December 19, 2014 | 1605 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by LemonSun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

No no NO!!!! Horrid beige WATER!! That's truly all it is! No coverage whatsoever, and even if it had coverage, it takes a ton of the foam to even cover one cheek! Wish I would've read the reviews on this one first.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by SweetAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I've given this a couple of tires over the last few weeks. I can't say I like it. It was a bit expensive for drugstore, which makes it more disappointing because of how bad it was. I bought this in the lightest shade, which is still a little too dark, and a bit orange. It doesn't look to have a lot of shade range.This stuff spurts out EVERYWHERE, I hold my hand in the skin to spray some on the back, it makes clean up easier. The texture is less creamy than hair mousse, that makes taking a little bit on your finger a little more tricky, the pouf is dented and what ends up on your finger is deflated. I'm not a huge fan of applying foundation with my fingers but this is really the only way decently. Coverage is pretty light, but I liked it. It looks really good when first applied and I don't have to use a setting powder.

Now, I have dry skin but I keep it pretty well under control and flake free. This stuff gives me flakes in places where I usually don't even get bad dry patches! This makes my face look ashy and gross after an hour or so. I won't be repurchasing, there are much better foundations out there. I mean it's a neat idea and all, but not well executed. Doesn't work well with dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by dcramire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation really has nothing going for it. First of all, the coverage is horrible. It can't even cover minor redness. Second, it goes on orange and does not adjust. Third, and worst of all, was the fact that it gave me a horrible allergic reaction. I had an outbreak of hives all around my jawline. Needless to say, I would never repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It provided no real coverage for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Galahand

So the first time I used it I was not ok with it. I didn't like how it appeared on my face because it looked so dry, even with moisturizer. I waited about half an hour and it turned out great after it settled on my face. It gave me just the right amount of coverage that I wanted that day so I went about business as usual. However, and I've noticed this a couple of times too, a few hours later it would be like cake on my face. For some reason the chemicals in this product hates my skin. I was horrified that it sat clearly on my lines on my mouth and dry spots so that everyone could see my foundation. I hate being wasteful so I used a tinted moisturizer with this and I am pleased to say that it was so much better and lasted me a good portion of the day. My skin looked great. But I'm not buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by EmmaSalvatore

Even though I don't like this foundation I've brought 3 bottles as I've been a sucker and falling for how it comes out looking like foam . OMGGGG I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPENT $20 FOR 1 BOTTLE ALL TOGETHER I SPEND $60 ON THIS CRAP FOUNDATION it last about 3-4 hours before it starts coming of your face it dosnt even come of all together it has like spots were its falling of and I don't even have combination skin or anything and I was in second period of school when I saw it has already started slipping of my face even though I used a high end primer and powder
I had to takeit of in the bathroom and really it twice !! I really don't like touching up at school
The coverage wasn't good at all !!! I would have gotten better coverage from a tinted moisturiser !
The only thing I like about this foundation is that it has good packaging and that the have good colour shades but I had t get a shade lighter beach use it oxidised on my face

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

This is awful. It's wet, oily, hard to blend and very orange. Cute gimmick, but don't fall for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Daisygiannetta

The packaging was fine and the price was fine, but the product itself.... no. It feels greesy. It doesnt last AT ALL. I put it on in the morning(6:00) and within three hours its practicaly GONE. It settles into lines so quick, you would have to never smile for it not to. And even in the morning when you put it on you see it sitting on your face. I use makeup setting spray and that helps, but it has that look that its completely visible. And, it has very light coverage, and that may be fine for some people, but I dont break out that much so I use foundation for dark spots and uneven skin and It does ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING to help uneven skin, it actually makes it worse. And whenever I touch my face it feels so greesy and grose. It doesnt spread well on my face, like when I first dab it on, when I try to spread it it stays on mostly the one spot so it makes my face look even more uneven. I wouldnt recommend this and I hate it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by miffy95

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

You need to give this a good shake before use. The foam comes out quickly and it seems like a lot but it's enough to cover your face. I was a little shocked when I first used it as it looked a little too dark, but it went on lighter thankfully.
I found it provided light to medium coverage, applied smoothly and felt nice. It made my face look fresh and soft. Unfortunately after about 2 - 3 hours it was almost gone, made by skin oilier and settled into my larger pores (a common problem for me). It also shows up some of the dry areas around my nose. It was better than the Loreal Lumi Magique (N3 Pure Linen) I tried recently, but not by much.
My advice would be not to use this if you haven't exfoliated or if your skin is oily. I would say this is a foundation for people with good complexions and no skin problems.

Edit 14th Jan 13: I applied a primer (Natio Ageless Illuminating Primer) first and the staying power of the foundation is much better. Looks good for longer, but still not quite what I want or need.

The colour I used was 150 Classic Ivory, the second lightest in their range, which was perfect. For reference I'm MAC nc20 - 25, Clarins Skin Illusion 108 Sand, and Clinique Superbalanced Makeup 03 Ivory.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by sst95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely this product to where I from time to time will reach for Dream Nude that FIT Me. Will definitley repurchase in the nearby future. I actually use my e.l.f. foundation brush to blend this foundation in then my MAC 191. It gives both a natural and light-weight finish. I really don't wear makeup everyday due to catching the school bus by 6:44 am in the morning (I'm in high school), and plus it takes me only 30 minutes to get ready in the morning (i'm low-maintenance).