FIT Me. Will definitley repurchase in the nearby future. I actually use my e.l.f. foundation brush to blend this foundation in then my MAC 191. It gives both a natural and light-weight finish. I really don't wear makeup everyday due to catching the school bus by 6:44 am in the morning (I'm in high school), and plus it takes me only 30 minutes to get ready in the morning (i'm low-maintenance).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by heyitschloe98

Sorry to say, my expectations for this were not met. Over the summer I saw several ads proclaiming the greatness of "mousse" or "foam" foundation. Wanting something with light/medium coverage (I'm in high school, and i don't want, or have time for, anything too heavy) I totally bought into the idea. I was originally going to get the Revlon version of this, but i found this first. Sadly the first thing I noticed was that you have to shake it, a lot. I mean you have to actually take at least a minute to shake up the canister (you can hear the little metal ball rattling around in there like its spray paint) otherwise it comes out as a whitish-orangy mess. But anyway, at first I really liked the light feeling of this on my face, it felt like i wasn't wearing anything. Nice coverage too. But after a few weeks of wearing it every other day or so, my skin got extremely dry, which was abnormal for my oily T zone and normal-everywhere-else combination skin. I got dry patches here and there, which were flakey and peeling especially when i tried to cover them up. Nice concept on Maybelline's part, but definitely not buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by amylynn11

Another fail from Maybelline in my opinion. I don't know which I am disappointed with more..this product, or the "BB" cream. One of the main things I dislike about this product is just the general appearance of it on the skin. For me it makes me look like I have a dull complexion. I can't even really explain what this product feels like. It is very watery. There is no oil control with this, even with a setting powder. I also don't think the materials that are put into making the bottle in which it is dispensed from are healthy for you or your skin. Bottom line..I wouldn't recommend, or repurchase this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by MissMerryMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love Maybelline, hated this products.

The reason I wasn't overly fond of this product is for the fact that first off, it has the most uncontrolled pump I've ever used. Way too much comes out every single time. Another thing is as soon as applied it turned my skin BRIGHT orange. It also lacked a lot on the lasting ability and the coverage just wasn't there.

Interesting thing is when you touch the foam it becomes the consistency of water, which while it does make sense it's also a very messy application and the amount you put on your hand dries up almost instantly, making it hard to work with and apply. Wasn't too fond of how hard it was to blend, either.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color selection is pretty nice and I have not experienced any oxidation.However the texture is watery and the finish is streaky and patchy.The dispenser seems okay at a glance but it gives a lot. That could be an advantage to some people I guess. The formulation is not bad but it is nothing special .They have uvb protection and a tiny bit of uva protection but I am not sure if it is enough. It also has 'alcohol denat' an irritant that causes free radical damage on the skin. If there was less or the formulation was better I would not mind as much but still. I do not find this suitable for dry skin.
If you still want to try this try mixing it with a lotion For me it was easier to blend that way but you should not have to.
I do not recommend this.