April 16, 2014 | 849 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Good moisturizing lipstick! The colour is very MLBB for me. Very useable, nice texture and lightly scented. Packaging is a bit cheap, but oh well... Makeupbag staple for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Winterwise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This might be my HG MLBB product. Not too pink, not too brown, not too blue- just a nice, velveteen flush of color. The texture is true to the product name- buttery rich and soothingly smooth. This is a very luxurious feeling formulation for a sheerish lip color, and I appreciate that. Color coded caps and a peekaboo window for viewing the actual product are very nice options, but for some reason, the fact that the cap extends down the length of the tube makes it awkward for me to open. But that's just a minor quibble- this product, in this color, is fantastic. This is a very pretty near-neutral that will flatter the complexions of many women, in a rich, color drenched formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in LOVE this color.

It's MLBB pink with a hint of gloss and NO sparkle. I look like a Noxzema ad version of myself when I combine it with MAC Face and Body, Maybelline Full n Soft mascara, and a light layer of blush. Perfect for spring!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by repercussionist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought this based on reviews here, and I really hate it. The color looks so cheap and the product feels heavy and gross. I might try the Fig Jam color, but so far, not impressed with the Lip Butter at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I love this Pink Truffle because it's a very wearable neutral colour for everyday use. It's a brownish pink colour which I think is perfect for fall and for those who are more mature looking for something more subtle

The consistency of the lipstick is creamy and it goes on smoothly however it doesn't have great lasting power, which I don't mind but just to let you know that after eating and drinking it will come off.

Nevertheless it's a great lip stick and I just love the colour!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this lip butter, it's a pretty flattering color on me and it is moisturizing. Very pigmented but at the same time on the sheer side. I think the pictures on this review page make it look lighter than it really it. I like the put on Maybelliene's "Born with it" lipstick on and then put this color on top of it to make it a little lighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by CatrionaShadowleaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My favourite of the Lip Butters, a soft neutral pinky-brown. I like the creamy texture and the way it doesn't need a mirror to apply. MLBB.
It does melt a little bit around the edges when you put it on, and the packaging is not exactly high quality, but it's definitely worth it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have two of the lip butters one in Fig Jam and one in Pink Truffle. I was a bit intimidated by Pink Truffle because I thought if Fig Jam was a MLBB for me how was Pink Truffle going to look?

Any how I managed to snag this on sale for $6CDN. On my skintone it's a pretty nude pink. It's shiny and keeps my lips hydrated and doesn't dry my lips out through the wear.

Do you know what this colour reminds me of? Revlonís Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rose Velvet, only Pink Truffle has a touch more brown is much shinier and is sheerer. Pink Truffle is definitely a winner in my book and I will repurchase both colours of the lip butters I own. I just wish this product was easier to open!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Kf1127

This is one of my favourite lipsticks/lip products. It's a nice neutral color and makes my skin look brighter. It's similar to berry smoothie except this one is a little darker and a bit more of a brown tinge. I don't like wearing lip balms or lip glosses on it because its already shiny and moisturizing. I love the packaging. It looks very elegant and I got it on sale for $4 instead of $8! It has a hint of a vanilla smell which is nice. I would definitely buy this product again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

Thrilled with this lip butter! I have been looking for a very natural shade of lipstick for that MLBB look, and spent a long time looking through "nudes" that were super pale and made me look washed out and dead. I have pale yellow-tinged skin and deep auburn hair and didn't want browny tones or bright pink, just something gently flushed-looking.

Pink Truffle is perfect, a natural flushed tone on me with almost a bit of mauve in it. It's lightweight and more sheer than most lipsticks but definitely more opaque than my truly sheer lipglosses, and I find it to be a perfect happy medium -- polished enough to look "done" but not heavy or overbearing. Truly my lips but better.

The consistency is nice, I was expecting something truly slick and oily from some of the complaints, but it's just nice and light and for its texture the color does hang around quite well -- and because it's a natural, more sheer color it's not a big deal to touch up on the go.