Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

on 4/23/2014 6:30:00 AM

I originally bought this for a music festival because I didn't want to wear any foundation but still wanted a little coverage. I have since worn it a few times and unfortunately it has the same negative results. At first I had high hopes as it looked good once I eventually managed to blend it in, but after awhile it becomes quite flakey. I do have dry skin so that could be one reason why it doesn't suit me, but It also made me break out almost immediately after I have worn it for a few hours. I must admit this experience did put me off BB creams, but I have since found the Maxfactor's CC cream and this one works amazingly. Doesn't make me break out, glides on easily, very lightweight, evens out my redness and I often wear it out at night with a primer and apply it with a brush to add more coverage. I would not buy the Garnier BB Cream ever again and would highly recommend the Maxfactor CC cream for those with direr skin, who want a lightweight, colour correcting cream that feels like you are wearing nothing.

on 4/22/2014 3:14:00 PM

I think that for lthe price, you get a fair amount of prodcut. I really wanted to like this, but is only provides sheer coverage and breaks out my combination skin.

At first I liked this. It gives a nice colour. It smells lovely too. It is very greasy though. It feels like you are wearing heavy foundation that is blocking your pores when you are actually only wearing a light bb cream? Would not repurchase

on 4/20/2014 10:02:00 PM

I really like this BB cream, it is the first I had tried and I find it to be the best.

I like the dewy finish that it imparts, and it does a decent job at covering any redness I have (I am fortunate to have clear skin with no major "imperfections".)

I love the smell, and I love how easy it is to apply.

on 4/17/2014 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I found this product to be so incredibly oily And the overall texture of it was just horrible. My face felt heavy throughout the entire day and it felt as if my skin couldn't breathe properly. There is no way I would ever go back to this product again

on 4/10/2014 1:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I bought this because I wanted something with light coverage, and at first, I loved it. It felt hydrating, and light, and evened out my skin tone. By the end of the day though, it felt like it was slipping off my face, and was heavy, and just really gross - I couldn't wait to take it off. It think it might've been the product responsible for a breakout too. Either way, just from the feeling of it at the end of the day, I won't be reusing it. I used it for 2.5 weeks too (why did i do that?!), so this isn't based on just a day's use.

I actually tried the Fair/Light shade and it was so dark on my skin, so for anyone who is pale/light skin with pink undertones this is not for you.

on 4/4/2014 4:02:00 PM

Runny. Dries fast. Not moisturizing. REALLY yellow in the lightest color. BLAH

I bought this BB cream after watching a couple youtube reviews about it, and after realising that you get double the amount of product for the same amount of money compared to Maybelline's BB cream. It has a really nice smell & concistency, more of a cream rather than liquid. The coverage is also great, 1 layer gives you natural finish and 2 layers give you full coverage, although you have to set it with powder afterwards or else your face will look shiny as hell. I believe that they could give it a higher spf, even though it already has spf 15. The only downside for me is that when I accidentally, while applying it, get product in my eyes, they hurt really badly and they start tearing, so I have to be extra careful when applying it. Notice that I have no allergies or eye sensitivity to other face/eye products.
Apart from this, I believe that it is a great product and though I can't say I would repurchase it for sure, I would definitely think about it.

on 4/3/2014 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have noooo clue why I bought this crap twice!!!! I guess I really wanted to like it, and I did at first.

It does perfect my skin, that's for sure, however, it makes my skin itchy, as if I had brush hairs on it, and I didnt!!!!

It feels heavy on the skin, for the price, I definitely did not get what I expected.

The scent is something I couldn't get used to. It also had a watery consistency.

THE TUBE LEAKS!!! NOT COOL GARNIER!!!! STICK TO HAIR PRODUCTS CAUSE U FLOPPED WITH THIS ONE!!!! BAD GARNIER, BAD!!! NOW GO TO TOY UR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT THE BAD U HAVE DONE BY PUTTING THIS SHITTY PRODUCT OUT HERE!!!!!!