July 31, 2014 | 2019 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by gen666

Nope...
I wanted to like this! But no.
It worked great for a couple of weeks but after was a mess.
I'm almost sure it broke me out, it feels like pure liquid, and doesn't really give good coverage unless you're setting it with a powder.
I recommend it to people who don't have problematic skin or barely need coverage, but not to people who can have hectic or sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2013 7:19:00 AM More reviews by meelzxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely HATED it.
It was too liquid, so the coverage was too light for me, especially when I had bad skin days but didn't want to have to resort to foundation.
It also made my face WAY too oily at the end of the day, even after I had set the bb cream with powder. So, it made me break out really easily due to the oil build up.
It also irritated my eyes and made them sting whenever I had any product near my eyes.
But it works well for most people, so maybe I'm one of the few who the bb cream doesn't agree with.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by colonizethemoon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this BB cream. It goes on light and smooth, and seems to stay put giving me a dewy finish. The only problem is that its so heavily perfumed if even the smallest bit gets in or near my eyes, it irritates them to the point i have to wash everything off and rinse my eyes out thoroughly with saline. I do have quite sensitive eyes though so if you don't, I really recommend this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 5:04:00 AM More reviews by pearlolphil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

Blends with no effort! I'm olive/tanned and my face blotches very easily. This is my first BB cream and absolutely love it. I do not need any more makeup to look radiant! Doesn't look cakey at all and lasts without fading for 6 hours easily. Medium coverage. I apply a thick layer of Bioderma Atoderm Nourishing moisturizer and put on the BB cream over blemishes and areas of discolouration, dust on a tiny bit of powder, and voila! Good to go! I love feeling spotless and glowing

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by ge1shh

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Surprised by the middling rating on this. I think it was the original BB cream before all the others took off, and I think it's still the best, or one of the best (haven't tried them all!). It may look a bit greasy on some skins. I always finish mine with some cream blush and then a light dusting of translucent powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by marisa2124

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Other

love this stuff! it has light coverage, not as much as foundation (obviously, it's BB Cream!),
so it's non cakey, great for a natural look!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by InParadiseIsland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this product !! it gives light to medium coverage so it's good for a natural look. I've been using it for months and it didn't make me breakout or anything. I've repurchased this several times and i will continue to.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Shony101

This just made my face feel disgusting and oily and made me break out so bad. This went straight into the bin.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by kmerrett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first I thought this product was a miracle skin perfector until I had used it for a few days and realised it had made me breakout really badly. It doesn't do what it claims to do at all. Looks really fantastic when you first apply it. Great coverage and makes your skin look amazing but during the day it ends up sliding off your face and looks horrible. I kept trying it however until I realised it made me break out. I was going to try it again but my skin cleared up as soon as I stopped so aren't willing to try it again.

The Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream is way better and cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

PROS:
-gives beautiful, natural glowy finish
-better coverage than all the other drugstore bb creams (i think it's because of the light reflecting finish)
-good amount of product
-can be mattified with powder
-perfect for summer because holds up well to sweat and oil
-perfect for winter because is very moisturizing and glowy
-*I personally like the scent, but it can be a con if you don't

CONS:
-maybe not the best for oily skin looking for matte products
-not a ton of coverage (bb cream, duh!)
-not a great shade range

I don't know why this product gets terrible reviews, but I love it and have been using ever since it came out (over 1 year ago)