April 20, 2014 | 1302 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Photoready 3D Volume

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

just another average to sub-par mascara in my book. Not incredibly dark, doesn't lengthen extremely well and provides OK volume. This flakes very bad and irritates my eyes horribly. Had to toss after only a few uses.

Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by melanie3170

This is a great product. My natural lashes are dark to begin with, but this really brings them out. My natural lashes also have a good curl to them. Ive seen that some people who have straighter lashes didn't like this product because it couldn't keep a curl, however its great for me. I've had many eye infections that left me with sparse lower lashes that other mascaras leave behind, but this makes them all the same length, it makes them look fuller and darker. It does not flake even after an all day wear which for me is from 7am-6pm. It has a rubber wand that picks up a lot of smaller lashes. It gives me great volume. I picked it up for seven dollars at cvs but i think you can get it cheaper at target. I shop a lot of Sephora but always buy drugstore mascaras because I find them to be a better product at a better price. Any mascara under ten dollars is a good price to me. Its nice packaging, its simple and black with a silver top. Its a lot nicer than some of the tacky bottles like lash blast or falsies. I recommend this product, its great all around.
Also, it can look natural. I NEVER have more than one mascara. I don't like the clutter and I dont find it sanitary. So it can go from natural to dramatic depending on the coats.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This mascara stays on all day, does not clump at all, and is great for lengthening and natural looking lashes. It doesn't smudge and does an amazing job separating lashes. My only complaint is that it is not as great at adding volume or holding a curl. Overall, a great mascara at a great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by limari87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very good mascara.. i love the definition it gives and it does not clump.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by lindseymhelms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara... for those considering it- the magic happens in the 2nd and 3rd coat! Nothing spectacular with just one coat! Really defines and separates lashes. I like it a lot! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by MascaraLoverXoxo

This mascara is definitely one of my favourites and I think it's perfect! I have long lashes and to get a dramatic look I usually have to apply many layers but with this - only once! It's very black which is awesome and has a really good brush that separates every lash. Would defo buy this again. (Please see attached picture)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by breeze1234

Very mediocre mascara. I got the WP because that's all I use since no regular mascara can hold a curl on my lashes. This didn't hold a curl either. By the time I got to work (15 minutes max), my lashes were looking limp. Several hours later, they were completely sad and straight. I haven't had any smudging, though, so that's a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by itzdianababy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The product is like its name and promises volume to your lashes and I saw just that when I applied it. I felt that I needed 2 coats of it in order to get my desired look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

Got this in Blackest Black at Target for a little over six dollars. The color is great - a true black. It lengthens, separates and gives slight volume without clumping. No flakes or smearing with wearing it all day (usually 14 to 15 hrs before I take it off). I was tired of paying MAC's prices for their mascaras which don't out perform this one, IMO. The only thing I don't care for is the size of the tube - bulky like a lot of the drugstore mascaras with the plastic spiky brushes (this has one too). Would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though this product provides decent clump-free length and is very black- I have to give this a bad rating, because it smudges all underneath my eye throughout the day. No woman wants to look in the mirror at 3 pm and see black mascara rings circling her eyes. Yuck.