November 21, 2014 | 1685 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I LOVE these lipsticks! They glide on and have pretty decent staying power. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by M3tzi3

Absolutely love these! They are my favourite lipsticks of the drugstore because the lighter shades are more sheer for everyday but the deeper colours are very opaque and saturated! Feel so soft on the lips and a fair price range. I have 13 and still want more! Very comparable to the maybelline color whispers but these are slightly more pigmented! Totally recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like these as they are a combo between a lipstick and a lip balm. They tend toward a sheer application, which I prefer as sometimes I just want a hint of color, especially at work. You don't have to be a makeup guru to apply these as they are forgiving and if you 'color outside the lines' they clean up easily.

The darker colors such as Red Velvet, is a great color to start with if you are not comfortable with wearing a dark or red lip color. With all of these you can have a light application or build up for more color. The ones I love are: Pink Truffle (great neutral), Sugar Plum, Candy Apple and of course, Red Velvet.

There is a HUGE array of colors so you are bound to find something that will work for you. Not to mention, you can often find these on sale, making it an even better purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 6:28:00 AM More reviews by kristynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really nice product. I have pink truffle, berry smoothie and raspberry pie and I am going to buy candy apple and red velvet right now. I have had compliments on the raspberry pie one and I really like the colours. The staying power isn't amazing but I love the shades and the packaging is cute. I would get these shades again except I probably would not get berry smoothie because I don't like the glitter. I have been wearing pink truffle every day though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by bleuxs

I've always wanted to try lipsticks but did not know which brand to buy....after reading all the good reviews, ive decided to get myself Sorbet and Wild watermelon and I LOVE THEM! Absolutely gorgeous colors on me (asian, very fair).
Pros: easy to glide on the lips (my favourite feature of that lip butter)
good for daily wear (especially u want to be a little bold yet not overdone)
very pigmented (wild watermelon stays on me even after drinking, eating, sorbet has less
staying power)
smells good
fairly cheap (i got mine on sales for 6$ CAD)
packaging very cute!

Cons: the caps a bit hard to open (but seriously no biggie)

Conclusion : GO GET URSELF ONE! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED......

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by strawberrybonbon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Not sure if I did the price thing right. By two tubes I meant that it's not the cheapest, but still reasonable. So many great colors, and beautiful packaging that allows you to see the color. Feels great when I put it on BUT my lips dry out throughout the day more so than if I didn't use this product at all. It's like my lips become addicted to the product and I have to reapply to get them over their withdrawal.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by SPerk

I'm late to the lip butter band wagon. Bought my first earlier this week in Peach Parfait and I love it! The packaging is good. I like that I can see the shade through the top. I like that they are sheer but build able in color. They come in tons of shade which is great. And they are moisturizing. For what it is I feel the price is a little high but I had a coupon and they were already on sale at Walgreens.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've now owned four of these products and I have to say that they are the best of the drugstore pigmented balm-type lip products. Very moisturizing, feels great on the lips, and great color pay-off. There's also a really great, wide selection of colors. My only qualm is that there doesn't seem to be much product in the package so I tend to finish them faster than I would another lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by kristashae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These gave me the worst allergic reaction ever! My lips swelled up huge! This has never happened to me before, I've used many other lip stick brands/lines (Mac, maybelline, Estée Lauder etc) but these colorburst lip butters are the only thing I have started using that is different. These are supposed to be moisturizing but as soon as I put it on (I was trying the berry smoothie shade) my lips started to feel dry and started peeling! I kept reapplying throughout the day though because the color was so nice and I thought it was just my lips. Then I woke up the next morning and my lips had swelled up so huge I looked like Angelina Jolie! I also have the peach parfait color, didn't even show up on my pigmented lips and it also dried my lips out and made them peel. There is also an obscene amount of shimmer in these. I'm not sure what I am allergic to in these lip butters, but I took some Benadryl and the swelling went away within 2 hours, however it still left my lips extremely dry, peeling and cracking. Worst lip stick I've yet to try. I will try to post a picture of what it did to my lips-very painful! Please do not try these if you have sensitive lips AT ALL!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by lissmorleyx

For me these are just perfect. Luxurious moisture for my lips with some gorgeous colours to choose from! I have Sugar Frosting, Sweet Tart and Cotton Candy. The colour pay off is amazing and yes, it may not last long but this is classed as a lip butter which means its meant for moisturising and the colour is just to beautify the product on the lips.
Basically, its a glorified lip balm!
But I love it❤️