Queen Helene Oatmeal N' Honey Natural Facial Scrub

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, walnut shell powder, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, oatmeal honey, glyceryl stearate, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, kaolin, cocamidopropyl betaine, isopropyl myristate, dimethicone, triethanolamine, fragrance, carbomer 940, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben and phenoxyethanol.

on 12/28/2009 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I would have never tried this product if it wasnt for all the great reviews! I went into Ulta yesterday to buy and then I started reading the ingrediences and noticed it has Fragrance in it.Its more towards the bottom so theres prob not alot but I wasnt so sure to buy it anymore speaking my skin is sensitive and thought I would have a reaction.
I decided to give it a try anyways and am so glad I did.I have only used it once but it made me skin so soft and got rid of all dry patches.The smell is nice but not over powering and the beads werent to rough,it didnt scratch at my skin.So far I am loving this stuff.I might buy again but next time I want to look for something fragrence free.I will update if I get a bad reaction.(lets hope not!)

on 12/15/2009 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Really great scrub. Smells delicious. Compare this to the St.Ives apricot scrub, the texture is just right. Does wonders on removing the dead skin cells to reveal smoother and softer skin. This is a must have!

on 12/6/2009 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

absolutely love this product! I heard that oatmeal is good for the skin. Not sure if it's an accurate knowledge that it is but any who I adore this product. While running the micro beads that are so small there almost invisible through my ugly skin I could feel the texture of it just goes on so smoothly. It smells lovely to me and it gives your skin that soft smooth touch. Love it. I try to use it once a week but sometimes I overdue it.

on 12/1/2009 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I will buy this 'till I'm 100 years old and kicking it in my rocker. This is the best scrub I have ever used. The exfoliant is much finer than the popular St. Ives apricot scrub, which makes for a much gentler wash, and I even have facial eczema. The price is super cheap for the quality, and this doesn't over dry either. You really can't go wrong with this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is a great scrub for winter- it isn't too harsh for sensitive skin (my oily skin gets really sensitive and dehydrated when it's cold out) but it scrubs off any dry flakes and refreshes my complexion. I also like that it leaves my skin feeling comfortable and moisturized instead of tight and dry like a lot of other scrubs. It's a great scrub and there's a lot of product for the price- just a little bit does the job. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a scrub that doesn't dry your skin out and is easy on sensitive skin.

on 11/12/2009 10:07:00 PM

It does what it says, which is to exfoliate dead skin. I don't really like the smell, since i'm more of a citrus scent person, but hey I can't complain since it's oatmeal and HONEY.

I use it in the shower to exfoliate my face. I first put it on, scrub it all over my face gently, then leave it on my face and move on to washing my hair/washing my body. then i wash it off 5 minutes after.

My face feels really smooth and soft afterwards, it's crucial to put on moisturizer right after you use it. My concealer goes on sooooooo much smoother after exfoliating with this!

on 10/24/2009 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

this is a great scrub. i use both for my face/neck, and for my legs before i shave.

it is gentle enough to work a little around on my face and neck, and tough enough to get dead skin off my legs for a closer leg shave.

smells ok, very inexpensive.

on 9/30/2009 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

LOVE! i am so happy that i discovered this, thanks to MUA reviews and a lucky sighting in a beauty supply store. i have never been too obsessed with face scrubs, but of all the ones i've tried (St. Ives Apricot, Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub, and a few others over the years) this is definitely my favorite. like some of the other reviewers have noted, this scrub has much, much finer granules than most and isn't too harsh on the skin. i'm currently using Tazorac so by the end of the day (especially if i've been wearing foundation) i have some dry peelies to get rid of and this does the trick without causing pain and discomfort to the sensitive skin. it smells great and rinses very clean which is nice seeing as how a lot of scrubs do leave behind a kind of film or slickness on the skin which i hate. i use this at the very end of my shower, after i've washed with my cleanser, and then i apply moisturizer as soon as soon as i've dried my face off and it sinks right in beautifully on my super smooth skin :D i've also been using this every night because i like it so much and it's so gentle that it hasn't been too much for my skin at all, although i massage it onto my face carefully so it isn't too abrasive. this is a great product and you can't beat the price ($2.99 for me!) so i will definitely repurchase.

on 9/30/2009 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Mmmm, this scrub smells amazing! I love taking a shower on a winter morning and scrubbing my face with this, it's such a warm, comforting smell. My skin normally can't handle scrubs like this (St. Ives apricot scrub kills it), but for whatever reason I have never had a problem with this particular scrub and it really helps with my winter flakiness.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This scrub is fantastic! I have oily skin but due to a new medication I have been taking my face has dried out to the point of painful cracking and peeling. I tried St. Ives scrub to exfoliate the patches of dry skin but it stung my face very badly and the granuals were very harsh on my raw skin. I bought the Queen Helene scrub last night at Ulta for $3.50. What a difference! While my face still hurts (it's that dry) the extra fine granuals in the scrub were very gentle on my skin and helped exfoliate and loosed dead skin rather than completely peeling off and blistering my already sensitive skin.

Popular Scrubs